halo 25-50mgs a day?

brendenc

Awards
during a halo cycle would it be beneficial and possibly less suppresive to do 6 weeks at 50mgs? would the gains be worth it? still obviously would be followed by a pct with a SERM. would just like some thoughts on it

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
If your going to have a proper pct why would you lower the dose in the first place. You will still be suppressed after halo cycle no matter what the dose.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Total waste of money...run it at 75 or nothing

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
during a halo cycle would it be beneficial and possibly less suppresive to do 6 weeks at 50mgs? would the gains be worth it? still obviously would be followed by a pct with a SERM. would just like some thoughts on it
What is you age, height, weight, daily caloric intake and training experience?

A 6 week dose of 25-50mgs would be an absolute was of time and money. If you are considering using AAS/DS/PH, you are doing so to see gains. Your gains at such a low dose would be more than likely non-esistent or extremely mild at best. If your current state of health is fine and your cycle support/post cycle therapy is in order, you should do fine at 75mg/day for the suggested 6 week cycle. Start at 50mg/day for the first week to assess how your body responds to the supplement. If all is well, jump to 75mg/day and continue to watch closely for sides.

I just finished a 40 day cycle of halo-x. I started at 50mg, moved to 75mg and finished the cycle at 100mg for the last 11 days. The only side-effects I experienced were:

- Blood pressure increase for the first 1.5 days only
- Moderate acne on the forehead (for a few days) when I increased the dosage
- Back pumps during the last week only (while @ 100mg/day)

I experienced absolutely no libido issues or testicular atrophy whatsoever. In fact, my libido increased quite a bit for the first 5 weeks of the cycle. Keep in mind my libido has always been sky-high no matter what I do or what supplements I take.

One thing to always keep in mind....your mileage may vary. Everyone will respond differently. Do your research and be prepared for ALL possible side-effects before you start.

One other word of advice; If you are really worried about the side-effects to a point were you are considering not doing the cycle, don't do the cycle! Wait until you are better prepared.

brendenc

Awards
thanks for all the help guys i have two bottles on hand so will probably run it like toren suggested.thanks all!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I did HaloX 50/75/75/75/100/100
& was fine.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Don't worry about the shutdown, as long as your serm is legit you can run Halo as high as you can handle and still recover just fine..

My buddy just ran his 1st cycle and used Halo at 100-125 straight through 7 weeks..