what is a better book?
- 03-01-2005, 03:24 AM
- 03-01-2005, 07:12 AM
I have Anabolics 2002 and it's a very good reference for those who don't know much about steroids. If you have the internet though you can find all the same info on the net.
- 03-01-2005, 08:56 AM
03-02-2005, 06:34 AM
03-02-2005, 07:08 AM
I like CME by Author L Rea it gives a good breakdown of all the compounds out. BTPB is a excellent book and it mostly talks about cycles and how to construct them for different purposes.
Similar Forum Threads
- By modernoscar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-10-2014, 07:33 PM
- By Squats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 10-10-2005, 04:14 AM
- By gsteclipse97 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-12-2004, 11:33 AM
- By belbs75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2003, 08:57 AM
- By patrol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2003, 01:08 PM