Best way to add in tr3n

kolejorg

Awards
Ok so I have a lot of things on hand and plan on running halodrol @75 a day, epi @30, furaza 300 and stano @600 or 800. So here's my dilemma and something I'm considering.

I have tr3n from a cycle awhile back. It's an unopened bottle, I'd like to use it but I also don't have clomid on hand. Only nolva. I do have inhibit p on hand, and a god awful amount of arm1care and eliminate by Olympus labs and there super pct.

So my question is can I start my cycle with halodrol and epi and add tren in the first 4 weeks. Use inhibit p to keep prolactin under control and then start the furaza and extend my cycle out a while and get by with just nolva or do I just skip the tren and save it for when I have clomid around. Let me know what you think.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You can use nolva after tren np. Don't run epi and hdrol though, no synergy. Run one or the other with fura and tren.
Good call on inhibit p, I'm sure you'll love it.

kolejorg

Awards
I had seen some older logs of guys running them together so I wasn't sure how it would go. Nolva won't mess with prolactin after using tren? And with inhibit p would I run it past the tren a few weeks?