My tren experience

Sixers

Awards
Just sharing this information with you guys, and for anyone who is thinking about using tren.

I was stacking tren attack and epi 2a3a. Yesterday was the last day of week two. I was only taking 30 epistane and 60 tren. (I'm also taking blockade, fish oil, and celeary seed extract)

Yesterday I drank two gallons of water, spaced my dosages out and got a work out.

This morning I woke up, rocked down a bagel and a shot of wheat grass. Feeling good. Took my dosage, and around 10 in the morning I took another dosage of tren( put me at 45mg)

I sat around for 4 more hours, drank a gallon of water and was feeling fine. I was about to meet up with a buddy for lunch. Before I left I took my blood pressure, and it was 170/100, and it freaked me the ^#*# out. I tried to shake it off because I didn't trust this device. It's not consistent at all. Not to mention I felt good.

So I started to walk down to meet my friend, and I started thinking that my heart is beating fast, and that I don't feel good. By the time I got there, I was sweating, on the verge of passing out, my hands were pins and needles and I legit was 1 second away from telling my buddy to call 911, and tell them I'm having a heart attack. I sat down unable to talk, and drank a glass of water. What I was going through was super intense, it's hard to explain but I thought it was over for me.

I managed to get outside, and layed down in the grass for a few minutes and the warmth of the sun really comforted me. I walked home and continue to worry. I talked about my friends about a hospital visit, I felt like it was the only place that I would truly be safe. I there out all my supplements and was just thinking, I learned my lesson please let me live.

I ended up holding out, and I sucked it up and took another BP reading it turned out 130/87 which isn't going to kill me. And I started researching and it looks like I had a grade A panic attack.

Just be aware people, this can happen and it was a life changing experience. Holy crap that was scary

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Just sharing this information with you guys, and for anyone who is thinking about using tren. I was stacking tren attack and epi 2a3a. Yesterday was the last day of week two. I was only taking 30 epistane and 60 tren. (I'm also taking blockade, fish oil, and celeary seed extract) Yesterday I drank two gallons of water, spaced my dosages out and got a work out. This morning I woke up, rocked down a bagel and a shot of wheat grass. Feeling good. Took my dosage, and around 10 in the morning I took another dosage of tren( put me at 45mg) I sat around for 4 more hours, drank a gallon of water and was feeling fine. I was about to meet up with a buddy for lunch. Before I left I took my blood pressure, and it was 170/100, and it freaked me the ^#*# out. I tried to shake it off because I didn't trust this device. It's not consistent at all. Not to mention I felt good. So I started to walk down to meet my friend, and I started thinking that my heart is beating fast, and that I don't feel good. By the time I got there, I was sweating, on the verge of passing out, my hands were pins and needles and I legit was 1 second away from telling my buddy to call 911, and tell them I'm having a heart attack. I sat down unable to talk, and drank a glass of water. What I was going through was super intense, it's hard to explain but I thought it was over for me. I managed to get outside, and layed down in the grass for a few minutes and the warmth of the sun really comforted me. I walked home and continue to worry. I talked about my friends about a hospital visit, I felt like it was the only place that I would truly be safe. I there out all my supplements and was just thinking, I learned my lesson please let me live. I ended up holding out, and I sucked it up and took another BP reading it turned out 130/87 which isn't going to kill me. And I started researching and it looks like I had a grade A panic attack. Just be aware people, this can happen and it was a life changing experience. Holy crap that was scary
That's scary. I get these side effects on my Sus cycle I'm on now sometimes, I'm on 500mgs a week.. But it's on test

Sixers

Awards
Yeah man. I thought I was dead, I just kept thinking about how sad my mom was gonna be that I died. After it started to subside I wanted to cry, I was so unbelievably happy that I was going to live. Anyone can call me a bit** or whatever, but that was insane and I want newer people to know that it can happen! Be vareful guys!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Damn man glad everything is alright now, I'm wanting to run tren next time and this only solidifies my belief that you need to listen to your body and give it the respect it needs.

I just hope if I do end up being taken out from a cycle, someone deletes my browser history lol

Sixers

Awards
Damn man glad everything is alright now, I'm wanting to run tren next time and this only solidifies my belief that you need to listen to your body and give it the respect it needs.

I just hope if I do end up being taken out from a cycle, someone deletes my browser history lol
The browser history thing is hilarious. I told my friends 'if I go down right now, don't tell them anything' and when as soon as I got home I dumped all my supplements.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Yeah man. I thought I was dead, I just kept thinking about how sad my mom was gonna be that I died. After it started to subside I wanted to cry, I was so unbelievably happy that I was going to live. Anyone can call me a bit** or whatever, but that was insane and I want newer people to know that it can happen! Be vareful guys!

I don't see it how you do.. I have a great paying job,I'm not in a relationship. I'd say I have better facial features then most. But if I die from cardiac arrest from gear to bad, if your willing to walk you have to be willing to fall.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
The browser history thing is hilarious. I told my friends 'if I go down right now, don't tell them anything' and when as soon as I got home I dumped all my supplements.
Also I'm only 21, my mothers a fitness model, she's knows I'm on the gear,

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Damn man glad everything is alright now, I'm wanting to run tren next time and this only solidifies my belief that you need to listen to your body and give it the respect it needs. I just hope if I do end up being taken out from a cycle, someone deletes my browser history lol
LOL

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Iv had that happen, felt like an overdose of something. I Couldn't see either, and drank so much water I threw up multiple times. I understand the feeling, ears ringing, going in and out of consciousness, extremely fast pulse. It went away though.

Sixers

Awards
I don't see it how you do.. I have a great paying job,I'm not in a relationship. I'd say I have better facial features then most. But if I die from cardiac arrest from gear to bad, if your willing to walk you have to be willing to fall.
Man, I thought I had the same exact mentality. I've told myself plenty of times I'm not afraid to die. It's just hard to explain how I was feeling, my mind state was so altered. My mind wasn't right and my thinking wasn't straight

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Man, I thought I had the same exact mentality. I've told myself plenty of times I'm not afraid to die. It's just hard to explain how I was feeling, my mind state was so altered. My mind wasn't right and my thinking wasn't straight
I had the samething happen to me. I was stacking tren EPi and hex! I did go to urgent care and they rushed me by ambulance to er. It was life changing. I dumped my supps too and started pct. it sux. It makes you think twice, if the gains are worth it. You know?

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Had a similar experience on mechabol. Sucks bro. Just try and remember when it happens that it's a panic attack. And it can feel exactly like a heart attack. As soon as your feel those pins and needles you know you trippin.

Also the panic attack itself will raise your heart rate and bp. Hence the high reading. Furthermore, the attack can start before you even realize you are tripping.

Like you said, you were feeling good and the high bp reading set you down the rabbit hole. Sure doing gear can raise BP. But so can stressing yourself consciously or unconsciously about the possibility.

Sixers

Awards
I had the samething happen to me. I was stacking tren EPi and hex! I did go to urgent care and they rushed me by ambulance to er. It was life changing. I dumped my supps too and started pct. it sux. It makes you think twice, if the gains are worth it. You know?

What happened at the ER? What did they do and what did they tell you? I felt like it was the only safe place in the world, and I'm shocked I didn't get go. This really did change how I look at everything, what I experienced today I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

Sixers

Awards
Had a similar experience on mechabol. Sucks bro. Just try and remember when it happens that it's a panic attack. And it can feel exactly like a heart attack. As soon as your feel those pins and needles you know you trippin.

Also the panic attack itself will raise your heart rate and bp. Hence the high reading. Furthermore, the attack can start before you even realize you are tripping.

Like you said, you were feeling good and the high bp reading set you down the rabbit hole. Sure doing gear can raise BP. But so can stressing yourself consciously or unconsciously about the possibility.
I shouldn't say I'm happy other people have experienced this hell, but thank god people understand. I was kinda afraid people were gonna be like, dude your gonna die. Go to the hospital you
Moron.

With that being said, I'm gonna pct starting tomorrow and I'm gonna have a long long break from anything, I have some soul searching to do. What I experienced today is worth no amount of gains.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
What happened at the ER? What did they do and what did they tell you? I felt like it was the only safe place in the world, and I'm shocked I didn't get go. This really did change how I look at everything, what I experienced today I wouldn't wish upon anyone.
It very confusing. At urgent care they said I had a heart attack. Then they rush me by ambulance to the hospital and did another ekg but meet took blood work. They gave me fluids an sent me home. It was weird. I told them all te stuf I was taking. They said to stop taking everything. Idk man, I felt the the docs didn't know what they were doing. But I had the same exact symptoms. I actually lost consciousness high bp dizzy hot cold. It was a weird eye opening day

Sixers

Awards
It very confusing. At urgent care they said I had a heart attack. Then they rush me by ambulance to the hospital and did another ekg but meet took blood work. They gave me fluids an sent me home. It was weird. I told them all te stuf I was taking. They said to stop taking everything. Idk man, I felt the the docs didn't know what they were doing. But I had the same exact symptoms. I actually lost consciousness high bp dizzy hot cold. It was a weird eye opening day
Goodness that reply just stressed me out! It's good that you well now, but if they would of told me I had/ am having a heart attack but they are gonna send me home. I woulda went down like a sack of potatoes.

Sixers

Awards
Have you gone back on cycle since? Has it happened again?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Yeah I have gone back on. I'm on only halo now. That hasn't happened again but I have been getting a little anxiety. It's probably because what happened four months ago. Things have been great though!! Feeling good lifting hard and diet is perfect!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Goodness that reply just stressed me out! It's good that you well now, but if they would of told me I had/ am having a heart attack but they are gonna send me home. I woulda went down like a sack of potatoes.
Yeah it was weird. It was a very unsatisfying few weeks. I eventually got over it.

Sixers

Awards
Yeah I have gone back on. I'm on only halo now. That hasn't happened again but I have been getting a little anxiety. It's probably because what happened four months ago. Things have been great though!! Feeling good lifting hard and diet is perfect!
Right on man, once I eventually get over it I'll maybe come around but I'll never take tren again in my life that's for damn sure. Thanks for sharing your experience

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Right on man, once I eventually get over it I'll maybe come around but I'll never take tren again in my life that's for damn sure. Thanks for sharing your experience
Me either. It doesn't mix well with some people (like you and I)!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone wants to use steroids, but no body wanna handle side effects.

What a surprise.
Using supraphysiological dosages of synthetic hormones and there are sides.

Sixers

Awards

What a surprise.
Yeah thanks I'm aware, I was just taken back that dying was a side effect.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Buy the ticket .... take the ride ;)

Sixers

Awards
Buy the ticket .... take the ride ;)
Fair enough! Not looking for sympathy. Just wanted to share. I wish I woulda known about panic attacks. Most talk about night sweats, anger and elevated heart rate

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah thanks I'm aware, I was just taken back that dying was a side effect.
Yup, high bp can lead to heart attack, stroke etc an can be fatal. Suprising, I know.

It's why doctors closely monitor healthy adult male patients on hrt for sides.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough! Not looking for sympathy. Just wanted to share. I wish I woulda known about panic attacks. Most talk about night sweats, anger and elevated heart rate
I understand. Just remember that the mind is the most powerful tool you have at your disposal .... especially when dealing with things like anxiety. You can worry yourself into the ER or you can calm yourself and re-assure yourself that you are just experiencing minor sides from the synthetics in your system and you are gonna be just fine.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good post though, I think people forget about sides from potent compounds like steroid hormones.

Sixers

Awards
Good post though, I think people forget about sides from potent compounds like steroid hormones.
I agree/ people don't understand how quickly you can lose your mind, and how serious things can get. I knew what I was getting myself into, it was almost like I wasn't expecting things to go down like that

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I agree .... but I also think that with all the information available to us today we may 'overthink' things sometimes and read a little too much in the sense that we convince ourselves that we are gonna have the same experience .. good or bad .. that we read about someone else having on the internet. We are all individuals and have to experience these things on our own. Yes there are some general guidelines for all steroidal hormones and some general "possible" side effects that we should be prepared for .... however the overall majority of users go through their cycles with no real problems. If we let our minds get the better of ourselves we can convince ourselves that we are that .5% that has the fatal side effects every time. I firmly believe that a part of a good cycle has to also include proper mental preparation .... get your mind in the right place .... don't let the negative in .... enjoy the cycle.

I am in the first week of PCT from a very nice 6 week Epi cycle .... I did a ton of reading beforehand and almost convinced myself that it wasn't worth it with all the horror stories I read (naturally I read an equal amount of positive stories but it always seems to be the horror stories that stick with). Finally I just pushed myself away from the computer, cleared my head and committed to having a great cycle with no issues. Well .... I had a GREAT cycle and had no side effects or issues of any kind. Gained 18lbs of muscle and lost over an inch on my waistline .... Can't wait to get through PCT and try out another run.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
The gains are always worth it, I get it everyday "is it all worth it " .. It is in my mind, my body is everything.. It's just the century we live in, where self body image is everything. And it is to me ! Every thing I watch I see I think about body image, like really rich people I always think why do they look like crap ? They have all the things they need to a great body but that just don't have the same obsession then me .

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
It very confusing. At urgent care they said I had a heart attack. Then they rush me by ambulance to the hospital and did another ekg but meet took blood work. They gave me fluids an sent me home. It was weird. I told them all te stuf I was taking. They said to stop taking everything. Idk man, I felt the the docs didn't know what they were doing. But I had the same exact symptoms. I actually lost consciousness high bp dizzy hot cold. It was a weird eye opening day[/QUOTE

I get that here and there on cycle, you have just to power on.

Sixers

Awards
I agree .... but I also think that with all the information available to us today we may 'overthink' things sometimes and read a little too much in the sense that we convince ourselves that we are gonna have the same experience .. good or bad .. that we read about someone else having on the internet. We are all individuals and have to experience these things on our own. Yes there are some general guidelines for all steroidal hormones and some general "possible" side effects that we should be prepared for .... however the overall majority of users go through their cycles with no real problems. If we let our minds get the better of ourselves we can convince ourselves that we are that .5% that has the fatal side effects every time. I firmly believe that a part of a good cycle has to also include proper mental preparation .... get your mind in the right place .... don't let the negative in .... enjoy the cycle.

I am in the first week of PCT from a very nice 6 week Epi cycle .... I did a ton of reading beforehand and almost convinced myself that it wasn't worth it with all the horror stories I read (naturally I read an equal amount of positive stories but it always seems to be the horror stories that stick with). Finally I just pushed myself away from the computer, cleared my head and committed to having a great cycle with no issues. Well .... I had a GREAT cycle and had no side effects or issues of any kind. Gained 18lbs of muscle and lost over an inch on my waistline .... Can't wait to get through PCT and try out another run.
This. The mind is a strong tool, but if I'm sure if I woulda known panic attacks were possible/ the symptoms I would of calmed down a bit. I think you do yourself justice by researching, but I agree you need a positive attitude and stable mind

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
I live and will die for the gainZ!
Live by the tren die by the tren.

Jokes never taken tren, we KEEPING IT NATTY UP IN THIS B*TCH, pinning under 1gram of test means your natty right ?

Not Srs

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards

Also talking about side effects I used dbol for a kick start, got bad forarm pumps. Been ages since I took dbol but my forearms are still ****ed, I think it could be from the quick growth of my biceps and my forearms can't keep up with them .

My cycle. 1-4weeks dbol
1-17 weeks Sus 250

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
This. The mind is a strong tool, but if I'm sure if I woulda known panic attacks were possible/ the symptoms I would of calmed down a bit. I think you do yourself justice by researching, but I agree you need a positive attitude and stable mind
Agreed.
Its all about balance my brother. Research to know and to be prepared .... then have confidence and faith in your own resolve and the power of your own mind .... that balance will see you through the hardest of life's issues.

Remember ..... when we use these steroidal hormones we are interjecting something synthetic into our system ... the road can get a little bumpy along the way but we must remember why we started down that road to begin with and if we were well educated and properly prepared mentally before starting then there is no question as to why we started down that road is there .... It is worth it in my opinion. Next time you feel a little 'wrong' .... just say to yourself "this too shall pass" it always does. Keep keeping on my friend .... you are in the right place here on AM.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

What a surprise.
So true, everyone want to get big but no one wants to take what comes with it.
It's the name of the game. I'm sick of the "what steroid has no side effects" threads.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
No man , it's the Dieleone Tren right ? 4-estra-9-11-17a Dien right ? The same thing happened to me I believe like 2 years ago and I went to the hospital because I felt my heart rapidly beating and it turned out that it was resting at 135 and they gave me an IV to slow it down .. Never had that since and even on cycle I'll still blow a little weed and it doesn't do that but from legal tren I've read that to happen to quite several other people ..

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Never trust a single reading from a BP machine. Always take 3 readings then the average is your BP. Definitely sounds like a full on panic attack.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude not for nothing but tren is know to cause high bp you got a shifty reading from a bad machine and ur mind took over causing the panic attack.