Demonize by BeastBiotech?

Pistolpete85

Awards
Is it any good and what kinda gains could I see from it. Also what would a good pct be to run after it?

Pistolpete85

Awards
17beta-hydroxy 2 alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5 alpha, androstan 3-on azine

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you haven't already bought it check out dymethazi9e by olympus labs. you can run it at 40mgs for 6 weeks

Pistolpete85

Awards
Yea sorry already purchased just trying to get some more info on it searched all over these forums and found nothing on it

Pistolpete85

Awards
Just wondering how strong it is and if a serm is needed after or if just taking lecheeks t-x3 is good enough for a pct

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
serm is needed

Testosaurus

Testosaurus

Awards
Tried this about a month ago and after the 10th day I had flu like symptoms, no appetite, and no libido.

Pistolpete85

Awards
Really a few of my friends have had good results from it that's odd

Testosaurus

Testosaurus

Awards
It could just be the way my body handled it, but I have never had such harsh side effects.

Pistolpete85

Awards
Could be what works for some May not work for others thanks for the input tho

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Really a few of my friends have had good results from it that's odd
Demonize is a good DMZ product and delivers great results even just at 2 caps per day 32mg . I did a 3 week cycle of it like 2 months ago and I wnt from 186-188 to 198-202 and have stayed this weight without a problem . Also sides went that bad I would just reccommend running a test or a trest base for some solid energy

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
This will be my first cycle
Not a bad first choice , I highly recommend getting a cycle support like Arimicare pro or cycle assist and then I would also keep it at 2 caps per day . You'll see great results and especially if you eat

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That doesn't look like the strongest cycle support ...
Only thing it doesn't have is TUDCA which in IMO, bulk NAC is just as good as regenerating liver cells. Plus NAC had a myriad of benefits outside of liver function.

Plus, the label is PER CAP

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Only thing it doesn't have is TUDCA which in IMO, bulk NAC is just as good as regenerating liver cells. Plus NAC had a myriad of benefits outside of liver function. Plus, the label is PER CAP
Most of the cycle supps have a lot more ingredients than that and at a higher dosage .., not hating on your product , good deal for the price but I personally wouldn't use it as my support

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of the cycle supps have a lot more ingredients than that and at a higher dosage .., not hating on your product , good deal for the price but I personally wouldn't use it as my support
Never asked you to. Gave OP my advice, and what else are you needing in a cycle support? There is;

Prostate support
BP support
Heart
Liver support/ cell regeneration

What else do you think needs to be in there? The doses efficacious at 3 caps a day

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I ran it with my Epi Stano cycle with great results. The kitchen sink method of some products is necessarily more effective

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I ran it with my Epi Stano cycle with great results. The kitchen sink method of some products is necessarily more effective
Yeah I guess I've seen a lot of arguement on forums about cycle supports and made me think that quality and quantities of ingredients means better . I run extra vits like fish oils , garlic , red yeast rice , flax seeds , extra hawthorn and so forth but even then there's still several other things that I should throw in like a beta blocker , L-arginine and niacin I heard ...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah I guess I've seen a lot of arguement on forums about cycle supports and made me think that quality and quantities of ingredients means better . I run extra vits like fish oils , garlic , red yeast rice , flax seeds , extra hawthorn and so forth but even then there's still several other things that I should throw in like a beta blocker , L-arginine and niacin I heard ...
A beta blocker would be good for bp. But they can be dangerous. Can you even get one without a script?
I also hear they make nerves go away due to lowered heart rate which sounds nice.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
A beta blocker would be good for bp. But they can be dangerous. Can you even get one without a script? I also hear they make nerves go away due to lowered heart rate which sounds nice.
Yeah they are and since I wouldn't be knowing what the hell I'm doing I don't think I'll bother .., I just want to be more prepared this time , have a BP cuff on hand and the best and most supports that will help me . I'm pinning trest on my next cycle so I really want to be super prepared like blood work done before during and after , really learn the proper ways of pinning and possibly get a lot more cut up before I start because it'll help with help and less conversion I heard although I do have exemestane on hand

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
A beta blocker would be good for bp. But they can be dangerous. Can you even get one without a script? I also hear they make nerves go away due to lowered heart rate which sounds nice.
You've reached the max limit of messages Jesus but yes I'm pinning the trest decanoate

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You've reached the max limit of messages Jesus but yes I'm pinning the trest decanoate
Yeah buddy that will be fun! PM me I cleared my inbox

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
one of the best cycle supports out there is damage control by lgi... has tudca built in along with other really solid support ingredients.

demonize is a great product. we have gotten a lot of really good feedback on it!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
one of the best cycle supports out there is damage control by lgi... has tudca built in along with other really solid support ingredients.

demonize is a great product. we have gotten a lot of really good feedback on it!
However, its underdosed. But to each his own. I prefer the properly dosed Cycle Assist and if the user wants to throw in tudca they can at 750-1000mg. It's much more effective this way IMO. But I don't wanna start anything, just throwing my 2cents in there.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
one of the best cycle supports out there is damage control by lgi... has tudca built in along with other really solid support ingredients. demonize is a great product. we have gotten a lot of really good feedback on it!
I will give you great feedback on demonize !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
SPOON Anabolics 8
SPOON Supplements 7
Anabolics 13