One Cycle And Out?

redfrick

Awards
Is it possible to only take one or two cycles and never use any steroids again while keeping most/all of your gains?

redfrick

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Wasn't sure about the physical part, had an idea on the mental. It must be hard to stop once you see major gains.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Most likely not, as beelze said. It is going to take someone else/life changing decision to make you give it all up most likely. Others it may be easy, for me I thought I was going to do just one cycle and be pretty close to where I wanted to be....yeah right, I am kind of concerned about what it is going to take for me to give it up. Muscle dysmorphia will start kicking in and you will never be *big enough* to make yourself happy, and then when you are off you will always think back to when you were on "oh i used to look so much bigger" or "I used to be able to rep this 10 times now I can only do it once...wtf?" lol...thats how it is for me at least. As long as you post cycle good you will retain most of your gains, but you will never be able to match what you are when on compared to when you are off. And it feels SO DAMN GOOD!!!!

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
nate is completely right. i've done 3 cycles of ph's, i said i'll just do one and then i'll stop b/c i'll be where i want to be. ya right. as nate said muscle dysmorphia will kick in, some call it bigorexia (opposite of anorexia), and you will keep saying you are too small. alot of the girls i am friends with said i blew up this year, and i did gain a good amount of mass, and asked if i want to get bigger. i'm about 195 at 5'11 right now, i want to be 230 (for now at least :eek:) and i told the girls i want to get bigger. they said i'm big enough.

anyways, now in a few weeks i'm taking my first trip to the dark side. test, eq, and drol. will this be my last cycle? probably not. will your first cycle be your last? probably not. will your second cycle be your last? probably not.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I ran 5 or 6 cycles total before I quit, but I quit do to other health reasons and were also talking those cycles being run over a course of around 4 years. Like everybody else here said though the feeling you get while on is incredible its kind of like "I could kick supermans ass" type of feeling. On the other hand the feelings you get during PCT can be pretty rough, I usually had no motivation and felt totaly worthless. Nice to know I dont have to go through that again.