Dropping BF in a hurry

  1. Registered User
    GottaMakeIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    148

    Dropping BF in a hurry


    hey bros

    Lets say If you HAVE to drop BF drastically for a special occasion, lets say you have around 4 weeks to drop 10% bodyfat.. Would using M1T 10-20 gms,Trimax green tea combined with very low carb high protien diet +crazy amounts of cardio (with lifting) be a good idea?

    much appreciated

  2. Member
    Crxy19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    I thought M1T was for bulking. Im not sure dont take my word just wondering.
  3. Member
    jwp888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    0

    dnp ..ummm no.... I would not use it though. Email Sledge. From what I recall reading he has used alot of dnp.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    712

    Any steroid can be used for any purpose, it is the diet and cardio amount that makes a difference in bulking or cutting. That being said, certain steroids arent that good for mass gaining, such as proviron, m5aa, mdht, but steroids like test, m1t, tren, and SD can be used for either cutting or bulking. Just tweak your diet acordingly. M1t cuppled with low carb and no test/4ad would be hell. 10% body fat in 4 weeks is crazy BTW, I dont know if it is possible even. Good luck, and be careful if you decide to attemp this. You will have no libido without 4ad. I think you need to do alot of research before even thinking about using trimax, let alone m1t. Your gonna mess yourself up bro.
  5. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by jwp888
    dnp ..ummm no.... I would not use it though. Email Sledge. From what I recall reading he has used alot of dnp.
    Obviously this guy does not need to be using DNP, haha dont be putting ideas in his head.
  6. Gold Member
    Strateg0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    754
    Rep Power
    507

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Obviously this guy does not need to be using DNP, haha dont be putting ideas in his head.
    Yeah, we don't want your "special event" to be your funeral. That isn't the suit you want to squeeze into, no matter how good you'd look.

    [shrug] Maybe you can beta-test Sledge's uncoupler. I don't know what stage of development it's at though.

    Just don't do anything stupid. If you are going to try to actually pull it off, I really recommend keeping an active log here. Lean Xtreme and Sesathin can help you out. And if you are going to be restricting calories a lot, Leptigen should be on your list.

    I'm sure we can get plenty of more good advice, but if you are serious about this, start up a journal here, and model it after one of the better ones you can find here. That will help get you more traffic, and more quality advice. We like to help those who help themselves.

    And if big day is your wedding or something, you'll be dropping Franklins, so you may as well get Bobo himself to guide you through your great cut. That will also put you on track for a great physique down the road. heh, if you are getting married, maybe your better investment would be to sign your wife up to work with Bobo.
  7. Registered User
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    190

    considering his age is 23, im going to go out on a limb and say he's wanting to slim down for spring break...thats what i'm doing...i'm trying to lose the gut b4 spring break which is coming very vey very very soon
  8. Registered User
    rjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    195

    Save your time and money on this (a super fast cut) and just buy more beer for chicks, should work about as well.
  9. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hiroshima
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,066
    Rep Power
    2158

    Quote Originally Posted by TUCKER
    considering his age is 23, im going to go out on a limb and say he's wanting to slim down for spring break...thats what i'm doing...i'm trying to lose the gut b4 spring break which is coming very vey very very soon
    That's what I figured he was doing too. Don't do anything completely unhealthy to go party on spring break, plus you don't want to kill your libido either. Just stay fat and go for hot chicks then if that doesn't work lower your standards try again and repeat.

    If it's some other event, maybe try 1test, m5, and trimax, but I doubt you'll lose 10%.
  10. Banned
    Truck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123
    That's what I figured he was doing too. Don't do anything completely unhealthy to go party on spring break, plus you don't want to kill your libido either. Just stay fat and go for hot chicks then if that doesn't work lower your standards try again and repeat.
    LMFAO. excellent advice. you could also take your cutting money and buy some cialis - guaranteed super-**** and a helluva good time.
  11. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hiroshima
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,066
    Rep Power
    2158

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck
    LMFAO. excellent advice. you could also take your cutting money and buy some cialis - guaranteed super-**** and a helluva good time.
    Cialis could work, but it may work too well. You don't wanna be walking along the beach with your compass pointing north.
  12. Banned
    Truck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123
    Cialis could work, but it may work too well. You don't wanna be walking along the beach with your compass pointing north.
    maybe YOU don't! i like to advertise...
  13. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hiroshima
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,066
    Rep Power
    2158

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck
    maybe YOU don't! i like to advertise...
  14. Board Supporter
    diminuendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    288

    I found M-DHT to be an incredible fat loss agent. Plus, it helped with cardio endurance like nothing else I have tried, stims included. I would say go for high dose sesathin, fish oils and lecithin, with M-DHT if you can find it. On the diet end, ultra-low carb or PSMF. On the workouts do only olympic lifts at maximum intensity for three days a week, and three sessions of HIIT on non-lifting days. On two of your lifting days do medium-intensity/duration cardio like swimming for 30-40 minutes.
    Some other supps to try would be Glucophase for help getting into Ketosis faster, and LeanXT to control the high-cortisol levels you are sure to encounter. Also a muscle sparing thermo like ECA always helps and might add some intensity to your low carb lethargy.
    If you are just getting in shape for spring break, well chubby guys get hot ass too budy, additude is all important......Dim
  15. Registered User
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    190

    lol..ya like jas said, just go for the hottest one and if she rejects you, let her get drunk and try again, or as he said just go the 2nd to hottest girl...eventually u will find a horny college slut....i love spring break...cant wait only 5 more days!!!

    SOUTH BEACH HERE I COME!!!

    even tho i only live 45 minutes away from there...lol
  16. Member
    jwp888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by diminuendo
    I found M-DHT to be an incredible fat loss agent. Plus, it helped with cardio endurance like nothing else I have tried, stims included. I would say go for high dose sesathin, fish oils and lecithin, with M-DHT if you can find it. On the diet end, ultra-low carb or PSMF. On the workouts do only olympic lifts at maximum intensity for three days a week, and three sessions of HIIT on non-lifting days. On two of your lifting days do medium-intensity/duration cardio like swimming for 30-40 minutes.
    Some other supps to try would be Glucophase for help getting into Ketosis faster, and LeanXT to control the high-cortisol levels you are sure to encounter. Also a muscle sparing thermo like ECA always helps and might add some intensity to your low carb lethargy.
    If you are just getting in shape for spring break, well chubby guys get hot ass too budy, additude is all important......Dim


    What dose of MDHT did you use???
  17. Registered User
    rjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    195

    When is someone going to offer some rooffie (sp?) research chems, thereby eliminating the need to ever cut again for the sake of the opposite sex. Then you start with the hottest chick and end up with her.


    This is a joke of course.
  18. Board Supporter
    diminuendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    288

    I used 75mgs ED.
  19. Banned
    Truck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rjones
    When is someone going to offer some rooffie (sp?) research chems, thereby eliminating the need to ever cut again for the sake of the opposite sex. Then you start with the hottest chick and end up with her.


    This is a joke of course.
    but then all the guys who spend their time in gyms and bathrooms shooting roids would have to find new hobbies...and my guess is most would turn to crime
  20. Banned
    Truck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by diminuendo
    I used 75mgs ED.
    did you have any MPB concerns? just curious.
  21. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hiroshima
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,066
    Rep Power
    2158

    Quote Originally Posted by diminuendo
    I used 75mgs ED.
    Of roofies.....****.

    kidding, but I actually had a friend who wore a "Got Roofies" shirt on spring break, needless to say he got no vaj that night.
  22. Board Supporter
    diminuendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    288

    Truck,
    One of the only genetic advantages that I DO have is the lack of balding anywhere in my family. I am 27 and cannot grow a beard, and have not a single hair on my chest or body, thanks to my Hawaiian genes. On the other hand it is the lack of cutaneous 3-alpha-reductase that prevents my hirsuitism that prevents me from having MPB issues...Dim
  23. Banned
    Truck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by diminuendo
    Truck,
    One of the only genetic advantages that I DO have is the lack of balding anywhere in my family. I am 27 and cannot grow a beard, and have not a single hair on my chest or body, thanks to my Hawaiian genes. On the other hand it is the lack of cutaneous 3-alpha-reductase that prevents my hirsuitism that prevents me from having MPB issues...Dim
    probably a big factor in your positive response to MDHT...
  24. Registered User
    tigerpr76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    141

    Crack works also
  25. Board Supporter
    diminuendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    288

    truck, I thought about that too, but the hairlessness in Hawaiians, Native Americans, and Asians, is supposed to be from a lack or lowness of cutaneous 3AR, not generally low levels bodily. There are alot of related studies on pubmed...Dim
  26. Registered User
    OmarJackson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    466

    yea, m1t is fantastic idea before you go on spring break. cut you cycle right before you leave, couple that with no pct, a lot of alcohol, ****ty food, lack of sleep, and whala - you've got a recipe for the worlds limpest dick.

    c'mon man, you should have started thinking about this weeks ago. go for the fatties this time around.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much BF in a week?
    By jCoonan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 04:36 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:07 AM
  3. CKD OR NOT TO DROP BF?
    By cpd32 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 10:58 AM
  4. drop bf
    By zaph123 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 06:51 PM
  5. Need to lose 2%bf in 2 weeks
    By SureShot in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 08:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in