question about some oral syringes?
- 03-04-2005, 12:38 PM
- 03-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Doubt you'll find a 1mL oral syringe usually they're all 3mL. But just go your local walgreens or rite aid or whatever pharmacy. They sell them for $2.
- 03-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Or just buy one syringe and take the needle off.
03-04-2005, 01:14 PM
I got mine for free at my local CVS. I didn't see any on the medicine aisles, so I went to the pharmacy. If you ask for one, they'll ask if it's for a baby, just say yes. I got a larger one because I said it was to dose my flax seed oil (ala Barry Bonds ). So if you go up to the pharmacy and say it's for a child, they should give you one for free.
03-04-2005, 01:26 PM
03-04-2005, 02:42 PM
But then you don't get that great rubber stopper for the tops of the bottle. That thing is great when the bottle gets low.Originally Posted by size
03-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GorillaPimp631 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2009, 09:30 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2009, 02:10 PM
- By hypforlife32 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2009, 04:23 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 07-17-2008, 12:09 PM
- By Emerge in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:28 PM