First cycle during TRT (blast)

gr26

Awards
Hi there,

I'm 24, been on TRT for 2 years:
62.5mg sub-Q T enanthate 2 X week (total 125mg EW) + 250IU sub-Q HCG 2X week (total 500IU EW).
about 1 MG Liquidex EW (divided into a daily dose) - which is keeping my E2 spot on.

and have been feeling great.

after long considerations I decided to start the following basic cycle:

1-10 Testosterone enanthate 500mg/ EW
1-10 HCG 500 iu/ EW

for PCT:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 mg/ED 13-16
no clomid. (right?)

I just have a few questions before i'll start:

1. is that PCT OK? basically i'll be returning to my TRT T dosage during the PCT right? no clomid needed?
2. what should I do with the HCG during the PCT? keep it as usual or stop it a week before? and when can I start taking it again if so?
3. for the Liquidex - what should be the right dosage during the cycle? is it true that if I get my T 4 times the base, I should be taking 4 times the AI to keep the E2 levels the same , meaning 4 MG EW? or is it too much?
4. and lastly, what should i do with the Liquidex during the PCT? when to stop it and when to start taking it again...

sorry I have many questions,
appreciate any help.

gr26

Awards
anyone please?

I understand traditional PCT is not necessary (clomid),
but are you sure I don't need nolva at the end of the cycle?
shouldn't I be worry of the high estrogen leftovers?

In addition, please help me with the Liquidex dose - what should be the right dosage during the cycle? is it true that if I get my T 4 times the base, I should be taking 4 times the AI to keep the E2 levels the same , meaning 4 MG EW? or is it too much?

and please help me to get the end of my cycle clear:
1. should I rest a few days for T levels to come down or get straight back to my T TRT dose?
2. accordingly, when exactly should I return to the old Liquidex dosage?
3. should I ever stop with the HCG, and if so when do I start it again?

thanks again.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Are you on legitimate TRT by a doctor/anti aging clinic or is this self prescribed? I only wonder because you mention liquidex which is research grade compared to USP which is arimidex which should be prescribed with your TRT

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hi there, I'm 24, been on TRT for 2 years: 62.5mg sub-Q T enanthate 2 X week (total 125mg EW) + 250IU sub-Q HCG 2X week (total 500IU EW). about 1 MG Liquidex EW (divided into a daily dose) - which is keeping my E2 spot on. and have been feeling great. after long considerations I decided to start the following basic cycle: 1-10 Testosterone enanthate 500mg/ EW 1-10 HCG 500 iu/ EW for PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 mg/ED 13-16 no clomid. (right?) I just have a few questions before i'll start: 1. is that PCT OK? basically i'll be returning to my TRT T dosage during the PCT right? no clomid needed? 2. what should I do with the HCG during the PCT? keep it as usual or stop it a week before? and when can I start taking it again if so? 3. for the Liquidex - what should be the right dosage during the cycle? is it true that if I get my T 4 times the base, I should be taking 4 times the AI to keep the E2 levels the same , meaning 4 MG EW? or is it too much? 4. and lastly, what should i do with the Liquidex during the PCT? when to stop it and when to start taking it again...
sorry I have many questions, appreciate any help.
You don't need to pct at all while on trt just drop the dose down and carry on as you were. Regarding the liquidex It depends on how estrogen sensitive you are as to how much you need to take. Trial and error.

gr26

Awards
JeremyNG25
- the T is by doctor, the liquidex is my own addintion after the doc wouldn't agree, and it has been very successful one.

thank you very much Lukef2000,
just to be sure - any other thoughts anyone?

gr26

Awards
so the recommendation is to adjust the liquidex, stay on HCG all the time, and to return to TRT dosage after the end of the cycle.

should I wait 2 weeks before returning to my TRT dose to have my T level back to normal again?
and when exactly should I lower back the AI dose?
shouldn't I be worry of e2 rebound at the end of the cycle?

thanks again

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Maybe you should just stick to TRT dosing bro..
Your a little confused on how this works..

uberjedi

Awards
I have limited knowledge of this but when you are done with your blast just return to your normal dose. Your test levels will begin to drop and all will be well with the world. Also you might be throwing your cash away on the liquidex especially if your. Doc diddidn't seem to think you needed it. Did you run your TRT w/o the liquidex and just see how it went? Trial and error. Also while you blast maybe start at .5mg Arimidex e3d and just see how you feel.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
if you are on hrt then dont bother with any PCT. i would rec test to 12-14 weeks though IMO