Epi-Andro Rx

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Has anyone ever used this? a buddy of mine wants to start with a cycle thats not to strong but still see some gains, just looking for some advice for him.
What are results like and how long should it be run??
thanks guys, appricaited

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Its epiandrosterone, it converts to DHT. Will make your muscles harder, improve libido and mood, and maybe give you some more strength. Its a good stacker but not necessarily a great solo cycle. I would run it 600-900mg stacked with something else mild like halo/epi/proto/triumph.

If you run it solo I think 1200mg+ would be nice.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Its epiandrosterone, it converts to DHT. Will make your muscles harder, improve libido and mood, and maybe give you some more strength. Its a good stacker but not necessarily a great solo cycle. I would run it 600-900mg stacked with something else mild like halo/epi/proto/triumph. If you run it solo I think 1200mg+ would be nice.
Are you sure about that?? Ironmag labs epi andro rx is 50mg a pill that would = 24 pills a day? They wouldn't dose it that low would they?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No... 1200mg is not necessary

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
No... 1200mg is not necessary
From what I was reading, the recommended dose on the bottle is 1 cap twice a day..

And I did some research and it seems people are running 2caps twice a day, so that is what i suggested to him, but I am just checking see if it is worth his time

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats his goal with it?

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
From what I was reading, the recommended dose on the bottle is 1 cap twice a day..

And I did some research and it seems people are running 2caps twice a day, so that is what i suggested to him, but I am just checking see if it is worth his time
I ran 4 caps a day 2 morn 2 nite

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How were your results??

and his goal is just to recomp, maybe build a little bit, he's just trying to step his foot into the ph game
I think its better suited for a cutting phase but the hardness will definitely be there

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
How were your results??

and his goal is just to recomp, maybe build a little bit, he's just trying to step his foot into the ph game
Ran it with super dmz 3.0, not sure what it did by itself. Have him run a halo cycle, all them gains are easy to keep

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If he could do 6-8 weeks at 4 caps a day with an otc pct then he should get decent results with good dieting.... I run our epiandro at 9mls a day and the vascularity and fullness is spectacular with a good increase in strength

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards

If you look youll see that every other epiandrosterone product on the market is dosed 200-300mg a pill and for a reason.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
If you look youll see that every other epiandrosterone product on the market is dosed 200-300mg a pill and for a reason.
I really don't think you are right. The dose you are suggesting would equal 24 pills a day. No company would dose that low

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
I really don't think you are right. The dose you are suggesting would equal 24 pills a day. No company would dose that low
I dont want to break the rules and mention other products from non board sponsors, but look around at what other epiandrosterone and androsterone products are dosed at and what people generally run of them.

I dont know, maybe IML's version has some kind of enhancing ingredient that makes 50mg of epiandrosterone more effective. Either way, I have never run epiandrosterone/androsterone at less than 600mg a day and even at that dose its not very noticeable.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Il take your word for it, but I just couldn't see them dosing that low becusse that would almost be a bottle of pills a day lol. It also contains black pepper extract and grapefruit juice extract?

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Il take your word for it, but I just couldn't see them dosing that low becusse that would almost be a bottle of pills a day lol. It also contains black pepper extract and grapefruit juice extract?
Dont get me wrong, I love IML and and currently running their SDMZ 3.0 and loving it, but this is the same company that released a 50mg 4-dhea product. Even the original 4-AD needed 600mg+ a day.

Every company is designed to make money.

IML stuff is very high quality and tested, so if you have the extra coin you really cant go wrong with their stuff, its just their non methyl stuff is a little... underdosed IMO.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Dont get me wrong, I love IML and and currently running their SDMZ 3.0 and loving it, but this is the same company that released a 50mg 4-dhea product. Even the original 4-AD needed 600mg+ a day. Every company is designed to make money. IML stuff is very high quality and tested, so if you have the extra coin you really cant go wrong with their stuff, its just their non methyl stuff is a little... underdosed IMO.
could you run dmz for an 8 week cycle and 4 weeks pct? So total of 12 weeks?

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
could you run dmz for an 8 week cycle and 4 weeks pct? So total of 12 weeks?
I would never recommend anyone run something like DMZ for eight weeks. Four to six weeks is enough for something that strong.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
So in your guys opinions 2 caps twice a day of this stuff is a waste of time?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Much better with another product.

Also, I ran some 5-Alpha Test I had leftover, solo for a few weeks. That stuff kills my joints. I seem to be sensitive to joint issues. Arimistane killed my joints too.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
So in your guys opinions 2 caps twice a day of this stuff is a waste of time?
Definitely not a "waste of time", its great when stacked. If you stack it how IML wants you to with the 4-andro and 1-andro it works out to be a good beginners cycle.

If it was me I would run it with something stronger. Maybe stack it with a mild dose of halo/epi/triumph/pmag/proto etc. Epi-andro is great for keeping libido up and lethargy at bay when you run it with something known to cause lethargy/libido problems.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Would a dose of 4 caps a day be good for hardening and toning?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, here's the thing.

Stanodrol is weak sauce at less than 800mg for most.

Orig dosing of 1,000mg would be good.

I personally think it's a crappy ph.

Last, iron mag list 3b hydroxy twice in the nomenclature.
Why? Because they don't know what their doing.

List it once as 3b-hydroxy, then again as 3b-ol

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Would a dose of 4 caps a day be good for hardening and toning?
I think he is better off using a more accurately dosed product if running it solo. I believe FRL is a sponsor here, look into their Alpha Hard.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
What about throwin 20mg of msten a day ontop?
Msten is probably one of the most effective hormones on the OTC market. Great stuff, but makes me feel a little run down by the end of four weeks.

Using a stronger hormone on top of the epi-andro is what its really intended for. The epi-andro will, somewhat, keep libido up and lethargy at bay while on a stronger hormone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, here's the thing.

Stanodrol is weak sauce at less than 800mg for most.

Orig dosing of 1,000mg would be good.

I personally think it's a crappy ph.

Last, iron mag list 3b hydroxy twice in the nomenclature.
Why? Because they don't know what their doing.

List it once as 3b-hydroxy, then again as 3b-ol
Also, iml reps recommend at least 6-8 caps each day, for 6 plus weeks.
300-400mg, with their added absorption enhancers

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Alright if he runs sten at 20mg a day and epi andro at 4 caps (200mg) a day

Would a decent pct be
nolva at 20/20/10/10
DAA at 3G ed
Erase pro 0/0/1/1/1/1

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Alright if he runs sten at 20mg a day and epi andro at 4 caps (200mg) a day

Would a decent pct be
nolva at 20/20/10/10
DAA at 3G ed
Erase pro 0/0/1/1/1/1
That would be a nice stack and a solid PCT.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Ok that is what he has decided on. Is an AI needed on this? I know they don't covert to e but just wondering

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Ok that is what he has decided on. Is an AI needed on this? I know they don't covert to e but just wondering
You already answered your own question. They dont convert to estrogen, so no. Plus epi-andro converts to DHT, the bodys natural anti-estrogen.