H> Seminal Discharge problem . need help/advice

joeybacs

Awards
I had seminal discharge after I void. It occurs right after I urinate. I feel like there is something else that needs to come out; then there you go, semen comes out. It happened multiple times already in the past month. No pain while I void or when semen leaks out.

I already scheduled an appointment with the doctor. I just need advice from you guys if you had this issue before.

4th week now of PCT.
the cycle I just had
Ep15tane 30/45/45/45/45/60/60/60/60/75
Tr3n 0/0/0/0/60/90/90/120/120/150
Furaza 300/375/375/375/375/375/0/0/0/0
Formastane 2 pumps started 4th week
Inhibit-p 2pills/day starting 4th week

PCT:
Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) - 20/20/10/10
S
up3r PCT - 4/4/3/2

joeybacs

Awards
damn really. thanks jbryand101b

looking for other people's insight. BUMP

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
damn really. thanks jbryand101b looking for other people's insight. BUMP
Well have you done the dirty deed with any dirty girls lately? If not I have never heard of this from a prohormone cycle especially with a good PCT like yours. The only thing I would have done differently was to run the Super PXT which happens to also be an ai another two to three weeks to prevent estrogen rebound.

joeybacs

Awards
Well have you done the dirty deed with any dirty girls lately? If not I have never heard of this from a prohormone cycle especially with a good PCT like yours. The only thing I would have done differently was to run the Super PXT which happens to also be an ai another two to three weeks to prevent estrogen rebound.
Haven't with any girls lately. Just my chick, and I highly doubt that I got it from my chick, since she just got hers checked. Noticed this happened first 9 weeks in ON cycle. Then was quite in denial about it.
Was looking up some answers to this, I saw someone posted this similar issue to ironmaglabs forum; however, members there weren't really answering that person's question.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Haven't with any girls lately. Just my chick, and I highly doubt that I got it from my chick, since she just got hers checked. Noticed this happened first 9 weeks in ON cycle. Then was quite in denial about it. Was looking up some answers to this, I saw someone posted this similar issue to ironmaglabs forum; however, members there weren't really answering that person's question.
since this is your last week of PCT I would run an AI another two weeks to prevent estrogen rebound as this could be estrogen related. You said you noticed it while on cycle. Your cycle consisted of a heavily aromatize mg compound- tren. This could all be wrong but just to be safe give thought that this could be estrogen related

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Are you on any prescription stimulants such as adderal

joeybacs

Awards
since this is your last week of PCT I would run an AI another two weeks to prevent estrogen rebound as this could be estrogen related. You said you noticed it while on cycle. Your cycle consisted of a heavily aromatize mg compound- tren. This could all be wrong but just to be safe give thought that this could be estrogen related
Was planning on doing that already.
Now I wonder what to tell my Doctor. Clearly prohormones are legal to use. Do you guys think it is safe to mention it?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Was planning on doing that already. Now I wonder what to tell my Doctor. Clearly prohormones are legal to use. Do you guys think it is safe to mention it?
Yes it's perfectly fine to mention it, and since he probably have no clue what you took, you tell him what each prohormone does and if it aromatizes or not. He will probably send you to an endo and/or urologist

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I sent you a PM Jackedjack
Got it and I looked it up and it's could be a variety of things as discussed in the PM but one being prostate related. So I would just be totally upfront with every doctor you see and go from there. Keep us updated, I'm curious to see what it is.

joeybacs

Awards
Gotcha. Thanks Jackedjack. Have an appointment on September 3rd, but with a family doctor. I already emailed him in advance to refer me to a urologist, and mentioned to him the symptoms.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't tell your doctor unless you want it to effect your health insurance.

None of the compounds aromatize

Maybe you just need to unload your load more often. Could be over filled.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Don't tell your doctor unless you want it to effect your health insurance. None of the compounds aromatize Maybe you just need to unload your load more often. Could be over filled.
My bad I read trest instead of tren. And if he's now forthcoming with is doc and it is related to his use then how will he be treated properly.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My bad I read trest instead of tren. And if he's now forthcoming with is doc and it is related to his use then how will he be treated properly.
He can do that.

He's just going to have to have it effect his health insurance which might not be an issue now, but when he's older, he could be denied from having that in his medical record.

Tell your doctor what's going on. He'll do blood work to figure out what's up.

joeybacs

Awards
He can do that. He's just going to have to have it effect his health insurance which might not be an issue now, but when he's older, he could be denied from having that in his medical record. Tell your doctor what's going on. He'll do blood work to figure out what's up.
Can I mention prohormones? Since they are legal? Definitely not mentioning Nolvadex.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can I mention prohormones? Since they are legal? Definitely not mentioning Nolvadex.
They aren't legal.

They violate the dshea act.

You are using steroids that aren't approved for human use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ee09 Post Cycle Therapy 14
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 10
LMuscle Anabolics 4