estrogen blocker. ..

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
Hello guys, I wanted to know a little more about what an estrogen blocker will do if I run it solo..
And what is a good brand that carriers a great estrogen blocker supp.

Any advice will be trully appreciated. . Thanks

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
XD
Come on now haha

Do you have any good info? Seriously

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
What are the benefits that I will get running this?? And if im not wrong, is this a type of cream or something? ? How should I use it?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
What are the benefits that I will get running this?? And if im not wrong, is this a type of cream or something? ? How should I use it?
Lowered estrogen levels and increased test levels! And yes this is a transdermal supplement(which means you rub it on your skin)! Just follow directions on the bottle!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya its a transdermal meaning it does in through the dermis ( skin)
Benefits will be to a varying degree depending on dosage, drying out, potential increase in libido, heightened mood stimulation of IGF-1 among other things. people use between on average 50-200 mg every day with split doses between AM and PM
Plus there is a nice little coupon code in my sig ;)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i will be tapering down on test cyp. will this be a good product to use to "balance out" hormones?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i will be tapering down on test cyp. will this be a good product to use to "balance out" hormones?
Ya its a fantastic ai while on cycle. If you are coming off though you need pct

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
Is it better then taking it in pill form??
Where can I get it the cheapest? And can I stack it with something else? If so, what would you guys recommend?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it better then taking it in pill form??
Where can I get it the cheapest? And can I stack it with something else? If so, what would you guys recommend?
Look into Olympus Labs TransFORM - it gives more bang for your buck (180x50mg per bottle). Discount code SAVE10NOW should give you 10% off at nutri-verse.com :)

Some comparison:
Formabolic $32.99 for 120x50mg ($5.50 for a gram of formestane)
Formeron $43.99 for 120x50mg ($7.33 for a gram of formestane)
TransFORM $40.49 for 180x50mg ($4.50 for a gram of formestane with discount code SAVE10NOW)

;)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want to do TD, I like Elim1nate @ 3 caps a day

mar1n93

Banned
Awards
Transform or eliminate? ? Which one should be a better choice? ? Like which one is more effective? ?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transform or eliminate? ? Which one should be a better choice? ? Like which one is more effective? ?
TransFORM is a much stronger AI. Which would be more effective would depend on how you plan on using or needing them