Epistane/Cycle Assist Dosage timing?

tjfletcher195

Awards
I will hopefully be starting my first ever cycle pretty soon here, and this is what I will be running

MrSupps Epi-Strong 30/30/30/30/30/45 (1x 15mg cap in the day, 1x 15mg cap pre workout)
CEL Cycle Assist 5/5/6/6/6/6 (3 in the morning/noon? and the other 3 at night?)

PCT:
Pharma grade nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) 20/20/10/10 (not sure on the dosage timing of this either)

I pretty much have the dosages of everything figured out, and it's pretty much your run of the mill beginner's epistane cycle, nothing special. What I'm not entirely sure on, however, is WHEN to take the dosages of everything. I believe I read that epistane should be dosed in the morning and pre workout, cycle assist sometime in the AM and PM, and nolvadex (during PCT) any time due to it having a ~20 hour half life and therefore not requiring any special timing.

I also read that cycle assist should NOT be taken at the same time as the PH... if this is the case, what is recommended for dosage timing of everything here?

Thank you very much for the help!

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Just split the Epi dosages up evenly throughout the day. Am/Noon/PM and dose cycle assist a couple hours after the Epi.

Nolva you can just take at night.
20/20/10/10 will do just fine.

tjfletcher195

Awards
Just split the Epi dosages up evenly throughout the day. Am/Noon/PM and dose cycle assist a couple hours after the Epi.

Nolva you can just take at night.
20/20/10/10 will do just fine.
Thank you very much!

Does taking it with food become a factor, or is that a non issue to be worrying about?

Also, how would this schedule look:

~7:30 AM (with breakfast) 1x 15mg Epistane
~11:30 AM (with lunch) 3x Cycle Assist
~2:00 PM (pre workout) 1x (or 2x in the sixth week) 15mg Epistane
~11:00 PM (before bed) 3x Cycle Assist

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I always take mine with food, no reason though, just the way it goes.

Dosing scheme looks good. You may want to bump up sooner however. Feel it out and adjust as needed.