Tren Xtreme Cycle!!!

rochemccoy

Awards
Cycle HELP!!!

So I'm gunna start a tren xtreme cycle in a week or two just was wondering if I need to add anything else to my cycle/pct.. Already have done a epi + halo cycle pretty cool gains I guess lol

Anyway.. I'm running 4 weeks tren xtreme, I have animal pak for vitamins, animal flex for joints, animal omega for oils, animal pm before i sleep recovery, cycle support iron labs.

PCT: tamoxifen citrate 40/40/20/10, pes erase pro 1 cap a day, lean xtreme, activate xtreme, creatine, d-aspartic acid.

Anything will help guys!! Honest inputs on what I should add or change up would be awesome as ****

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Use Clomid for pct instead of nolva, tren/dienolone compounds can cause raised prolactin, and nolva tends to aggravate prolactin issues.

rochemccoy

Awards
Alright I'm gunna get my hands on some for sure then. Everything else look fine and dandy you think?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I'd also pick up some inhibit-p to run on cycle, again for prolactin related issues. Run at 2 caps for the duration. What dose are you running and what compound does the bottle specifically list?

permabulk

Awards
Wow im sooooo jealous right now. Tren xtreme was the ****! Aggression on tren xtreme is similar to halotestin.

rochemccoy

Awards
Okay sounds good thanks man. And just the norm 3 caps a day 90 mg total. And the I don't know to be honest my buddy is getting me the bottle tomorrow but I assume it's 19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3,17 dione will let you know though once I get the bottle!