Step up from h-drol

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
So a few months ago I did my first ph cycle of HaloX by IFS. Things went pretty damn decent. I didn't do everything to a T that I should have (especially eating/calorie intake) but all in all I gained & so far have kept what I expected.

Now I'm beginning to do my research on my next cycle which I don't plan to start for a few more months but I'd like to get some tease arch done in the mean time. So could any of you point me in the right direction of what you would consider the next step up from an H-drol cycle.
I'm looking for another oral that's not to intrusive on my body similar to the HaloX

Any pointers are appreciated.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any methyl is going to be "intrusive."

Epi is about on the same level of halo.

m-sten is a step up.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas, I've herd of DMZ and read up on it a bit but decided to go with halo instead. I'm looking for really the next step up though from the more mild PH's such as halo. But like I said I'm not ready for anything crazy like stacking and what not.
M-sten caught my attention though. Seems pretty crazy that only 16mg/day for only 4 weeks is the recommendation. That must be powerful stuff. Anybody have experience with it?