March 21st: Bring on the Superdrol

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

WTF: Superdrol is overrated:(

My ****in' ass it is overrated. Today is Day 8 of my cycle, and I have taken 12 caps so far, meaning I have averaged 15mg per day. Any big news?

Yup, I'm up 5lbs in 8 days. I"m sure it isn't pure muscle, but I feel absolutely fantastic and I just came from a great back/bis/traps/forearms workout. Life is good. No personal bests, but I suspect that by the end of the cycle I will hit PRs in every lift.

I am loving the SD experience so far. In general, I don't feel like I am on anything (w/ a few temporary exceptions that I will elaborate on in a moment). This is actually a potential danger b/c there is so little involved in taking it that it could be easy to go w/ a very high dose. My last cycle was norderm/4derm, which required 4 time consuming derm applications daily. Now I just swig some grapefruit juice, pop 1-2 caps, swig some more gf juice and I'm done. WIth the 19Nor/4ad I could feel the effects, but w/SD my only real indication is that I feel great in the gym. My libido might be up a bit as well.

I have had some unwanted sides, but they have been temporary. On day 2 I had a headache all day, which made me think that SD and I would not be friends. It hasn't returned since. It may have been due to an increase in BP. My mom has a high quality BP monitor, but I haven't been able to finagle it away from her yet. I don't want her to see if I have high BP from the SD for obvious reasons.

I have been feeling somewhat lethargic, especially during the day. This may be due to the fact that I was taking an EC stack for the last 2 months or so, though I definitely didn't abuse it. I only used it 4 days per week. I am also busy as hell, which could be the cause. Or maybe it is the SD.

I began my workout today w/ Rack Deadlifts. I started warming up with the bar, and I felt back pumps already. I was sure this would spell disaster for Deads, squats, etc., during this cycle, after a few warmups the pumps went away. I ended up having a very enjoyable workout. I take about 6g of taurine pre-workout, and I'll pick up some bananas tomorrow. Hopefully this will keep the back pumps away.

That is about it for now. Until next time

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Keep up the good work Beo Is it better to take the Taurine at once or spread it out throughout the day?
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    Keep up the good work Beo Is it better to take the Taurine at once or spread it out throughout the day?
    I don't know, so I just take it before my workout. Anyone have input on this question?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.89%

Thumbs up

Keep it up man, I'm looking forward to reading how your cycle goes.
  5. The Chosen One
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.14%

Keep us updated bro! Did you decide to go with the 6 day split hitting each bp 2x/week?
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Talking Day 11: +7LBS.

Well, I continue to gain in strength and weight, and the gains appear lean. The craziest thing about this is that I have been superbusy so I have not been eating as much as I planned. Yet I'm still gaining. I am eating far less than on my first PH cycle, and yet the gains are as good without the fat gain. I am taking some time today to plan a bunch of whole food meals for the week.

My libido seems unchanged, or perhaps it has increased a bit. I was good for 3 nuts w/ my girl yesterday.

I do feel a bit lethargic in general, but this goes away when I go to the gym, and I remain energetic afterward.

I felt great in the gym today. My endurance and agression are definitely up to the degree that I don't want to stop 1 rep short of failure as my training protocol requires. I have been steadily increasing the weights every session and it has been working great.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Quote Originally Posted by cry0smate
    Keep us updated bro! Did you decide to go with the 6 day split hitting each bp 2x/week?
    I am going with hitting every bodypart 2x/week, but it is actually 2xs/8days. I do chest/legs/ back/rest...repeat.

I have also modified my methods a bit.

On the first leg day I focus on quad dominant movements such as leg press with a low stance, hack squats, and leg extensions. These also hit hams, but not as hard. The following day I do back, but only the horizontal pulls. I do rack deads, barbell rows, t-bar rows and cable rows. If I were to do deadlifts the day before this my spinal erectors and lumbar region would already be toast, not to mention my traps. (I have also temporarily taken squats out of my routine as they also tax the lumbar region). By going easy on these parts with the quad dominant day I am ready to go heavy for horizontal back day, which includes bis and direct trap work.

After the back day I take a day off, then I start the cycle again. On this leg day I hit the hams hard w/ sumo deadlifts (heavy, 4-6reps), leg press with a high stance (heavy), sldls, and leg curls. For the back workout the next day I do all vertical pulls, pullups, pulldowns, and some other variations I don't really know the names of. Despite the fact that the lumbar region and the spinal erectors where taxed the previous day, they don't come into play to any great extent with the vertical pulls.

By setting my training up this way I can maximize volume and recovery simultaneously.

(That might have been a bit hard to follow. Let me know if anyone has questions.)
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

An Observation

Yesterday I was unable to go to the gym due to several pain in the ass interruptions. I was pumped up about going, then I was unable to go. I was a bit annoyed, but didn't think too much about it. As the day went on, I felt depressed, was anti-social, and did not make any sort of progress on wrapping up my Master's degree, which is my primary focus right now.

I was feeling the same way when for the first few hours today after I woke up, but once I got to the gym and started working out I felt great, and have ever since. I don't know if it is the SD, or if I am a bit dependent on the release of lifting, as it has been a great stress reliever for me during these hectic months. This may or may not be SD related; I just thought it was worth mentioning.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Day 12: I wasn't going to post again so soon, but: +2.6 additional lbs=+9.6 lbs

This is getting a bit ridiculous. Last night my girl hugged me, then commented that I am getting bigger. I hit the gym today and had a great workout doing vertical pulls (pullups, etc), bis and traps. I hit 6 reps on pullups with 50lbs strapped to my waist. I think that is a PR for me.

I came home and I was just feeling thicker, so I stepped on the scale and boom--another 2.6 lbs. My diet has definitely been tighter today. I haven't been gorging myself on food like I have in the past when bulking, yet I keep gaining like crazy. I have also been taking 1/4 cup of lemon juice and apple cider vinegar per Beast's reccommendation with all of my high carb meals. I have also been taking digestive enzymes with my bigger meals.

One additional observation (gonna get a bit dirty here) is that I have been pooping like crazy. I took two big dumps today, (normal, but big) and have been regular for a while now. I don't know if this is SD related, or just due to the extra food.

My general sense of well-being is soaring. I feel great. I think this is in part b/c of my training split, which taxes my muscles, but not to the point where I feel like I got my ass kicked. I leave the gym feeling like I could continue to work out, but I save the energy to study and for the next day's workout. I am definitely loving this split.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good job so far Beo, keep it up man! 3 nuts EH? Didn't know it boosted that stamina . Better stay off that scale man!! I am on day 4 @ 10mg and look fuller but I am also getting tanner so I am not sure. I get alittle lethargic at times too, but it comes and goes, like I will be really energetic for awhile, then lethargic but then energetic again. What's with the vinegar and lemon juice Beo? You going 1/2 and 1/2 with each? Nice job so far.
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Day 19: +13.4LBS

I continue to be amazed by this stuff. Libido is unharmed (at least for now, we'll see what happens in PCT). Strength continues to climb consistently, though that is to be expected withthe type of split I'm using and the added calories. Everyone keeps telling me how I look bigger, which is probably even more striking b/c I was just doing the UD2.0 cutting, which had me depleted more often than not. I think I am still fairly lean; not much fat gain. I'll have to bic my abs and chest to really know.

I'm not sure exactly how high I have dosed the SD. Some days I take 20mg, some days 10. I will count up the remaining caps later to figure out how many I've used. I'm guessing it will come out to less than 15mg per day.

I think today might be my last day. I've been in contact with Bobo, and if I decide to go with his service I will take my last dose of SD tonight , then get right into PCT. I feel like I'm still in good shape, so this PCT should not be too trying. If it goes as planned I'll start with Bobo in a week or two.

BTW, considering I have been running a low dose cycle, these gains are even more astounding. I will be satisfied if I keep 7lbs of LBM from this cycle, of course more would be delicious.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

Great gains man, keep it up. My question is since you have probably researched this beforehand. At higher doses they're saying Taurine for back pump. What role does Taurine play as far as that is concerned?
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

I do take Taurine pre-workout, usually with a banana (potassium is also key to preventing back pumps). Guess what: I still got 'em. I even get back pumps sitting at the computer and typing. Nonetheless, I was still able to do heavy rack deads, Sumo Deadlifts, BB rows and T-Bar Rows. I actually got worse back pumps when not working out, probably b/c I didn't have the high doses of taurine and potassium.

I also left squats out of my split for these few weeks to minimize the strain on my back. I stuck to heavy leg presses and machine hack squats.

Regarding the science behind the role of taurine and potassim in staving of back pumps, I haven't a clue, but I would like to know.
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Day 21 (DAY 1 OF PCT): +13LBS

All good things must come to an end, and so has my SD cycle. I ended up taking 28 caps in 20 days for an average of 14mg per day. I can't believe how much I gained in such a short period of time. I am a happy man right now. I have stayed pretty lean too. If I gained any fat I would say it is probably >3LBS.

Strength increases have been consistent. I hope this continues through PCT. My only lift that was held down was bench, as I have been cautious training chest so as to avoid injuring my RC. I have been doing extra slow reps with perfect form and it has felt okay.

Amazingly, I really didn't feel like I was on a cycle, aside from feeling great in the gym and the occassional lethargy and back pumps (which I still got today; not surprising as they say the effects of SD last a week after cessation).

Based on this experience it seems that I am a great responder to SD. And I believe this camefrom the 2nd batch. I look forward to further cycles.

PCT:
    1Fast's Pro-Liver (Milk Thistle and NAC): 3 Caps daily
    Nolva: I took 40mg last night. Does anyone have reccommendations, as this was a light cycle and I do not feel shutdown (we'll see in a few days). I was thinking 3 weeks at 40/30/20.
    CEE: 5-6g per day
    Lots of fish oil and Flax
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.42%

Great log and awesome gains Beo! I wish you a successful PCT.
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

What is up next

I am going to sign up with Bobo. I can't decide if I should cut then bulk or bulk then cut. People seem to gain minimal fat with Bobo when bulking, so I might be able to cut, then bulk through summer while staying fairly lean. I'm going to borrow a digi cam from someone so I can post some pics and get some input from the boys.

Hope this was helpful.

I'll post a few PCT updates in the near future. Lets hope this weight sticks .
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Great log and awesome gains Beo! I wish you a successful PCT.
    Thanks bro.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I am going to sign up with Bobo. I can't decide if I should cut then bulk or bulk then cut. People seem to gain minimal fat with Bobo when bulking, so I might be able to cut, then bulk through summer while staying fairly lean. I'm going to borrow a digi cam from someone so I can post some pics and get some input from the boys.

Hope this was helpful.

I'll post a few PCT updates in the near future. Lets hope this weight sticks .
    I think this is a good idea. Bobo will help you decide on what to do. And to stay possitive the results will stick!

Your pct looks fine, even though you don't feel shut down why risk it? Especially when you can run the proper pct.

20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

I can't wait to work with Bobo. I'm not going to touch AAS/PHs again until I really work everything out naturally. I have made huge progress on my own, but it is time to call in the expert.
  21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

ALMOST NEGLECTED TO MENTION
    I got interrupted while writing the PCT part of the Post and I left a few things out. PCT will actually look like this:

1Fast's Pro-Liver (Milk Thistle and NAC): 3 Caps daily
    Nolva: 3 weeks at 40/30/20.
    Lean Extreme: 3 Caps daily. 6am and 4 hours later
    DHEA: 100mg at breakfast/100mg at lunch
    CEE: 5-6g per day
    Lots of fish oil and Flax
  22. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

PCT SCHMEE-C-T: Day 7 of PCT

More than anything else, I must comment on how great I have been feeling throughout this PCT. My libido is as good as it has ever been. In fact, I may have given performances of a lifetime the last 2 nights. I feel great. No lethargy, nothing. I suspect that the ease I have had in coming off SD probably stems from the following: 1.)I stayed with a low dose--avg. 14mg per day 2.) A SD solo cycle is pretty easy to come off anyway 3.) Thanks to the good Dr. I have been taking 200mg of DHEA daily, with breakfast and lunch. I will never do another PCT without this crucial component.

I am still holding strong with weight with a 13 lb increase. I am still extremely Vascular, especially in the biceps and delts. Workouts are still enjoyable, though my endurance is just a bit less than it was before. I left my 'on cycle' workouts feeling like I could keep lifting forever; today I was ready to leave, but was thoroughly satisfied with the effort I had put forth.

I shaved the accumulating forest on my chest and abs and was pleased to see that I am still fairly lean. My abs are far from shredded, but they are still visible, so I'm guessing I am no higher than 11% and no lower than 9%.

Strength has remained consistent. I have actually increased the weights on some exercises.

I did notice that DOMS is way up, though I think this might be from the Lean Xtreme.

That's about it for now. This coming week should be the true test for how well this PCT is going, as some have theorized that SD stays in the system for a week after the final dose.

I'll post again in a week, or sooner if I notice any drastic change.
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good stuff Beowulf. I am almost ready to start my three week run of SD. I will be working out every other day. I think I'll start at 10 mg. Supps while on: Multi, Citrulline Malate, R-ALA,Alcar, Green tea extract, Fish oil, Milk Thistle, NAC, CEE. I know we have been discussing Cissus. Would you go with it on cycle or after? Pct. Rebound XT, Vitrex, Red Yeast Rice w/Co-q10 and Celery seed extract. Also, Why did doc recommend DHEA pct?
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    Good stuff Beowulf. I am almost ready to start my three week run of SD. I will be working out every other day. I think I'll start at 10 mg. Supps while on: Multi, Citrulline Malate, R-ALA,Alcar, Green tea extract, Fish oil, Milk Thistle, NAC, CEE. I know we have been discussing Cissus. Would you go with it on cycle or after? Pct. Rebound XT, Vitrex, Red Yeast Rice w/Co-q10 and Celery seed extract. Also, Why did doc recommend DHEA pct?
    1st: Wise move starting with 10mg. I actually got back pumps and gained crazy weight at a low dose, an avg. of 14mg daily. If it isn't working you can increase.

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't use cissus while on cycle, I would only say that you should contact Ceosm about any possible contraindications between the two compounds. I wish I had invested in cissus sooner as it may have allowed me to be more aggressive with my presses, namely bench. As long as there are no contraindications, I would say cissus is a really good idea b/c there is a chance of some joint soreness while on due to SD being a dry compound. I assume you are running it solo.

Your PCT looks tight. Dr. D is a major advocate of using DHEA at about 200mg (2x100mg at breakfast and lunch) in PCT. Many people have had great success with it and I just became one of them. I can't say exactly how it works, perhaps the good Dr. can clear that up for you a bit. I reccommend doing a search on it first.

Good luck, and make sure you let me know how it goes for you.
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'll look into the Cissus/SD. DHEA is looking good as well as Nolva. Man this is starting to get expensive. At least I got SD powder. Saved a few bucks there.
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Everything you need to go along with the cycle often ends up costing more than the cycle itself.
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Everything you need to go along with the cycle often ends up costing more than the cycle itself.
    Thats the truth Beo
  28. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%

Absolute truth!
    And if you include PCT as well, the ancillaries can cost even 3 or 4 times the AAS.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.25%

Mach.78 how did you manage to get SD powder?
    X
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

Quote Originally Posted by xterra
    X
    I am going to guess that that will qualify as a source post. Please delete it so you don't get my thread closed.
  31. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm with Beowulf on this one xterra. Sorry
  32. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%

X
    BEEP BEEP!
    Dont ask such questions, bro
  33. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Beowulf. your post have been great. It is really getting me pumped about the SD. My roomate has challenged me to a 1AD vs. SD cycle, of course, he will be taking the 1AD. He swears by the stuff. I'll be sure to post the results. Quick question though. About this time last year i was coming off of a cycle of 1AD. I did participate in PCT, but, at that time, I was ignorant to the pro livers, BP, and Cholesterol supporters that are out there. I know! that was stupid, but now I am more informed. Anyway, how long before my cycle should I start taking these support supps. thanks, and keep up the good work!!
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

People argue both sides of the ancillary protocol. Some people start taking them in advance, then take them straight through the cycle and into PCT, while others say that taking them while "on" might decrease the effectiveness of the AAS. (I should mention that I'm talking about the liver supps) I don't know what to think, but I took a low dose, so I held off until PCT for the Milk Thistle and NAC. I didn't take blood pressure and cholesterol supps because I monitored my blood pressure, and it never got exceptionally high. I had a blood test in January and the Nurse Practitioner said my blood lipids were phenomenal, so I didn't use those ancillaries either. Again, with a low dose, short cycle I didn't feel it was necessary. I eat tons of flax and fish oil, which you should definitely do, especially in PCT. I just checked my BP this minute and it was 110/64. During the cycle it never got over 130.

All that being said, when I do my next SD cycle, probably in late summer, I plan to get bloodwork and use all the ancillaries.

Good Luck
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

X
    He got it from the SD fairy duh. She sprinkles SD dust around after leaving your house. Haven't you been reading your fairy tales?
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.25%

Man, everybody's freak out here! What I meant is how did you get

SD in powder FORM, I thought it only came in capsules? Sorry for the
    BIG mistake. Anyway its cool, I won't make that mistake again.

Bohica, whats the fascination with fairy's, been called that name before?
    X
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

nope but they always gave me money when I lost teeth.
  38. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Man, everybody's freak out here! What I meant is how did you get

SD in powder FORM, I thought it only came in capsules? Sorry for the
    BIG mistake. Anyway its cool, I won't make that mistake again.

Bohica, whats the fascination with fairy's, been called that name before?
    X
    it was sold in powder form; however telling you where would be a no-no
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.05%

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    nope but they always gave me money when I lost teeth.
    nice comeback
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

People argue both sides of the ancillary protocol. Some people start taking them in advance, then take them straight through the cycle and into PCT, while others say that taking them while "on" might decrease the effectiveness of the AAS. (I should mention that I'm talking about the liver supps) I don't know what to think, but I took a low dose, so I held off until PCT for the Milk Thistle and NAC. I didn't take blood pressure and cholesterol supps because I monitored my blood pressure, and it never got exceptionally high. I had a blood test in January and the Nurse Practitioner said my blood lipids were phenomenal, so I didn't use those ancillaries either. Again, with a low dose, short cycle I didn't feel it was necessary. I eat tons of flax and fish oil, which you should definitely do, especially in PCT. I just checked my BP this minute and it was 110/64. During the cycle it never got over 130.

All that being said, when I do my next SD cycle, probably in late summer, I plan to get bloodwork and use all the ancillaries.

Good Luck
    No need for an AI on cycle unless needed. Really diet manipulation has more control over this than people realize, jmo.

Glad to see things working out Beo.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What can I bring on the plane?
    By dax506 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 09:44 PM
  2. What can I bring on the plane?
    By dax506 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 10:42 AM
  3. Bring on the Damage! Stacked with EC (NS)
    By TheeBC in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:10 AM
  4. DTHC/R4W (unsponserd) bring on the rage!!!
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 02:13 AM
  5. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 05:17 PM