The1 vs Protobol ???

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
In what way for size? If so neither as they really put zero size on me.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
yea i kno i tried dplex little size but it got me dry and vascular Which would you choose to cut or mayb recomp? also how high did you run proto?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
yea i kno i tried dplex little size but it got me dry and vascular Which would you choose to cut or mayb recomp? also how high did you run proto?
My favorite product like it of all time is 5alpha test. And im not saying that because I rep for them its really is but that being said I don't want to try to sell you on something. Between those two I prefer proto and ive run it up to 250mg 150 is probably the sweet spot it really did not do much of anything more above that point. I am a giant fan of DHT metabolites in all honesty though I just response rather well to them and have almost zero sides.

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The one/dplex seems to get good reviews from anyone who has used it. I was also contemplating one of these

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My favorite product like it of all time is 5alpha test. And im not saying that because I rep for them its really is but that being said I don't want to try to sell you on something. Between those two I prefer proto and ive run it up to 250mg 150 is probably the sweet spot it really did not do much of anything more above that point. I am a giant fan of DHT metabolites in all honesty though I just response rather well to them and have almost zero sides.
How you like 5alpha test so much? What dose do you run it at? Is it the same active as "stano"?