BULK ultimate cycle?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
End of my cut I'll be around 180lbs 5,11ft and 8-10% bodyfat I'm 30yo

I'm on TRT also for life .

I would have been cruising at 250mg test e since my last tren test cycle . Cruise is 14 weeks before starting anabolics but hgh would already be in full flow

After this cruise I want to start a bulk . Slow steady bulk minimal fat .

I'm starting hgh hygetropin next week also was thinking 5iu ed (morning shot before breakfast ) 6-12months. Looking for fat loss and some muscle gain

Anabolics will be a huge cycle . I've gone up to 750mg test e , tren 600 and mast 400mg previous with orals so that was previous 6th cycle . First. Few cycles were only basic test m orals .

So what you guys think

50mg dbol ed weeks 1-5
1000-750 test enanthate e/w 1-22
600mg EQ e/w 1-22
600mg deca e/w 1-16
Adex
(proviron,
Caber
Cycle support

I'll also be running slin first time ... Build up to 8-10iu post workout and using carbs correctly with it .

HGH hygetropin will still be running 6montgs so in will be running in cycle
5iu ed (1 dose am or split pm if better)?

Looking to compete mid to end of next year

image-338071866.jpg

Recent pic . 13-14% bodyfat on electro machine and callipers

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
This sounds insane!!
I mean the cycle sounds a lot mate ... But I've used abit before , and compared to some like peoe running 2 grams test , gram tren and masteron for 6 months lol . Test and eq can run long time . Then I'm back to trt dose

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
But it's slot off my size I suppose . Just wanting someone to am see if it's doable or not really

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I mean the cycle sounds a lot mate ... But I've used abit before , and compared to some like peoe running 2 grams test , gram tren and masteron for 6 months lol . Test and eq can run long time . Then I'm back to trt dose
Not knocking it. I'm doing a gram of tren every 6 days right now. But I'd definitely be in to follow your progress on this; that's a serious cycle at some serious $, so results should be impressive to say the least!!

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Not knocking it. I'm doing a gram of tren every 6 days right now. But I'd definitely be in to follow your progress on this; that's a serious cycle at some serious $, so results should be impressive to say the least!!
yes mate , I'll log it I got to get to 8% before I bulk tho so guessing 10-12 weeks max .
Gram of tren is that low test with that ? I found low test less sides

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
yes mate , I'll log it I got to get to 8% before I bulk tho so guessing 10-12 weeks max . Gram of tren is that low test with that ? I found low test less sides
Sound, make sure you put that up and I'll be in. Might look to build something similar next year but will potentially run trest instead of test. But that's a different story...

Yeah really low test, I've just been posting about it elsewhere. Doing 125 mg test e, 200mg mast p, 500mg tren e every 3 days. So much easier on sides than when I was doing 350 tren a, 350 test p a week! How did you run it?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Sound, make sure you put that up and I'll be in. Might look to build something similar next year but will potentially run trest instead of test. But that's a different story... Yeah really low test, I've just been posting about it elsewhere. Doing 125 mg test e, 200mg mast p, 500mg tren e every 3 days. So much easier on sides than when I was doing 350 tren a, 350 test p a week! How did you run it?
I done test400 200ng wk and tren e 800 mg wk 14 weeks while cutting . Kept all muscle in cal deficit . Did u use it to bulk or cut

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I done test400 200ng wk and tren e 800 mg wk 14 weeks while cutting . Kept all muscle in cal deficit . Did u use it to bulk or cut
Was doing a short bulk into recomp into cut (4 weeks, 4 weeks, 4 weeks). Effectively playing with the dosages to see what different ratios did for me. I'd say a hard recomp the last few weeks would probably describe it best, but definitely prefer the ratio of tren to test at around 4:1.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Was doing a short bulk into recomp into cut (4 weeks, 4 weeks, 4 weeks). Effectively playing with the dosages to see what different ratios did for me. I'd say a hard recomp the last few weeks would probably describe it best, but definitely prefer the ratio of tren to test at around 4:1.
Me to no sides really . I'm cruising at moment to loose rest body fat may throw anavar on there . I'm taking t3 low dose n clen 2 wks on 2 off etc . Can't wait to lean bulk lol

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Me to no sides really . I'm cruising at moment to loose rest body fat may throw anavar on there . I'm taking t3 low dose n clen 2 wks on 2 off etc . Can't wait to lean bulk lol
Good luck mate. Catch you in 12 weeks!!