First PH Cycle

MoGainz20

Awards
Im planning to start my first PH cycle and wanted to add mass and strength. Im 21 years old 5'11, 187 lbs, been lifting seriously for 2 years, currently doing a clean bulk and looking to gain anywhere to 10-15 lbs. I was wondering what PH would be good for gaining mass with little side effects. Also what cycle assist and PCT would you guys recommend?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey bro IMO you are still a bit young to be adding in hormones but you are an adult so here is my 2 cents…
Ironflex's new compound Diabolix at 60mg has been producing great results with very minimal sides I would look into that. HaloX is another low side option
As far as PCT goes I prefer Torem but there are a few other options out there
Ironflex makes a good Cycle assist but another crowd favorite ( and rightly so in my book) is CEL
Do your self a favor though before you jump into anything do a solid 6 months of research so you know what to expect. Just jumping into stuff like this is how people f*ck them selves up both physically and mentally. I know being huge and shredded sound amazing but it takes a lot more than just popping a pill or injecting something to get there.

MoGainz20

Awards
Thanks a lot and appreciate your answer. Yeah, I am going to do my research and make sure I know my stuff before doing any ph's.