Feed back on olympus labs dymeth clone

backatit

backatit

Awards
Does anyone have experience with this product? If so was it legit?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Feedback on all Olympus stuff is overwhelmingly positive. I'd have no qualms about using any of their products.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reps4jesus is running an outstanding log at the moment

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's legit. No doubt. Only dmz I will ever use from now on. Dosing is on point for guys like me that run high.
And thanks OL

backatit

backatit

Awards
Word. I've run everything under the sun and I love me some dymethaZine for cutting/Recomp way more than winny or tbol or even Anavar.

Test/dymeth/t3/AI= epic cut

Only reason tren ain't in there is I only use it for recomping as it nukes my cardio.

Thanks guys

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Word. I've run everything under the sun and I love me some dymethaZine for cutting/Recomp way more than winny or tbol or even Anavar.

Test/dymeth/t3/AI= epic cut

Only reason tren ain't in there is I only use it for recomping as it nukes my cardio.

Thanks guys
I couldn't agree with you more bro, this has been one of the most successful recomp cycles iv ever had in my life. And iv tried a lot of cutting compounds including winny.
So yeah, I'm assuming your like myself and you enjoy big doses so OL is the way to go if you want to run around 80mg. 90 20mg caps for around $30.
One thing to note, it didn't really kick in till day 10ish which was interesting.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
One thing to note, it didn't really kick in till day 10ish which was interesting.
Yeah agreed I'm on day 8 and nothing crazy yet. Some strength but looking forward to the next week or so

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah check out my final review on dmz