What to take with a cycle of clen? taurine, pottasium and what else?

sugashane

Awards
ok so i ordered my clen (4bottles) from cnw. what else do i need to take with this cycle? So far I got taurine, potassium, multi
vitamin, 1.5-2gals of water daily, some tylenol to combat headaches early in the cycle, and some sleeping medicine to combat the insomnia.
what else do I need?

thanks for the help everyone,

shane

yanbu

Awards
ok so i ordered my clen (4bottles) from cnw. what else do i need to take with this cycle? So far I got taurine, potassium, multi
vitamin, 1.5-2gals of water daily, some tylenol to combat headaches early in the cycle, and some sleeping medicine to combat the insomnia.
what else do I need?

shane
A syringe to measure doeses is a good idea if you don't have one. Guesstimating how much you are taking by the number of drops isn't really that good of an idea considering a syringe is all of a buck or two. If you don't use AAS and don't want a syringe around the house you can pick up oral syringes at pet stores or drug stores. It sounds like you are pretty much set though, assuming you have a plan for ramping up and all that.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Go to walmart and get an insulin syringe, it is much more accurate for dosing. Take around 6-8g of taurine a day, potassium, and drink lots of water like you said.

doq

Awards
If you ordered from Custom you'll get an oral syringe with your order :thumbsup:

However the lowest mark on it is .5ml and with the clen dosed at 200mcg/ml it can get somewhat hard to measure below 100mcg.

Just a heads up :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
what else do I need?

shane
a solid diet and cardio plan :hammer: :lol:

You seem to have your bases covered

sugashane

Awards
A syringe to measure doeses is a good idea if you don't have one. Guesstimating how much you are taking by the number of drops isn't really that good of an idea considering a syringe is all of a buck or two. If you don't use AAS and don't want a syringe around the house you can pick up oral syringes at pet stores or drug stores. It sounds like you are pretty much set though, assuming you have a plan for ramping up and all that.
alright, thanks for the heads up everyone. what do you mean by ramping up? my plan for dosages?

any other experiences and info you guys can give from experience would be much appreciated. I am really excited about the cycyle. only reservation i have is whether to take cytomel with it. what do you guys think?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
alright, thanks for the heads up everyone. what do you mean by ramping up? my plan for dosages?

any other experiences and info you guys can give from experience would be much appreciated. I am really excited about the cycyle. only reservation i have is whether to take cytomel with it. what do you guys think?
Skip the cytomel. Take some Test with it :twisted:

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Only thing you may want to consider is ketotifen. It will keep your beta cells from becoming down regulated, which will allow you to run clen for longer than 2 weeks at a time. It will also help you sleep.

yanbu

Awards
Yeah. Most people start at 20 mcg and work their way up. Sounds like you have already done your research and probabally know this already.

Only suggestion I have is to buy way more taurine then you think you will need. Its cheap and if you end up being like me and needing to take a friggen ton of it you will be fine.

sugashane

Awards
awesome, you guys have been a big help, and ill look into the ketotifen

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
some sleeping medicine to combat the insomnia.
**** I wish I had that problem. Clen, EC, and NorE make me tired. I can take clen at 60-80mcgs and go right to sleep.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
**** I wish I had that problem. Clen, EC, and NorE make me tired. I can take clen at 60-80mcgs and go right to sleep.
No be happy you can sleep on clen. If I take over 80-90 mcg it feels like my heart is going to beat out of my chest when i lay down at night. Even if I take it right when I wake up. It's funny b/c the only time it seems i notice the increased heart rate is when I try to go to sleep.

sugashane

Awards
well i wonder if the sleeping medicine is going to really help, or if its even good to take while on clen.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
well i wonder if the sleeping medicine is going to really help, or if its even good to take while on clen.
This is one of the positives of using ketotifen outside of cleaning receptors. It is supposed to help combat the insomnia. Haven't used it before myself, but will on my next clen cycle.

Check out IBE if you're interested in getting some ketotifen.