Impact 250

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hAS ANYONE HERE EVER USED IMPACT250 OR HEARD OF ANYONE WHO DID? aLSO WHAT ABOUT THE COMPANY asn

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
There are more cost effective products than Impact's that will give you the same or better results.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
1-AD, 1-Test transdermal T-1, Boldione. I'd suggest researching more before starting PHs.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've done 4diol,19nordione,19nordiol,5diol in the past and had good results however I'm not up to date on the new stuff. From what I have heard and read I am interested in the new 1 test and 1AD products.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used 1-AD myself but it gets rave reviews. You can get T-1 only here through the Members Store. It's supposed to be the best 1-Test transdermal currently available.

RVEXLER

Awards
I've done 4diol,19nordione,19nordiol,5diol in the past and had good results however I'm not up to date on the new stuff. From what I have heard and read I am interested in the new 1 test and 1AD products.
Stay away from impact. It's over-priced and under-dosed. 1 test and 1AD are essentially the same thing (once in the body). 1AD converts to 1-test. 1 Test has poor oral availability and is best administered transdermally. Check the members section here for products.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think he means Impact 250 by GenaPharm.. They always get mixed up with that "other" company..

It's a transdermal/sublingual ph product with an oil-based carrier.. I used to see it advertized alot in Ironman back in the days, didn't hear too many good things about it...

http://www.gennapharm.com/impact250.asp

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
THIS DOES MAKE THE LETTERS EASIER TO SEE... THANK YOU :)

don't bother with that **** bro, really... keep readin though, good stuff out there (er... in here ;) )

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket
Oh god, I cant believe Im reading this.....
Bleh! I'm still trying to figure out how I remember that company's website... :)

**stashes empty Impact 250 bottles in the closet** :p

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
hey, lookin particularly beefy in your new avatar bro...all that impact 250 have anything to do with it? ;)

(not YJ, he just looks like he's dyin in his :D )