Formeron - 1.5/day

PCT:
Nolva - 20/20/10/10/5/5
STR3NGTH - 3/3/3/3/3/3
Formeron - 1.5/day
DAA - 0/0/2/2/2/2
Ostarine - 4/4/4/4
Multi/FishOil etc

Continue Inhibit-P through PCT? Am I overcomplicating this?

Diet (Recomp): 3000 cals - 375c/75f/200p

boomfreaka

Awards
Looks pretty good. I would run it at 90 from the start though, 60 is just a waste. and consider running it 7, maybe even 8 weeks if the sides aren't too bad. And keep an eye on your blood pressure, tren raises mine alot.

Sixers

Awards
Hey man good luck, I ran 60mg tren attack for 2 weeks. BP got extremely high and I had to discontinue use. Nearly ended up in the hospital. Be careful and monitor.

HunterHunted

Awards
Thanks gents!

May or may not hold off and get a bit more research. Keep reading inhibit-p may not be strong enough.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Why 2 weeks at 5mg nolva that seems almost wasteful. Just do 10mgs or none. I'd keep the dose of tren pretty high. Inhibit p is great to have and take, caber/prami are like having letro on hand... Don't use it till you need it.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man good luck, I ran 60mg tren attack for 2 weeks. BP got extremely high and I had to discontinue use. Nearly ended up in the hospital. Be careful and monitor.
Was it trendione or dienedione that you took and how high climbed your BP in that?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
the night sweats were the worst sides, just started another cycle with 60mg tren included and already sweatin.
Research Vitex in Inhibit P, its really solid stuff.
Best of luck.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibit p should be strong enough for OTC tren.

I would run it through pct too.

I would also start DAA week 1 of pct.

Everything else looks great!

rawg

Awards
I started noticing more (but manageable) sides from 60 to 75mg/day....but then when I went to 90mg/day, it was like "beautiful" (weights seemed lighter, better definition on body). I'm gonna stay at 90 and hope I can run this until end of 8 weeks. GL to you man. BTW, I haven't needed to use Prami and only been taking P5P along with cycle support, coconut oil, a lot of grape seed extract (I love that thing), multivit., saw palmetto. I have formeron on hand but haven't needed to use it too.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I rec a testosterone base for oral cycle..... and a clomid and nolva/tamox pct

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
70mg Tren
20mg Alpha One
40mg Epi
800-1000mg Stano
-7 days in and just bumped the tren up from 40 to 70. Up 10lbs...wtf?! Water weight and glycogen, im sure. But at the rate im sweating...
Only work core 2x a week but im thinking the Tren is helping me eat like a horse but wake up the next day with definition. Tren is amazing!