Prohormones for Martial Arts

neckcrank

Awards
Greetings,

I am new to this forum, my question is: Has anyone tried prohormones for the martial arts. I compete in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournaments and train in Pentjak Silat. Right now I am 6'0" 207lbs. but I would like to up it to around 215-217lbs to compete at another level. (I have never been tested at any tournament for substances, and I have competed in 5). I have heard that some prohormones will make you feel lethargic, is there a prohormone that will help with endurance?
I have been lifting for awhile and use quality whey, creatine, gluatmine, and multi-vit. I was told that Trenabol-X would be a good choice because of the 1,4? Is this true. Thanks for the input.

L8R

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, im thinking 1,4 andro because of increased red blood cell count ( more oxygen carrying capabilities) you could also just blood dope heheh.

Nelson

I did a 6 week cycle of 1-test & 4-AD to bulk up for a karate tournament.
My weight went from about 75kg to 85kg.
I trained heavily with weights during the 6 week cycle, but neglected cardio.
This really cost me in my fight.
My low kicks were very powerful in the first minute and I had my opponent on the defensive.
But then my lack of cardio and endurance cost me & the other guy came back in the last two minutes.
If I could do it again, I would use T1-PRO & do more cardio.

dr.mattdogg

Awards
well ive just purchased some in-rage and will keep you all updated on how it works once i start. but it wont be till around the end of march when i start. but if u take 1-ad, i suggest taking 4ad along with it. the 4-ad is supposed to help with lethargy from 1ad.