Need some AI advice/opinions!

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
Yo! So usually aromatization doesn't affect me too much but this time is different. I'm currently running DermaTrest, D1METHADROL, and low dosing TR3N; I've been using Formeron and ELIM1NATE but it isn't doing the trick. I'm about to order a better research chem AI but I need opinions on which to get.

The website I'm using has: Anastrozole, Prami, Letro, and Exemestane.

Thanks fam!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Anastrozle or exemestane.

The letro will kill estro pretty fast and rebound can be a problem.

I was using 0.5 Arimidex e3d for the first 3/4 weeks of my cycle but it wasn't enough so went to EOD for weeks 5-6.

But if ur not very susceptible then 0.5mg EOD should be enough. Are you going to continue the formeron with it?

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
Anastrozle or exemestane. The letro will kill estro pretty fast and rebound can be a problem. I was using 0.5 Arimidex e3d for the first 3/4 weeks of my cycle but it wasn't enough so went to EOD for weeks 5-6. But if ur not very susceptible then 0.5mg EOD should be enough. Are you going to continue the formeron with it?
I was just planning on using my Formeron until it ran out, I think I'm going to go with the Exemestane

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I was just planning on using my Formeron until it ran out, I think I'm going to go with the Exemestane
Good.
Start at 12.5mg since you said you're not that susceptible to estro sides

How low are you running tr3n?

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
are you sure it's estro and not prolactin side you are experiencing? i would have some caber on hand since you are running two 19-nors.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Anastrozle or exemestane.

The letro will kill estro pretty fast and rebound can be a problem.

I was using 0.5 Arimidex e3d for the first 3/4 weeks of my cycle but it wasn't enough so went to EOD for weeks 5-6.

But if ur not very susceptible then 0.5mg EOD should be enough. Are you going to continue the formeron with it?
You can just low dose letro.

Sion

Sion

Awards
Yeah low dose letro is cool on cycle.cheap and effective

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
I'm running 40mg of D1METHADROL with just 60mgs of TR3N. I am using Inhibit P but I guess I can't be too sure if it's Prolactin or not.

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
I'm about to order some ****, should I get the letro or exem?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You should've been running adex, aromasin, or low dosed letro from day one.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm running 40mg of D1METHADROL with just 60mgs of TR3N. I am using Inhibit P but I guess I can't be too sure if it's Prolactin or not.
Well are you lactating?
I'm assuming not