Lv. Percent
    46.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

cutting while IN PCT = bubuy gains
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.84%

The Nolva and EC stack will have a signifcant dehydrating effect. If your last cycle consisted of aromatizing compounds then some of your gains will be water weight. The Nolva will reduce, if not out right eliminate estrogen. Reduction in estrogen will lead to significant amounts of water being lost, especially if your cycle included aromatizing compounds. The diuretic effect of the ephedrine and caffeine will enhance the water loss. This is where I believe the gains of the cycle begin to suffer.

I am in PCT right now after a SD/4AD/1-Test cycle. I had significant gains, but have lost most of the weight gain during PCT. I think this is partially to blame on too aggresive of a PCT. I used Clomid, Nolva, and 6-OXO.

I believe I also made the mistake of beginning to take Lipo-6 during the PCT to help with energy.

Although my calories have increased during PCT and everything else has remained the same. I am down 8 to 10 lbs of a 16 lbs gain. I honestly believe alot of this loss is due to dehydration and lack of estrogen.

I am going to drop the Clomid and Nolva from my PCT ( I am on day 11) and see if that helps. I think some estrogen is necessary to maintain gains.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

Thanks MacMan for the info, I will adjust my pct accordingly. Btw, I weighed 225 pre-cycle and 235 post-cycle. I would like to stay around 230 and the cycle again later this year. My ulimate goal is to get and stay between 240 - 250 but, I don't know how attainable that would be at 5'6".

Quote Originally Posted by MacMan
    The Nolva and EC stack will have a signifcant dehydrating effect. If your last cycle consisted of aromatizing compounds then some of your gains will be water weight. The Nolva will reduce, if not out right eliminate estrogen. Reduction in estrogen will lead to significant amounts of water being lost, especially if your cycle included aromatizing compounds. The diuretic effect of the ephedrine and caffeine will enhance the water loss. This is where I believe the gains of the cycle begin to suffer.

I am in PCT right now after a SD/4AD/1-Test cycle. I had significant gains, but have lost most of the weight gain during PCT. I think this is partially to blame on too aggresive of a PCT. I used Clomid, Nolva, and 6-OXO.

I believe I also made the mistake of beginning to take Lipo-6 during the PCT to help with energy.

Although my calories have increased during PCT and everything else has remained the same. I am down 8 to 10 lbs of a 16 lbs gain. I honestly believe alot of this loss is due to dehydration and lack of estrogen.

I am going to drop the Clomid and Nolva from my PCT ( I am on day 11) and see if that helps. I think some estrogen is necessary to maintain gains.

Similar Forum Threads

1. nolva and antibiotics?
    By chaos254 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 02:29 PM
  2. Liquid Nolva and Clomid
    By joelk99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 11:45 PM
  3. 1-test/ nolva and t:e ratios
    By hotdogbun in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 04:34 AM
  4. Reliable place to get Liquid Nolva and Clomid
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 05:52 PM
  5. Nolva and Dandelion roots while on T1Pro?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 02:53 PM