What prohormone stack would you guys recommend for cutting

laz10

Awards
What's up guys I'm 30 years old 5"10 208 I've want to begin a prohormone cycle but would love some of the expertise that this forum has to offer. I am looking to cut and obviously increase strength. I've heard everything from stacking Epistane with H-drol, Epistane by itself, Super-tren by itself and super-tren with Epistane I've done a ton of research but still can't seem to come to a conclusion hopefully that's were you guys can help im looking for a great stack that will hopefully yield me the results that I am looking for. My diet is decent not great but definitely better than average I train 6 days a week consistently and cardio 5 days a week consistently. I am new to this forum so please let me know if there is any information that I am missing to allow you to give me the best support possible thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Change diet from decent to great before hormone manipulation. The compound wont directly lead to fat loss

laz10

Awards
thanks man and yeah you are definitely correct

laz10

Awards
I will be adjusting my diet accordingly ASAP

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

laz10

Awards
I'm going to focus on a high protein low carb- calorie diet to continue to lose fat

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For cutting...

DermaTREN at 90mg/day for 60 days
THE 1 at 75/100/100/125/125/125 for the last 6 weeks of your cycle

Doesn't get better than that!

stann123

stann123

Awards
He didn't ask for diet help. He asked for cycle advice.
And your cycle advise will be useless for his goal, if his diet is off. He even admitted his diet is not great so we're just telling him to get that on track first before he thinks about what to run. So relax

SPS

Awards
  • Established
And your cycle advise will be useless for his goal, if his diet is off. He even admitted his diet is not great so we're just telling him to get that on track first before he thinks about what to run. So relax
This. Op while you get your diet on track and get your bf% to at least around 15% naturally, research and purchase your pct. Hdrol or epi are both good choices, you can't go wrong, people will only advise their personal preference.

But your pct is more important then the actual cycle, because while you can make some great gains for 6-8 weeks, what gains (or fat loss, you'll have both) you keep for following months will be determined by your pct and diet.

laz10

Awards
Thanks man that makes complete sense and I have taken the advice of everyone and have already begun to alter my diet to ensure the best results possible thanks once again to everyone

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
There are many good options for cutting. My favorite is triumphalis. Although stacking with Mithras is stellar it can be a bit much. (Ok I loved it TBH).

Also for a milder option go for XI-KT. It's a solid product for cutting and you feel wonderful.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Scissors, a pro hormome to shears cuts pretty good

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Halo epi tren all low dose with vitex and p5p or prolactrone