Mapping My Next Cycle-Can you Help?

Josey Wales

Awards
I'm beginning to plan my next cycle but I need some advice. The goal of this 12 wk cycle is to lean bulk (gain may 8-10lbs of LBM) during the first half of the cycle and then to cut fairly hard during the second half of the cycle, with a goal of hitting ~10%bf when it's all over.

Stats
42 years of age
Ht. 5'8"
208 lbs
bf ~13%
I've deen training for the better part of 20 years. My diet is very clean. I've had some experience with gear in my youth, but I didn't know what I was doing. No long term adverse effects from that though. More recently, I've run a lean bulk/cutter PH/pro-steroid cycle, which worked out well given how light it was. I lost 4.5% bf and gained 6lbs of LBM.
I'm thinking my next cycle might look something like this:

1-10 Test Enan 500mg wk
1-10 4-OHT cyp 600mg wk
1-5 Superdrol 20-30mg/day
6-11 Anavar 30mg/day
7-12 T3 & Clen combo, alternating 7 days on/7days off
9-12 Halo 25mg a day
11-14 LR3 IGF-1 (would straddle the last two weeks of cycle and first two weeks of PCT)

Will run HCG during part of the cycle and .5mg Letro throughout the cycle (mainly to ward off bloat). PCT will be the standard clomid (100mg)/nolva (20mg)/arimidex (.25mg) protocol along with trib, long jack, maca root and 7-OH (6cc/wk), etc . . .

I'd like to add 1-T cyp to this during the cutting phase in order to hold on to more muscle while using the T3/Clen. Do you think that 1-T cyp will be necessary for that? Again, I'd like to gain only about 8-10lbs of LBM and drop about 3% or 4% body fat. Does this cycle seem as though it will do all that? Or is it too much? If I add the 1-T cyp, should I cut the Test Enan to 400mg a week?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks great, well thought out cycle.
Only thing I would ask is why halo? Halo is a very potent/harsh drug that I really wouldn't use.

For adding the 1-t cyp, i would say no its definitely not neccessary, but if you have it and want to use it...throw it in. But you will have quite a bit of volume of oil to inject every week.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I agree w/neuro here. Cycle generally looks solid. Although, I also don't understand the halo. I think it's to harsh of a steroid to stack at the end of this cycle especially w/how long you'll be running orals. Personally I wouldn't want to run orals for 12 weeks straight anyway.

Josey Wales

Awards
Thanks for the input. I'm interested in Halo for the reasons I noted in my original post: I want to cut hard in the last half of my cycle. I've never used it before, but I understand that few compounds work as well as Halo for that. However, I could be wrong, and if so, please school me. No ego here.

Also, I would be interested to know what your experiences have been with Halo. I know a lot of people say Halo is harsh, but the conventional wisdom is that it is a lot less toxic than M1T. And I take your point about using orals for 12wks. I did think about that. That's why I chose Superdrol and Anavar, two compounds that are fairly benign. liverwise. If I'm wrong about that, please let me know. Thanks again guys.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I'm interested in Halo for the reasons I noted in my original post: I want to cut hard in the last half of my cycle. I've never used it before, but I understand that few compounds work as well as Halo for that. However, I could be wrong, and if so, please school me. No ego here.

Also, I would be interested to know what your experiences have been with Halo. I know a lot of people say Halo is harsh, but the conventional wisdom is that it is a lot less toxic than M1T. And I take your point about using orals for 12wks. I did think about that. That's why I chose Superdrol and Anavar, two compounds that are fairly benign. liverwise. If I'm wrong about that, please let me know. Thanks again guys.
well after talking to dr. d I may be trying it here just to try it out but I will not be serously running it for the reasons posted above. you can easily replace the halo with tren, which is much safer to to use (suposedly)

Josey Wales

Awards
you can easily replace the halo with tren, which is much safer to to use (suposedly)
Thanks brother. Great advice. I would consider replacing Halo with Tren if I had access to it. But sadly, I don't. Thus, my liver will need to take a flogging from the Halo. Though four weeks of Halo shouldn't be too bad compared to the beating I've given my liver over the years. Thanks.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
everyone has access to tren...lol

its just an implant gun behind the ear...no biggie...hurts the first few times but at 2grams a day it works awfully nice.

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS A JOKE...PLEASE DO NOT TRY AT HOME

COTC

PS: The cycle looks great, I however would also replace the halo with tren...but if you cannot then I'm sure you'll survivie the halo for 4 weeks...I would just be worried running orals for the whole 12 weeks it seems.

Best fo Luck!

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I have stayed away from halo, just because I really don't have a use for it...but I have also heard that its toxicity is greatly overrated. Who knows without personal bloodwork to back it up. If you want to try it...go for it.

I also saw running orals for that long as a little problem, but you are right with the anavar being fairly easy on the liver (comparitively speaking). You could always extend the injectables out another 2 weeks, that would give you an extra two weeks that you could take a break from orals somewhere in the middle. But like I said before, it still looks good to me.

Josey Wales

Awards
Thanks to all for their input. That was very helpful. Based on your feedback, it sounds like most would recommend the following cycle over my original proposal:

1-12 Test Enan 500mg wk
1-12 4-OHT cyp 500mg wk
1-10 Tren Acetate 50-75mg day
1-4 (maybe to wk 5) Superdrol 20-30mg/day
8-14 Anavar 30mg/day
13-16 LR3 IGF-1 (would straddle the last two weeks of cycle and first two weeks of PCT)

My original proposal looked like this:

1-10 Test Enan 500mg wk
1-10 4-OHT cyp 600mg wk
1-5 Superdrol 20-30mg/day
6-11 Anavar 30mg/day
9-12 Halo 25mg a day
11-14 LR3 IGF-1 (would straddle the last two weeks of cycle and first two weeks of PCT)

In the new version, there's a 3 (maybe 2) week break in the orals and no Halo, which should help eleviate some of the toxicity concerns expressed by the board members. Correct?

Questions:

1. If you only want lean gains in the range of 10lbs (assume proper diet and Letro used during cycle), would you lower the Enath to 400wk?

2. Would you run the Tren 11, instead of 10, weeks?

3. Have you used cabergoline or bromo with Tren to stave off progesterone or prolactin related gyno? If so, how much and how did you use it? Did you use it as a precaution or only after experiencing gyno?

3. Any other comments or necessary tweaks regarding this cycle?

Thanks in advance.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
1. nope keep it at 500mg (your diet will dictate the type of gains you make)
2. if this is your first time i would only run the tren 6-8 weeks and run it at 75mg eod (most people use way too much tren, its not necessary)
3. before jumping to those use 300mg of vitamin b6 instead, most report it works just fine