Brovel

krs41

Awards
I just posted a thread on PCT so read that if you can, but Ive been reading on here for the past week about the Brovel gear, and it seems that a lot of people dont like it. My last cycle was Brovel and i liked it a lot, did well, but i was just curious as to how many people have experince with it and have used it. not whos cousins next door neighbor used it and hated it you know? some testimonials... a lot of time all you hear is the negative so i thought id just ask and see what you guys think...

thanks

chris

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used it but I hear a lot of complants about it being underdosed.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
heard it was underdosed and high BA content. not worth it IMO.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Why bother with crappy mex gear when there are some UG labs out there that are overdosed, underpriced, and have a 3 day TA? Sheesh...

krs41

Awards
man thats what the guy can get, what else can i say?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
man thats what the guy can get, what else can i say?
It's not that hard to find a good UG lab man, if all I had access to was crappy mex gear at gym prices I probaby wouldn't bother hitting the juice.

krs41

Awards
the thing is, you get on forums and read about all of the bad UG labs that are making crappy products and so from what ive read yes, its easy to find an UG but no, its not that easy to find a good UG. and i know im paying gym prices high as hell, but its all o have and i dont know that much about UG labs. What I do know is that theyre out there, but I dont know whats good and whats bad. Short on cash as is, cant afford to watse it, not to mention my well being, on an UG lab that i dont know anything about. thanks for the help man and the info, hope to get more...

chris

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Used it for years, not in the last 1 though. I always had good luck with it, but as Beezlebub put it..... it IS underdosed and it DOES have a high BA content. Can you say painful shots. If it is all you can get and you feel comfortable then go with it. Lots of guys on these forums have the hook up via the internet (sources). Sounds like you dont. Seems like everything I hear about on the street is vet gear. I dont hear of guys at the gym talking about good quality stuff, its always Brovel or QV. Just my 2 cents

PD

krs41

Awards
pd,
thanks for the info. makes me feel a little better to hear that, sucks that you know that there is quality gear but not knowing where to get it. and im the same as you. the only thing ive ever gotten and the only thing ive ever seen anybody i know on is vet gear. but like i said, conforting to know. thanks again

chris

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Search around on the net for UG lab gear bro, then ask around to find people who are on it or have used it. I've had good luck with boards that have mod backed sources. Best of luck man.

dr_ma

Awards
I have used Brovel and it was good. Used Deca and Test E. The problem is that it is very offen fake gear made by someone else. I would not normally use this brand but it was given to me. I was suspected that it was bunk but I figured I would try it anyway and find out. I was pleased with the results, especially since it was free. My advice is keep looking you will find a reputable UG lab or learn to make your own.

b-boy

Awards
It's not that hard to find a good UG lab man, if all I had access to was crappy mex gear at gym prices I probaby wouldn't bother hitting the juice.
HA! mex gear has done me just fine bro!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5