Reseach Chems for Fat Loss

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been a while since I have been on the board. Looking to shred some excess fat this fall/winter. Will be working out 4-5 times a week and including 2-3 metcon days each week. I have ran three pH cycles (halo and epi) in the past losing around 20 lbs in 12-15 weeks each time but wanted to try running Ostarine this time. Question is: What should I/could I pair it with to help reach my goals. Thinking maybe GW or something non-methylated like O labs' DermaFury (i.e. Furazan/furazabol). I know GW is great for helping increase cardio output and at higher doses can help with fatloss.

Any help would be appreciated?

Stats:
30 years old
5' 11" 218 lbs
15 years lifting experience
3 successful ph runs in the past

Tyler

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Why don't you go with eca stack? Research chems are hit or miss and as of late there are a lot of bad sides coming to light with ostarine.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'd run 8 weeks of Osta @ 20, cycle clen in and then bridge into an actual cycle to add more LBM after cutting.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
snyderd,

Love the ECA stack but I have a moderate heart murmur and although I never experienced issue with ephedra I am a little weary of it.
Lilbig - I do not like the feeling Clen gives me. Shaky as hell.

I probably should stick with Epi/halo as it has worked in the past but as new products appear I am always interested to see if anything worthwhile has come along thus this post.

Thanks for the suggestions fellas. I am constantly reading up on Ostarine and for the most part it looks to shine in PCT but reviews are all over the place when used for recomps/fat loss.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Jay,

Have you run DermaFury before?? I see you are a rep for O'labs. By the way I am pumped about this company. Its been two years since I have been in the ph game and it looks like O'labs have come on strong. Diet and cardio will be key for me as I need to lose 20 pounds before I try and add any significant muscle. I absolutely hate cardio so was hoping for something to increase my stamina to make it more enjoyable (it thats even possible lol)

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
snyderd, Love the ECA stack but I have a moderate heart murmur and although I never experienced issue with ephedra I am a little weary of it. Lilbig - I do not like the feeling Clen gives me. Shaky as hell. I probably should stick with Epi/halo as it has worked in the past but as new products appear I am always interested to see if anything worthwhile has come along thus this post. Thanks for the suggestions fellas. I am constantly reading up on Ostarine and for the most part it looks to shine in PCT but reviews are all over the place when used for recomps/fat loss.
Everything I have read about ostarine as of late says it is suppressive as hell making it useless in pct as well as it messing with your liver. I'm looking for the links and will post when I find them.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Jay, Have you run DermaFury before?? I see you are a rep for O'labs. By the way I am pumped about this company. Its been two years since I have been in the ph game and it looks like O'labs have come on strong. Diet and cardio will be key for me as I need to lose 20 pounds before I try and add any significant muscle. I absolutely hate cardio so was hoping for something to increase my stamina to make it more enjoyable (it thats even possible lol)
To be honest, I haven't. But we just did a promo and 5 people will be starting their logs in the next couple of days.

I'll be running it in about 8 weeks.