First cycle, need advice.

chiefbolone

Awards
So i found my source, i plan to run just test prop my first 2 cycles to get into the swing of it all. First and foremost i can get it in bulk 10ml/100mg 10 vials for 200$. Is that a fair price? The one vial i have of test cyp is 2000mgs and ran me 70 bucks only. My stats are 6'2 265 honestly probably 20-25%bf due to shoulder injury. Plan is to get back to 225-230 15-18% and begin the test with heavy boxing cardio and what not. Need tips on pcts as well as dosage and whether or not EQ is safe to stack with first cycle. Thanks

srblan

Awards
  • Established
So i found my source, i plan to run just test prop my first 2 cycles to get into the swing of it all. First and foremost i can get it in bulk 10ml/100mg 10 vials for 200$. Is that a fair price? The one vial i have of test cyp is 2000mgs and ran me 70 bucks only. My stats are 6'2 265 honestly probably 20-25%bf due to shoulder injury. Plan is to get back to 225-230 15-18% and begin the test with heavy boxing cardio and what not. Need tips on pcts as well as dosage and whether or not EQ is safe to stack with first cycle. Thanks
IMO prop is a bad first cycle. You have to inject it fairly often and post injection pain can be a bitch. Get your body fat under control before you start any kind of cycle because estrogenic sides are going to be more likely otherwise.

chiefbolone

Awards
Heard that. Arent there any kinds of gear for fat loss. Maybe just a pro hormone or peptide i can take while upping my cardio and lifting intensity.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Heard that. Arent there any kinds of gear for fat loss. Maybe just a pro hormone or peptide i can take while upping my cardio and lifting intensity.
Diet and cardio are key. Without getting your diet dialed in, the gear is going to be okay but not great. Don't use gear as a shortcut. With excess bodyfat, your blood pressure is going to be tougher to control on cycle, and it can be difficult to control on cycle regardless. It's just so much easier on your body if you can drop some of the fat first. Yes, dieting on cycle can be better for preserving muscle mass, but there is a huge difference between dieting down from 15% vs 25%.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Tren 350mg/week prop 200mg/week.
But yeah...you aren't ready for that.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Pinning all that prop's gonna suck big time m8 !

chiefbolone

Awards
I appreciate all the info fellas. Again im just trying to really research and figure it out because i just got a good reliable source. Next 6 months or so will be all about dropping bf so i can begin a cycle. Itll be easier doing cardio now knowing that if i lose enough ill be able to start really gaining some muscle

chiefbolone

Awards
Im stoked to say the least. Shouldve joined anabolic minds a while ago

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle I'd honestly suggest a longer ester like enanthate or cypionate pinning 2x a week is a lot less of a pain in the ass(no pun intended) then ed or eod and maybe something like oral winstrol to help cut up. Glad to see you decided to get the bodyfat down first it'll make all the difference as far as managing estrogenic sides and water retention.

AJBEN

Awards
Trying to start my first cycle I have test Propionate and boldenone undecylenate 3,000 mg/10ml (300 mg/ml ) I'm not in a rush I'm still doing my research. I don't have any pct on hand which i do plan on getting. Any recommendations? As far as brand and usage. Also what's a good start for test prop & boldenone thanks!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established