First Cycle - Checking the Bases -

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

Starting my first cycle. Done about 4 weeks of research and have all the sources set up to order. Just looking into what everyone thought about my set up. I'm 21, been a runner/cyclist/lifter for 5 years solid. Because of just body build and as much cardio I'v done, I have trouble putting on the mass. I'v tried different avenues and have been getting better. I want to do a cycle just to test the waters. 6' , 168lb, healthy, blood work comes back with no issues. I also work at a supplement shop, so anything simple I need, I can get my hands on real quick.

Here is my 6 week cycle set up

epistane (vital labs) 20/30/30/40/40/40
Vita Labs ProteX cycle assist
Tudca (250mg)
fish oil
joint support
multi

PCT

PCT 3X VitaLabs
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce XT 3/3/2/2
Tudca (250mg)

Might ad an AI to PCT just to have on hand if you all think its needed.

This will be hand in hand with a Clean Diet and 3x shakes a day. 4-5 clean meals through the day.

I'm looking forward to starting this and seeing what you all think about it. I'v done my homework so I hope this plays out right.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Alright!
I'v had alot of view and no one has given me any feedback that was negative so I am going for it.
My SERM came in today and my liv.52, EPI, and PCT 3X are now in hand. Reduce XT should be here next week.

Just a little update to my cycle.

epistane (vital labs) 30/45/45/45/45/45
Vita Labs ProteX cycle assist Free Form (Bought all the compounds free form and will be taking same dosages)
Liv.52
fish oil
joint support
multi

PCT

PCT 3X VitaLabs
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/2/2
Liv.52
On Cycle Support

I had more blood work done and I am good to go. only sitting at ~8%BF and looking to bulk hard over the next 6 weeks. Have my diet all figured out and in hand, and ready to hit this. If anyone wants to follow up, I'll be posting weekly threads of my cycle and results.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle looks good man. Way to do your research before hand!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Even better, the Reduce XT came in today with my Clomid. Pretty excited. About to take my second dose of EPI and hit the gym hard. I'll keep everyone updated through the cycle.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 of EPI

Cycle is going well. No real sides at all from the get go. My body seems to be adjusting well.

I can defiantly tell a little difference in the gym. The swells are a lot stronger and I'm not using a pre workout with my cycle and I'm still feeling motivated in the gym.

Lethargy kicked in on day 3. Not too bad, but it hits hard around 3-4pm. I take a cap of yohimbi root and I feel a lot better.

I'm up to 170 from beginning weight of 167. Could be from water and added food to diet (still keeping it clean at 40/40/20 p-c-f ) but I'm feeling good. Can't wait for the EPI to really kick in in a few weeks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5 of EPI

Cycle is going well. No real sides at all from the get go. My body seems to be adjusting well.

I can defiantly tell a little difference in the gym. The swells are a lot stronger and I'm not using a pre workout with my cycle and I'm still feeling motivated in the gym.

Lethargy kicked in on day 3. Not too bad, but it hits hard around 3-4pm. I take a cap of yohimbi root and I feel a lot better.

I'm up to 170 from beginning weight of 167. Could be from water and added food to diet (still keeping it clean at 40/40/20 p-c-f ) but I'm feeling good. Can't wait for the EPI to really kick in in a few weeks.
Lethargy hit me day 3 as well. I'm on day 15 right now at 40mg and either I'm getting used to it or it isn't as bad.

Question to everyone, I have test factor and endosurge on hand with nolva. should I include 1 of those with my nolva for pct?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lethargy hit me day 3 as well. I'm on day 15 right now at 40mg and either I'm getting used to it or it isn't as bad. Question to everyone, I have test factor and endosurge on hand with nolva. should I include 1 of those with my nolva for pct?
Yes.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 of Vital Labs EPI 2a3a

Cycle is going well. Just finished arm day in the gym. Up to 40mg a day. Pre, post, 1pm, and 7pm.

Gain are going up steadily. I practice super sets so going up in weight is awesome. I feel like I can do more with more weight than ever. 30 reps is almost not enough.
Curls are up 20+ lbs, skulls are up 15, tri pull downs are up 40lbs. Many more exercises that have been up as well but that's too much to write!

No sides so far. Lethargy is almost diminished. Definition is coming out a little.

Today's recovery sucks though. Feel like puking my brains out. But that could be from the mass gainers. May have to start splitting my shakes up. I'm on carnivore mass due to the lactose free and practically fat free nature of it. Been mixing 2 scoops Carn 2 scoops pro iso. It's good though.

I put up some pics. First is pre cycle. Second few are from today. Def see some improvements. Weight is up from 167 to 171 as of today. OTC bf % deal puts me at about 9.5%.

Feeling good, so pumped for week 3 and 4 to hit.

View attachment 106121
View attachment 106122

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
End of week 2

I start day 15 tomorrow. Past 2 weeks have been good. Last nights workout was the best workout of my life I'm pretty sure. Killed it on back and shoulders.

I felt like an animal and I want more!

Hitting 40mg steady through the end of the 6 weeks. Next bottle of EPI should be in tomorrow (dang 10mg caps don't cut it with one bottle)

Seeing some good results. Strength gains are going up steadily. I'm actually passing my gym partners rep weights and he is jacked! Definition is starting to show and the other people at the gym are starting to notice the changes. Feels really good.

Only sides so far are the lethargy every now and again and I did get pretty "good" back pumps last night. I had taurine on hand so I was good.

More pics to follow tomorrow

kolejorg

Awards
Good progress man. But I'd say you're more like 14%. Keep at it and keep the calories in check.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
No offense but you are nowhere near 8%bf
Just going off of a little OTC measure. I'm sure it wasn't spot on (I was varying +5% or so on it)

But none the less, progress is there. With a clean diet and EPI I should cut anyway.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just going off of a little OTC measure. I'm sure it wasn't spot on (I was varying +5% or so on it)

But none the less, progress is there. With a clean diet and EPI I should cut anyway.
for sure!!

and yeah, at 8%, you see full abs, much leaner.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
for sure!! and yeah, at 8%, you see full abs, much leaner.
Yeah iv never been that fit so I just went with my gut and figured 8-9% wasn't spot on. But 13-14% sounded right. Figured someone would comment and clear that up

Photo update

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, epi will serve you nice! Im on Brawn right now and loving it!!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'm already pleased with the results so far and it's barely the beginning. I'm psyched

omar924

Awards
i would get an ai and have it on hand just in case. I'm sure this won't be your only cycle, so worse case scenario you have some on hand when/if you decide to run something stronger.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
nice. im sittin around same as you. put on about 5-6lbs start week 3 on saturday. im torn between going on a big bulk or going on a clean bulk diet to finish up.im around 14% bf.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
nice. im sittin around same as you. put on about 5-6lbs start week 3 on saturday. im torn between going on a big bulk or going on a clean bulk diet to finish up.im around 14% bf.
Yeah I was planning on bulking at first, but I'm going to cut down then bulk with halo or powerdrol stacked with EPI next time around

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was planning on bulking at first, but I'm going to cut down then bulk with halo or powerdrol stacked with EPI next time around
When you are ready to start the cycle, PM me and I will get you a deal on Brawn (epi). Its 15mg caps for around 25 bucks at most places. Usually, epi comes in 10mg caps for the same price or even more.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
When you are ready to start the cycle, PM me and I will get you a deal on Brawn (epi). Its 15mg caps for around 25 bucks at most places. Usually, epi comes in 10mg caps for the same price or even more.
Will do! I'm on VL EPI at 10mg caps. Paid $32. Great product though. I'll hit you up for the brawn in a few months probably haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do! I'm on VL EPI at 10mg caps. Paid $32. Great product though. I'll hit you up for the brawn in a few months probably haha
Yep, told you you will pay more somewhere else!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Looking at an on cycle AI and a PCT AI just to have in hand since I have to order an extra bottle of EPI anyway to complete the cycle at my dosage (6 weeks at 30/40/40/40/40/40)
Any suggestions?
Would an on cycle AI help reduce the little fat I have in the chest currently? I'd love for that to go away. No gyno, just extra fat from when I was much larger.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Looking at an on cycle AI and a PCT AI just to have in hand since I have to order an extra bottle of EPI anyway to complete the cycle at my dosage (6 weeks at 30/40/40/40/40/40)
Any suggestions?
Would an on cycle AI help reduce the little fat I have in the chest currently? I'd love for that to go away. No gyno, just extra fat from when I was much larger.
i just picked up some formabolic. havent started it yet as ive read mixed reviews on when to start. start week 3 tomorrow.

kolejorg

Awards
For pct or on cycle? If pct use it week 3 until 2 weeks past your serm. And please taper down on everything so you don't suffer a sudden rebound.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
For pct or on cycle? If pct use it week 3 until 2 weeks past your serm. And please taper down on everything so you don't suffer a sudden rebound.
Looking at one for on cycle and one for PCT as well. I'm pretty sure even at 40mg you don't HAVE to taper. I mean I'm tapering clomid and reduce in pct l. But as for EPI from every review iv read my cycle is solid. Looking to add a specific AI for both if it will give me the result stated above

i just picked up some formabolic. havent started it yet as ive read mixed reviews on when to start. start week 3 tomorrow.
I'll look into that. I started week three on Wednesday last week.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For epistane, i dont see a need to take an AI on cycle.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Don't taper epi. I was saying taper your ai.
Oh haha you said "everything"

If I don't see a change by the end of week three, I may bump up to 50. Seeing a little result at day 17 at 40mg. But if 45 is doing well for a lot of people I may bump up since I'm on 10mg caps. We will see.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Quick post

Not much has changed really. Diet is still pretty clean (I'll eat a burger or something once a week or so nothing crazy like a whole pizza)

Trying to cut down bf% while cutting and defining.

Strength gains are up, but my physical results are still not what I was expecting. I heard week 3 was the "wow" moment even at 40mg. Not really kicking in as hard as most people have said. Pumps in the gym aren't anything major . If anything iv gotten a little less pumped this week compared to last.

I'm running week 4 at 40, then. 5-6 at 50mg and I'll see if that kicks it in.

Still glad I did it. The gains I have Made are great and I'm looking bigger and people notice.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21

Quick post

Not much has changed really. Diet is still pretty clean (I'll eat a burger or something once a week or so nothing crazy like a whole pizza)

Trying to cut down bf% while cutting and defining.

Strength gains are up, but my physical results are still not what I was expecting. I heard week 3 was the "wow" moment even at 40mg. Not really kicking in as hard as most people have said. Pumps in the gym aren't anything major . If anything iv gotten a little less pumped this week compared to last.

I'm running week 4 at 40, then. 5-6 at 50mg and I'll see if that kicks it in.

Still glad I did it. The gains I have Made are great and I'm looking bigger and people notice.
40 is plenty man. Remember, this is a mild PH. You won't see gains like you will on superdrol so save yourself from the sides of going higher in dose. Just go 6 weeks at 40 or 45 and you will be good :)

Next time add dermacrine

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Well I have 10mg caps so 50 might be ok. 45-50 not a huge difference.
I'm doing a super/EPI stack next cycle.
My gains are alright haha not disappointed. Just thought I'd cut a little more than I have. Thinking of adding in a 3rd cardio day or lifting circuit for my last 3 weeks on cycle and that might help as long as I'm still lifting 5days a week

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have 10mg caps so 50 might be ok. 45-50 not a huge difference.
I'm doing a super/EPI stack next cycle.
My gains are alright haha not disappointed. Just thought I'd cut a little more than I have. Thinking of adding in a 3rd cardio day or lifting circuit for my last 3 weeks on cycle and that might help as long as I'm still lifting 5days a week
Diet man. I'm on epi (brawn) at 45 mg and my body comp has changed slightly but I'm bulking

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'll try adjusting it a little. But it's pretty clean and high protein. Chicken, whole grains, veggies all day long. 2 low cal shakes and 1 mass gainer. Gym 6 days a week. 2 days cardio 5 lifting.
We will see. Still have half a cycle

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I'll try adjusting it a little. But it's pretty clean and high protein. Chicken, whole grains, veggies all day long. 2 low cal shakes and 1 mass gainer. Gym 6 days a week. 2 days cardio 5 lifting.
We will see. Still have half a cycle
are you counting calories bro? i appreciate all this clean ****, your micronutrients are probably in order, but its so much harder to accurately count macros and calories without a tool like myfitnesspal and even a food scale if you'd want. count your calories for a week on myfitnesspal and drop them by 300, keep protein at 1-1.25g/pound of bodyweight and fat at .5-.75g/pound (or higher, if you want), and fill the rest of your cals with high-fiber carbs. if you're gonna cut or bulk, you might as well do it right. just some friendly advice. good progress so far, visual changes are noticeable. you're not gonna be getting 100% results unless everything is dialled in 100% though, all about the weak link! consider it. keep up the good work!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I use myfitnesdpal. Great app.
Macros are 40/40/20 at 3200cal a day

I'm not expecting magic lol I may be expecting too much from my first cycle. Very possible lol

Thanks man!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Yeah I use myfitnesdpal. Great app.
Macros are 40/40/20 at 3200cal a day

I'm not expecting magic lol I may be expecting too much from my first cycle. Very possible lol

Thanks man!
alright, good man! what sort of a deficit are you on? it's possible but also sometimes people struggle committing 100% to either cutting or bulking and end up not seeing the results they were looking for. by your numbers so far though, I'd think you are doing pretty well!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
200cal def.
yeah I started thinking bulk then figured up bf% and decided to switch gears and cal cut to tone out and then I'll do a bulk in the spring.

Doing my best. I working in the culinary field so half the time I have no choice but to eat stuff for my job cause I have to do product testing. But reduced portions and avoid "eating" and just tasting at work has helped.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Magic week!

Finally... It hit a week late and had to bump to 50mg or so but man! These past couple workout have been amazing. Swells are great, gains are up like crazy week after week.

Bf% 13.75
Beginning % guessing around 16 or so
Weight 176
Beginning 168

Today was the 2nd day of week 5. Looking to finish out at 50mg the next 12 days and put on as much LMM as I can

Attachments

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
PCT -

Well I finished out my 6 weeks! 30/40/40-50/50/50. It was solid and had some great results.
Loss in abdominal fat
Good muscle build and strength gains
Started at 168, ended at 181 on an empty stomach
Very please with the product
Starting PcT today. On 3x, reduce xt, support sups, and I have erase on hand. And clomid of course
Hope to retain and stay above 175 through pct.
Very happy with the results. Basically no side. I didn't even shut down all the way even at 50. Libido dropped, but I no other issues.

letsdoitfool

Awards
damn your arms seem to have gotten a lot bigger!
im starting an epi cycle soon looking forward to it, how has your acne been? its one of my concerns

keep us updated on your pct

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
damn your arms seem to have gotten a lot bigger! im starting an epi cycle soon looking forward to it, how has your acne been? its one of my concerns keep us updated on your pct
Yeah it's awesome, had to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe. Nothing fit with my arms and shoulders

A little back acne but nothing bad. I use a shrub and cleanser to stay free of that stuff. No other issues to report.

Pct is going solid. Still hitting the gym hard. Saw some minor loss in arms, but not bad at all. I shouldn't have taken 2 rest days. But work has been crazy. I'll keep you updated. Totally worth it