H-drol vs havoc. What to use?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Ok I have made a couple threads before and I am now down to this. I am going to run one of these with three months getting everything together. My two questions are:

How toxic are these for my liver ( I am going to run life support and liv52 ). Just don't want yellow eyes or not to be able to play with my son

Second is. Which will give me the best size gain.

Going to use pct assist , lean extreme and reversitol v2
I know serm is the way but this is my choice. Any information I would appreciate.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
wrong place to ask this

Havoc will be drier and kick in faster
hdrol will give you more size but takes a few weeks before you notice it
(at least for most people everyones different i would say havoc has a better chance for hair loss but less for gyno though)

i would at least use something like formestane into your pct because pct assist sucks. your entire pct is pretty bad actually

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Ok. Then what would be a good cycle to start with. And how is the pct that bad?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is the best option between those two but with no SERM you should run nothing.

smokey99

Awards
i'm always amazed people still go the PH route; seems like quick cheap high that is easily lost. I tried ph 4-5 times, never kept gains and recovery was worse than when i took 1g test/500mg deca/60 mg dbol a week. shut me down hard.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
What would you recommend ? I am 5'7. 175. Probably 17 % bf. I want to recomp. Gain some size but also loose some fat. Eat 3k cals and 300 G protein only 100 carbs. What cycle should I run then

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Ive only used havoc. On the end of my 4th week and have had minimal benefits. Some size and strength. I wont be using this **** again.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Everything I have read says havoc should be good ran. At 30 and the 40 mg. this your first cycle?

infraredline

Awards
i'm always amazed people still go the PH route; seems like quick cheap high that is easily lost. I tried ph 4-5 times, never kept gains and recovery was worse than when i took 1g test/500mg deca/60 mg dbol a week. shut me down hard.
+1 on this, and the sides are miserable from PH/DS

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
What can I expect with the oral route. And any pct or what to take. Thank you so much.

Superman_777

Awards
Yes, some truth behind this, but when you are blasting and cruising like me, you need to switch compounds out from time to time, orals for sure. This is good for a multiple reasons. It is also interesting to find out how your specific body handles/reacts to certain orals etc.. My cruise is 750mg of test and when I blast, for orals, i usually do 6 on 6 off. I used dbol the most in the past out of all my oral usage by far, and it got to a point I worked up to a 80mg of it and it was nothing special.. I couldnt even get the muscle tearing pre workout pumps like I used to. And these are the pharm blue hearts by the way, best stuff, equal with the pink thais...So, with this all said, I decided to run a prohormone for the fun of it as my blast kickstart which began two weeks ago. I am taking 20mg msten and 30mg trenavar, and it has been years and years since running a prohormone aswell.. I am on the second week of this and I am liking it as much as I used to enjoy the dbol back when I first started using it..the pumps, glycogen retention and hardness are great..I am glad I decided to switch things up a bit, because it keeps you more on the fresh side, so to speak, and makes the ride a bit funner. You have to remember buddy, some of these 'prohormones' were synthesized before **** like anavar or anadrol..they are extremely potent and not **** to mess around with, ie, super anadrol (aka superdrol). They just never made it onto the market because it either lacked a great enough medical serving purpose, lack of adequate research or big pharma chose a 'better' 'safer' drug for the job, like they did with the anadrol choosing it over superdrol.

infraredline

Awards
What can I expect with the oral route. And any pct or what to take. Thank you so much.
With anavar few solid pounds of muscle and if you're cutting it will help you hold onto most of your muscle. I'm eating zero carbs right now and I haven't lost any muscle and I'm using car at 60mg a day and dermacrine at 3 pumps a day.

Pct should be clomid 50/25/25/25 or Torem 90/60/60/30 with eliminate or revolution pct and DAA at 3g a day