I am currently on a pct that consists of: nolva, ephedra/caffeine,
and animal stak 2. I work out around 6 a.m. and take nolva 1st
thing when i wake up and 30 minutes later take e/c and animal
stak 2 before working out. Would it be beneficial for me to take
the nolva later in the day or should I continue taking everything
pre-workout.

MacMan

Awards
The Nolva and EC stack will have a signifcant dehydrating effect. If your last cycle consisted of aromatizing compounds then some of your gains will be water weight. The Nolva will reduce, if not out right eliminate estrogen. Reduction in estrogen will lead to significant amounts of water being lost, especially if your cycle included aromatizing compounds. The diuretic effect of the ephedrine and caffeine will enhance the water loss. This is where I believe the gains of the cycle begin to suffer.

I am in PCT right now after a SD/4AD/1-Test cycle. I had significant gains, but have lost most of the weight gain during PCT. I think this is partially to blame on too aggresive of a PCT. I used Clomid, Nolva, and 6-OXO.

I believe I also made the mistake of beginning to take Lipo-6 during the PCT to help with energy.

Although my calories have increased during PCT and everything else has remained the same. I am down 8 to 10 lbs of a 16 lbs gain. I honestly believe alot of this loss is due to dehydration and lack of estrogen.

I am going to drop the Clomid and Nolva from my PCT ( I am on day 11) and see if that helps. I think some estrogen is necessary to maintain gains.

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
Thanks MacMan for the info, I will adjust my pct accordingly. Btw, I weighed 225 pre-cycle and 235 post-cycle. I would like to stay around 230 and the cycle again later this year. My ulimate goal is to get and stay between 240 - 250 but, I don't know how attainable that would be at 5'6".

The Nolva and EC stack will have a signifcant dehydrating effect. If your last cycle consisted of aromatizing compounds then some of your gains will be water weight. The Nolva will reduce, if not out right eliminate estrogen. Reduction in estrogen will lead to significant amounts of water being lost, especially if your cycle included aromatizing compounds. The diuretic effect of the ephedrine and caffeine will enhance the water loss. This is where I believe the gains of the cycle begin to suffer.

I am in PCT right now after a SD/4AD/1-Test cycle. I had significant gains, but have lost most of the weight gain during PCT. I think this is partially to blame on too aggresive of a PCT. I used Clomid, Nolva, and 6-OXO.

I believe I also made the mistake of beginning to take Lipo-6 during the PCT to help with energy.

Although my calories have increased during PCT and everything else has remained the same. I am down 8 to 10 lbs of a 16 lbs gain. I honestly believe alot of this loss is due to dehydration and lack of estrogen.

I am going to drop the Clomid and Nolva from my PCT ( I am on day 11) and see if that helps. I think some estrogen is necessary to maintain gains.