A short story and a few questions!!!

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay so my friend just ran a Dbol (25mgs a day for 6 weeks) and Deca cycle for 12 weeks, I think he did 1cc a week of deca...he put on a good 20lbs he ran clomid throught the cycle...Being an aspiring AAS guru I dont think this cycle was too great, he swears it is the BEST cycle for a first timer like himself and said anyone who knew anything about AAS would recommend the same thing for me...I am skeptical, I was under the impression that a GOOD (mass) cycle even for a first timer would have to include some kind of test, he said I was wrong...Then I asked him what he did for PCT he said he decided to rest 2 weeks then start a cutting cycle of turinabol (however you spell it) and deca, and his PCT would consiste of HCG and clomid...I thought I read that HCG was supposto be used DURING and one week past your cycle...am I right or what is the standard procedure...? Thanks for any help guys

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How bout a first timers cycle of...Dbol (4 weeks) test (12 weeks) and EQ (? weeks)...what are the benefits of using Deca or EQ cause I see usually one or the other are used...Also, I'm leaning towards EQ so I can take fina (whatever it's called that blocks DHT conversion so you wont loose hair, or as much hair) ...?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I see plenty of AAS newbs taking that very cycle and getting good results. Many people will advocate a Test only cycle for your first one so that you know how your body responds, but I believe it may not be a bad idea to run Test only 2nd :D I say, do your research and when you hit the AAS make those virgin receptors work in your favor on that first cycle! hehehehe

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Well if you don't mind the sides there is nothing wrong with a dbol/deca cycle, its old school but it works very well. as for the PCT that is also old school and now we know better. It sounds like hes talking to a old timer or info.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
had a couple buddies run deca/dbol cycles, had awesome results.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
as everyone else said, your feelings were right. i don't have anything against a dbol/deca cycle; but it could be run better

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I ran a deca/dbol cycle in late 2003. Gained about 20 lbs in 10 weeks. No problems at all.