DMZ stack or Halo/Tr3n stack?

Chevyz28

Awards
What would you guys prefer to do for a bulk cycle, a DMZ stacked with something (open to suggestions) or a Halo + Tr3n stack? Trying to decide on something and also happen to have a bottle of halo already.

Already have some of my PCT on hand. Tamoxifen, Reversitol V2, and going to decide what else to order when I order everything else.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What have you run before? If you have run dmz I'd say dmz with trest and/or tren, but you'll need a lot of supps to counter sides for prolactin/armotization/bp/etc.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you guys prefer to do for a bulk cycle, a DMZ stacked with something (open to suggestions) or a Halo + Tr3n stack? Trying to decide on something and also happen to have a bottle of halo already.

Already have some of my PCT on hand. Tamoxifen, Reversitol V2, and going to decide what else to order when I order everything else.
It all really depends on what your body responds best to, no one can tell you which will be better for you.

I would personally go with DMZ/tr3n for a bulk.

Get some Inhibit P to counter prolactin though.

Use coupon code "AM8" for 8% off your purchase at SNO: http://sportsnutritiononline.com/products/sns-inhibit-p-libido-well-being-decrease-prolactin-increase-dopamine

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ with tr3st nice bulk right there. As said above need some support supps for sides.

We have crazy deals right now to so it's perfect

Use code LABOR15 to save 15% off everything at Orbitnutrition.com

Chevyz28

Awards
I've only run Halo cycles in the past. My first halo cycle I had no injuries or sickness and made awesome size and strength gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0