Would tribulus be effective in combining with nolva for pct after m1t cycle......???

bizzare_777

Awards
Im doing my 2nd cycle of m1t, after my 1st cycle i used nolva and clomid for pct and didnt really get my sex drive back to normal. Im wondering if adding tribulus to a pct would help and if so, how much daily, and what brand. Ive heard of a rub on gel type at 1fast400 and they claimed it was the best type of tribulus, but then again they also claimed that 6oxo was the best supp. for pct and they even reccomended 6oxo over nolva and clomid, hmmmm. Anyways, your inputs would be greatly appreciated.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well i know its kinda late, but you should be careful with getting ur sex drive back up to normal, wait a LONG ASS time before u start M1T up again, as it is very suppressive.
tribulus and saw palmetto seem like a good herbal route in ADDITION to ur pct.
but nolva/clomid is definitely what you want to focus on for PCT, then worry about trib.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
use over 2grams of trib a day it may/should be helpful
dose the Nolva: 60,40,20,20 after a M1T cycle.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i need to start checking the dates on these randomly bumped threads

Last edited:
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do these old threads just randomly get bumped??

I saw this in the 'New Posts' section before Jomi posted, but the last reply was from 05. :think:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would crack on jomi.....but he knows by now im shure.....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
go suck a **** tipdog!
ya ok..someone had too much to drink tonight.......hope ya rep that in the morning d*ck.......fukc you:FUfinger:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tipdogg????/ a$$hole....try spelling my name right..you wana keep it at that level...wtf.......dog i hope your just really drunk...