Curious Question.. My Previous M1T Cycle Vs. Steriods *Progress Pics of Me*

1. Member

Curious Question.. My Previous M1T Cycle Vs. Steriods *Progress Pics of Me*

I know Real steriods are the bottom line if you want to get LBM like a mutha

But i remember when i did an M1T cycle(s) I gained up to almost 20+ pounds in a matter of 3 months Of course it was Fat/Muscle/Water

Could of been i reacted to this **** good but regardless it's equivalent to steroid gains I Did run M1T on/off for 5 months.

In 1 Month Of M1T On/Off

Before
    http://img233.exs.cx/img233/3646/403200099rl.jpg

After
    http://img233.exs.cx/img233/3894/40fk00035me.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

March Before/After

Before
    http://img233.exs.cx/img233/3646/403200099rl.jpg

After
    http://img233.exs.cx/img233/2527/42c700042ad.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

Arms - Before/After Jan-March 2004

Before
    http://img233.exs.cx/img233/3807/403300210qd.jpg

After
    http://img233.exs.cx/img233/7620/428k00011zi.jpg

Me NOW

http://img233.exs.cx/img233/7554/46ok00016mx.jpg

I stopped working out in May'2004 because of school. This pic was takin on Dec.. Body weight 170ish

As you all know i going to do a cycle of (Didn't start yet)

1. Test EN
    2. Tren EN
    3. Winny

Am I going to experiance M1T like gains? Or since i'm using Steroids It's going ot be a whole nother ball park of gains?
    I'm a hardworker in the gym when i am dedicated and since this is a bulk cycle i want to add as much of LBM to reach 195 or 200.
    Basically am i going to be another man by the time this steroid cycle is over?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

M1T IS a steroid.

You'll put on great size if your genetics are great and your diet is great and you'll only put on mediocre size if genetcs, etc. are mediocre. You'll know after the cycle.

Personally, if you didn't know M1T was steroid, I'd say you're not ready to cycle. (Tan. note: I'm starting to think we need a sticky that will help people answer the question "Am I ready to Cycle?")

How long are you running the cycle? At what dose, etc, etc, etc. How will your diet be, what's your current diet, stats, experience, etc.
  3. Member

See I know M1T is a Steriod but in other ways i don't think it was.... I see all these Before/After pics of guys after a Roid cycle and they're buff as hell.

Anyways I Did an On/Off 5 Month Cycle of M1T I know i was crazy at the time because i saw great results so i abused.

My Highest dose was 30MG Never passed that

When i was big All the girls that i knew didn't like it They said i was too big.... (maybe cuz i was a lil bloated)
    They like it when i was skinny i don't know i think i just might cut down the fat and be skinny forever!

--------
    1 Month
    --------

10MG - 1 WEEK Off

---------
    2 Months
    ---------

10MG the first week

20MG 2 week

1 Week Off

---------
    3 Months
    ---------

20MG 1 Week Off

---------
    4 month
    ---------

First week 20MG

Second Week 30MG 2 Weeks off

--------
    5 month
    --------

20MG Then stopped

Diet 3-4K Cals Lots of protein Lots of Carbs I baiscally went all out
    •   

4. Registered User

Thats alot of M1T....damn.
  5. Member

I did a doc check up recently and said everything is fine.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    M1T IS a steroid.

You'll put on great size if your genetics are great and your diet is great and you'll only put on mediocre size if genetcs, etc. are mediocre. You'll know after the cycle.

Personally, if you didn't know M1T was steroid, I'd say you're not ready to cycle. (Tan. note: I'm starting to think we need a sticky that will help people answer the question "Am I ready to Cycle?")

How long are you running the cycle? At what dose, etc, etc, etc. How will your diet be, what's your current diet, stats, experience, etc.

Do NOT think for a minute that M1T is not a "real" steroid... it is. I agree that from your posts, indicating a lack of real knowledge and years of experience, you do not seem to be ready to cycle. Forget about it for awhile, do more research, clean up your diet, supps, and training even more then rethink it.
  7. Registered User

jesus, that is abuse right there. did you get cholesterol checked by the doc? i wouldn't be surprised if your HDL was 0. one of the docs on thes board likened the liver toxicity of m1t to halo. did you drink while on cycle?

i mean this blows my mind, 5 consecutive months in which you used m1t?
  8. Member

At the end of my cycle like around may2004 i did drink and i noticed that after 1 cup of the hard S*** i was toasted drunk out of my mind.

I did have a CAL check at the doc said it was too low for my own good. but that was around june i recently went to the doc and he said everything is normal.

Reading posts I don't think M1T can compare to the LBM that i will get using test and tren.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

PorkChop is right bud. I think you need to do some more research before you hop on to the gear bandwagon. TrenE? What if you have bad sides? This wil stay in your system for a couple of weeks. What then?
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Superus
    At the end of my cycle like around may2004 i did drink and i noticed that after 1 cup of the hard S*** i was toasted drunk out of my mind.

I did have a CAL check at the doc said it was too low for my own good. but that was around june i recently went to the doc and he said everything is normal.

Reading posts I don't think M1T can compare to the LBM that i will get using test and tren.

its not about the gains, its about how you seriously compramised your health with the m1t abuse. do you realize that m1t is one of the harshest compounds available, or that was availabe? not just the liver toxicity i mentioned but also the cholesterol effects which can lead to cardiovacular disease. if you abused a formerly leagal compound like m1t but now you want to run a cycle of test, tren, and winny? you have no clue how you will react to tren, one of the harshest injectable compounds, and you are going to use a long acting version of it the first time around?

you seemed pretty small and inexperienced in your starting pic to have used steroids. i think your using gear to make up for poor diet or training. you used m1t for 5 months consecutively how long do you plan on using these new compound? a year?

you need to do ALOT more research before you hurt yourself anymore than you have.
  11. Developing Meathead

If you are going to do a steroid cycle, at least drop the tren and start with a test only cycle. As has been mentioned, 5 months of M1T means you didn't research enough. Your liver must be shriveled right now.
  12. Member

Don't you guys think the hype of liver toxicity of M1T is overrated? I mean i see people abuse the **** out of Dbol and they are perfectly fine when they go in for a check up
  13. Registered User

M1t is far worse than dbol, don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise.
  14. Gold Member

You pretty much look like a new man after your 5 MONTHS! of M1T. Don't you realize the changes you've made? If not, you'll never be happy of gains. You would be lucky to gain 30 lbs with your upcoming cycle. Do you have ancillaries and the like on hand. Proviron or Armidex? Test will cause bloat too without something to counter it. How much of each drug did you plan on taking.You could probably never gain 30 lbs of LBM, maybe 30lbs of mass in general. Research more before you hurt your body. With the girls liking you thin, stay thin. From the pics, you never looked BIG. You looked thin and cut. On your frame- 200lbs is not thin.
  15. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by D_town
    With the girls liking you thin, stay thin.
    Or better yet.. stop working out all together until you learn to train for yourself first.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Superus
    Don't you guys think the hype of liver toxicity of M1T is overrated? I mean i see people abuse the **** out of Dbol and they are perfectly fine when they go in for a check up
    No. I know my liver enzymes were elevated after M1T use, as well as a crappy lipid profile. You need to realize what you are playing with, this is not creatine! It is always good to err on the side of caution with methyls. That said, you've read the replies, get your **** straight first (diet, training, etc) and have some patience.
  17. Gold Member

Also, you posted in the wrong forum.
  18. Member

At the beginning of my cycle yes I was totally clueless I guess the abuse was due to losing my Girl to some swole punk short as hell too....

Then with no clue of training I said **** it I’m going to get big but I also want to do it at a very fast manner. So I started taking M1T I didn't know what I was getting myself into... I felt since it was legal it was safe just like creatine. During my training over the months I learned so much then I did when I first started but at the same time I didn't care I ignored the fact the I was putting my health in danger just for the gains.... Almost everyone that knows me noticed the gains everyone thought I was on roids Figures.

Now I’m up for a greater challenge I know a lot but I sometimes have to ask questions twice to make sure like this thread. I knew the answer already I just wanted to hear it again to remind myself.

My Friend who is a Roid abuser (I will admit to it he is) but I don't tell him because it's his choice. He gave me some info which I agreed on this kid is very smart but has low self esteem. But he's big like a mutha ****a and he told me it only took him a year to get like that...

He recommended me to just do Test EN and Dbol to jump start he said I’m going to explode.

I added the Tren and Winny he doesn't know that but i will tell him since we are going to train together.
    I'm adding the extra step in my cycle and i just want to grow beyond anything i ever knew i could be.

I told him Is it possible for me to gain 20+ basically to 195 he said "Yes but you need to train hard and have your diet in check.
  19. Registered User

you are making a poor decision to use tren in a first cycle, especially tren e.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

He recommended me to just do Test EN and Dbol to jump start he said I’m going to explode.

I added the Tren and Winny he doesn't know that but i will tell him since we are going to train together.
    I'm adding the extra step in my cycle and i just want to grow beyond anything i ever knew i could be.
    So basiclly your friend (who you admit is a roid "abuser", but will get to this later) told you to start with test and dbol. But you ignored his advice. Then you come on here and EVERYONE told you that you need to research more. But you just go on your marry way hopping down the gear highway, totally ignoring our advice. What you want is for everyone here to say "Yes, thats sounds wonderful. Four various steroids for a first time user. You going to get HUUUGE DUDE!!!"
    Secondly are you not the picture of a roid "abuser" because you abused M1T so bad? And that you said you in the beginning that you did not care about anything but getting big? Therefor are you not, by your own definition an abuser?
    And lastly I don't think you are 24. Your prose and syntax are that of a 16yr old.

Sorry MODS if I over stepped my bounds.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA

So basiclly your friend (who you admit is a roid "abuser", but will get to this later) told you to start with test and dbol. But you ignored his advice. Then you come on here and EVERYONE told you that you need to research more. But you just go on your marry way hopping down the gear highway, totally ignoring our advice. What you want is for everyone here to say "Yes, thats sounds wonderful. Four various steroids for a first time user. You going to get HUUUGE DUDE!!!"
    Secondly are you not the picture of a roid "abuser" because you abused M1T so bad? And that you said you in the beginning that you did not care about anything but getting big? Therefor are you not, by your own definition an abuser?
    And lastly I don't think you are 24. Your prose and syntax are that of a 16yr old.

Sorry MODS if I over stepped my bounds.
    I agree, and this discussion is over.

Superus: you are not ready to post here, and I also have a hard time believing that you are even 24.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 1st M1T cycle is coming to an end....
    By Boss_K in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 04:56 PM
  2. My First M1T Cycle
    By Disaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 09:21 AM
  3. Question about 2nd M1T Cycle
    By pestis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 12:28 PM
  4. my first m1t cycle