1st shot question

IC_BigGains

Awards
Pinned myself on Monday, was a piece of cake. My only problem; Tuesday was leg day. Not a chance in hell could I do legs. There was no swelling or bruising but my quad felt like a major league pitcher hit it with a fast ball. I did do legs today, had to use less weight than normal and squats were a bitch ....

My question is: I was going to start doing legs on Monday and injecting on Monday night. I am going to assume I am not the only one who has had this problem. Anyone injected legs after they killed them in the gym? How hard was it to walk the next day? Not that walking is that important, at least not until next Monday :lol: .

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
When ever I inject a muscle after I worked it, the soreness from lifting kind of masks the pain from the injection, so it doesnt seem as bad. Give it a shot. Or just space it out to where you shoot delts around the days where you work legs.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to pin whatever I am training that day...seems to reduce post injection pain. Especially with something smooth like test E. I've taken up to 2mL in the quad and trained legs and the next day it seemed as fi I never even injected...

then again everyone is different...

regards,
COTC

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I was wonderign that as well...it does sort of depend on the drug.

If it was prop then there is no hope...lol:sad:

regards,
COTC

freEQnasty

Awards
I notice similar results. When injecting into a muscle after working it out earlier that day I notice less pain.

IC_BigGains

Awards
Test E, 1 cc. Every Monday and Thursday. I think it was more uncomfortable then painful since it was my first IM injection. I am looking forward to it now. Reminds me to eat more and work harder. 10 weeks is only 20 pinns :thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Moist heat helps alleviate the pain, and assists with the distribution of the oil into your muscle. There are heating pads that offer a moist heat option. You can even purchase one of those theraputic deals you heat in the microwave they sell in many stores. Or, take a tube sock, fill it with brown rice, and tie it off at the end. Place in the microwave to heat. You'll have an inexpensive, home version for moist heat therapy. It works very well.

knox

Awards
  • Established
Moist heat helps alleviate the pain, and assists with the distribution of the oil into your muscle. There are heating pads that offer a moist heat option. You can even purchase one of those theraputic deals you heat in the microwave they sell in many stores. Or, take a tube sock, fill it with brown rice, and tie it off at the end. Place in the microwave to heat. You'll have an inexpensive, home version for moist heat therapy. It works very well.
And when you are finished with your inexpensive, home version heat pad, you'll have a nice portable snack.:lol:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
And when you are finished with your inexpensive, home version heat pad, you'll have a nice portable snack.:lol:
LOL...very true. Never thought of that one.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've experienced the "charliehorse" feeling before as well. Right after 2cc's of 4AD cyp and 2cc's of 1-Test cyp (4cc's in a single shot). I just shoot it before I go to sleep and it's fine by morning though. I shoot ventral glute though; maybe that's one of the reasons. Then again, everyone says that 1-Test cyp is supposed to be super painful.

Additionally, I always run the prepped syringe under hot water for a few minutes right before pinning. It seems to inject much faster when I do that.

In any case, I pin on Sunday and work legs on Monday without a problem.

iwinulose2981

Awards
hey knox quick pointless question for ya. does your avatar stand for niles illinois?

knox

Awards
  • Established
hey knox quick pointless question for ya. does your avatar stand for niles illinois?
to be honest it very well could, i don't know for sure. i live in the smack-dab center of the country and have never visited illinois, so i'm not much help. basically i was desperately searching for an avatar and came across this one. i've done some firefighting and thought it would work for now.