8 week DMZ cycle?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Other than liver toxicity, can anyone give me a reason not to run DMZ for 8 weeks? It will be my 3rd cycle. My first 2 were 5 weeks each. I definitely start to get the greatest results in the gym and in the mirror right at the 4-5 week time frame and would just like to run a longer cycle to make that much more progress. Thanks for any feedback.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah, I'd do it.

Twotone22

Awards
Do it

8 weeks is the max though, no PH should be run any longer then 8 weeks

i ran ironflex stenzine (DMZ) for 60 days @ 30mg a day

got strong, pumps were insane, you will be lethargic but you can always add something else to help with that

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do it

8 weeks is the max though, no PH should be run any longer then 8 weeks

i ran ironflex stenzine (DMZ) for 60 days @ 30mg a day

got strong, pumps were insane, you will be lethargic but you can always add something else to help with that
Will be running it with Tr3st. Hope that helps with lethargy. Will probably help with everything!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30mg ED or 45mg ED

and how much Tr3st ? 75mg ED ?
Exactly that. So the bottle of Tr3st at 75 is only good for 6 of the 8 weeks. So yeah, 45mg ED for 8 wks. It should be intense, but that's how I want it. It will be my last cycle until next year sometime. Gotta save for Christmas shopping and what-not.

Twotone22

Awards
Exactly that. So the bottle of Tr3st at 75 is only good for 6 of the 8 weeks. So yeah, 45mg ED for 8 wks. It should be intense, but that's how I want it. It will be my last cycle until next year sometime. Gotta save for Christmas shopping and what-not.
i like it alot bro !!

you strength is going go through the roof

iv always been a big fan of DMZ

so you have 50 days of DMZ @ 45mg ED and 40 days of Tr3st @ 75mg ED

i would take just the DMZ for the first 10 days and then add in the tr3st

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i like it alot bro !!

you strength is going go through the roof

iv always been a big fan of DMZ
so you have 50 days of DMZ @ 45mg ED and 40 days of Tr3st @ 75mg ED

i would take just the DMZ for the first 10 days and then add in the tr3st
You answered my question before I could type it. I am actually going to run it 30/30/45/45/45/45/45/45 so I can get the full 8 weeks out of the 2 bottles. Would you still recommend starting the Tr3st 2 weeks after the DMZ, so I have it until the end?

Twotone22

Awards
You answered my question before I could type it. I am actually going to run it 30/30/45/45/45/45/45/45 so I can get the full 8 weeks out of the 2 bottles. Would you still recommend starting the Tr3st 2 weeks after the DMZ, so I have it until the end?
ya i would

you wont be too lethargic the first week or 2

try your best to space out the DMZ, i found that it messed with my appetite if i took to much

you need that food to grow

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ya i would

you wont be too lethargic the first week or 2

try your best to space out the DMZ, i found that it messed with my appetite if i took to much

you need that food to grow
Good to know. It will be hard as hell to wait to start the Tr3st, I'm really stoked to try it. I may split the off time from it. Start it week 2 and be without for week 8.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I know you just ran DMZ, how long?
4 or 5 weeks. Keep in mind my dosing was 60-100mg for a good portion of the cycle. I couldn't go 8 weeks like that. If I did an 8 weeker I'd prob do
40/40/60/60/80/80/80/80
That's not something I'd recommend to others though.

Twotone22

Awards
when are you starting this cycle ?

im interested to see how this turns out !