Halodrol

austing

Awards
I'm about 2 1/2 weeks into my halo(100mg ED) and epistane (15mg ED) cycle. I have leaned out a little but have yet to put any mass on. I've been working out extremely hard and eating very good and getting at least bodyweight x1.5g in protein. How long does it take normally for halo to start showing lean mass gains?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Right about the time you've been on...especially at 100. Maybe another week, I start noticing physical and strength gains around week 3

pimppapa1977

Awards
running both at the same wow..Your liver must be screaming lol.Jkn post some progress pics as you go along.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
running both at the same wow..Your lover must be screaming lol.Jkn post some progress pics as you go along.
Screaming about the fact he can't get a hard on? That's all I can see happening here lol

austing

Awards
Im doing a 4 week cycle of 100mg ED.. for the last week n half should i split it out to 50mg ED so i can extend the cycle an extra week? I'm using blackstone labs halo which each cap is 50mg.

austing

Awards
should i take it a week extra for a total of 5 weeks with the last 2 being 50mg ED?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
should i take it a week extra for a total of 5 weeks with the last 2 being 50mg ED?
I would order another bottle and just go 6 weeks total you should start to "Feel it" at the start of week three Check out Halo x from Ironflex. Also your epi is low even stacked 15 mg isnt going to do much.
You do already have a proper PCT lined up right?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Im doing a 4 week cycle of 100mg ED.. for the last week n half should i split it out to 50mg ED so i can extend the cycle an extra week? I'm using blackstone labs halo which each cap is 50mg.
You should buy an extra bottle and continue your current dosage. Six weeks total. You should also stop the Epi. Even stacked with halo I doubt you'll see any benefit from 15 mg of Epi.

austing

Awards
Erase pro,nolva,t-911 for pct. i put the epi up at 20mg if you think that would be more useful. i only received 60 caps @ 50mg each so thats 30 days @ 100mg ED 1st week i did 50mg ED so i got 3 weeks left @ 100mg then 5th week at 50

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Erase pro,nolva,t-911 for pct. i put the epi up at 20mg if you think that would be more useful. i only received 60 caps @ 50mg each so thats 30 days @ 100mg ED 1st week i did 50mg ED so i got 3 weeks left @ 100mg then 5th week at 50
I would still get another bottle its 27.99 on Ironflexsupp.com with the code MCCREW20 5 bucks for shipping. week 4 5 and 6 are where the gains come on strong you dont want to short change your self

stann123

stann123

Awards
Pick up another bottle of halo from ironflex or lgi. Drop the epi if your going to run it at 15mgs, its a waiste

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Why run two methyls?
Because they can work well together. Stacks have become increasingly popular and when run safely can be very effective

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I'm currently in my 5th week on halo by itself (on cycle supps of course) I did 50/75/75/75/100/100 and I got huge strength gains and physical changes the 2nd day of week 3. So 16 days for me. I got another bottle of LGI and running it at 100 for the last 2 weeks (5&6). Good luck.

karianns

Awards
I just don't get this cycle op is doing. He's asking about Halo gains so obviously has not run Halo before and decides stacking it with
another methyl. Why not just run epi or halo solo or stack one with a non-methyl?

austing

Awards
I've ran epi before but had some ,leftover epi laying around is small 5mg caps of epi each so i decided to run a small amount of epi for maybe an extra advantage towards leanness

King87

Awards
I'm kind of a noob when it comes to these hardcore supps (lurker for a while) but are they like a step down from injecting? They seem more hardcore (I.e. Halo elite, erase). Tried doing a search to get more info but still not sure I understand the difference in these. Don't mean to hijack the thread by the way

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm kind of a noob when it comes to these hardcore supps (lurker for a while) but are they like a step down from injecting? They seem more hardcore (I.e. Halo elite, erase). Tried doing a search to get more info but still not sure I understand the difference in these. Don't mean to hijack the thread by the way
What are you asking ?