Question on fina homebrew

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I just got some tren homebrewed from fina, and have some questions on the way it looks. It is gold tinted like it is supposed to be, but is very cloudy, you cant see through it. That doesnt bother me too much, but what does is there is a few little droplets that gather on the bottom of the bottle that are very dark brown. It stays seperate from the rest of the solution, when shaking the bottle the drops move around like how a few drops of oil move around in water. I baked it today for 25min at 250 degrees F. It is mixed to 80mg/ml. Should this be ok to shoot? I am sure it is sterile since it was baked, so I imagine it would be fine, but those little brown droplets make me nervous. I was due for my next tren shot today, but until I am positive that it is good to go, I can just wait. Maybe I should just have him refilter it for me and see if it turns out better. So what do you guys think, is it safe to shoot?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would have to see it.. got a picture of it?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I dont have access to a digital cam. I could take one on a disposable and get a digital cd and post it in a couple days :) One other thing, when I baked it, it turned completely clear/gold, no cloudiness, but the couple of dark drops still stayed the same, and I dont know if it was from the heat or what, but there are burnt dark spots on the bottom of the bottle now.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
okay my take on it without pictures... the dark drops are the leftovers that are at the bottom of the first vial you used... yours will be darker than someone that did not heat to dissolve his, so that is going to be a given.. IF you happen to have another filter, I would just refilter, better to be safe than sorry.. IMO.. and don't worry about the pictures.. no need to take the risk of having the film developed.. so please don't do it.. :D

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Good thinking on the pics Matt! I know if a solution is unsterile you can get an abcess, is it possible too that even though it is sterile that an abcess can occur from that unidentified brown **** lol?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is possible.. check out Dr. D's post on antibotics
I am kinda paranoid about keeping things as clean as possible when I am injecting but with that said, I have used a fina vial that had a small dark spot like you have mention.. or at least it sounds like it was like it... just make sure you don't draw near the dark spots, if you decide NOT to refilter... but if you got it, refliter it.. it will take you what, 30 minutes tops?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I'm really paranoid about the cleanliness too. I will read DR.D's post and check that out. I think I have some amoxicillin that my bro had left over from a ear infection he had earlier, that may come in handy, but lets hope not! I dont have any filters and the guy who made it for me has some on the way, so I will probably just wait and refilter it all, but damn I dont want to miss my injections lol. I have a powerlifting meet less than 3 weeks away so I really dont need to be dealing with an infection right now, so better safe than sorry.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I just got some tren homebrewed from fina, and have some questions on the way it looks. It is gold tinted like it is supposed to be, but is very cloudy, you cant see through it. That doesnt bother me too much, but what does is there is a few little droplets that gather on the bottom of the bottle that are very dark brown. It stays seperate from the rest of the solution, when shaking the bottle the drops move around like how a few drops of oil move around in water. I baked it today for 25min at 250 degrees F. It is mixed to 80mg/ml. Should this be ok to shoot? I am sure it is sterile since it was baked, so I imagine it would be fine, but those little brown droplets make me nervous. I was due for my next tren shot today, but until I am positive that it is good to go, I can just wait. Maybe I should just have him refilter it for me and see if it turns out better. So what do you guys think, is it safe to shoot?
Thats not really a problem bro. the dark stuff on the bottom is dark because there is some oxidized fina in it and sometimes it seperates (not totally sure why, but its harmless). . Just don't draw it up. Refiltering will also take care of it. As for being cloudy the number one cause of that is water (can come from serveral places, including the tren powder/pellet itself). If you don't want this to happen don't bake it. all that is necessary is 1 to 3% BA and a .2 sterile filter.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Skye, I appreciate your help. So tonight I went ahead and shot 1ml of the fina mixed with 1ml of test enanthate. Mixing the enanthate with it gave me peace of mind because it made the tren clearer by diluting it, but really I know it didnt make things better lol. I made sure not to suck up any of that oxidized fina into the syringe. So wish me luck that this doesnt get infected and I will keep you all informed (fingers crossed) :thumbsup:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
So far so good, it doesnt hurt at all and looks fine, time will tell though.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
LOL...probably so! Didnt you see how super jaaacked it got "J" lol.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
re-filter, I've never heard of "cloudy" fina that wasn't due to being filtered improperly or the filter itself being screwed up when originally filtered.