Just finished msten bulk- looking to cut

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Just finished an msten cycle. Now looking to shred up. Anybody have any recommendations? I know cal deficit and what not but anything to maybe help me out with a boost?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Just finished an msten cycle. Now looking to shred up. Anybody have any recommendations? I know cal deficit and what not but anything to maybe help me out with a boost?
Definitely wait until your PCT is over, you don't want to lose your gains. Other than that, like you said diet is the key to cutting. Take it slow, cut 250 under maintenance, after two or three weeks if you're not losing anything cut 250 more. Repeat as necessary. Alphamine and Norcodrene were awesome for my most recent cut. Real clean, sustained energy throughout the day. You can look into those, also lots of people love Forskolin for their cuts and recomps, Forskolin 95 is back in stock now. Seems to be the preferred forskolin since it's 95% forskolin. lesser %=GI distress in many people.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Definitely wait until your PCT is over, you don't want to lose your gains. Other than that, like you said diet is the key to cutting. Take it slow, cut 250 under maintenance, after two or three weeks if you're not losing anything cut 250 more. Repeat as necessary. Alphamine and Norcodrene were awesome for my most recent cut. Real clean, sustained energy throughout the day. You can look into those, also lots of people love Forskolin for their cuts and recomps, Forskolin 95 is back in stock now. Seems to be the preferred forskolin since it's 95% forskolin. lesser %=GI distress in many people.
Thanks man! Where'd you get forskolin 95?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Also, i heard about the bronkaid/caffeine/forskolin stack. Any thoughts?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Where can you get forskolin 95? Also, I heard about the bronkaid/caffeine/forskolin combo. Any thoughts on that?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Where can you get forskolin 95? Also, I heard about the bronkaid/caffeine/forskolin combo. Any thoughts on that?
I'm pretty sure it's back in stock at Nutraplanet, I know it's available at the analyzed supplement website. As for your stack, I've never done that, but lots of people do. You can get caffeine and bronkaid super cheap. So I'd say it's worth a try, maybe search the threads and see how other people dose that stack.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
run a cycle of X1-KT, epi, and 1-andro.... itll help you cut body fat while maintaining mass perfectly

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
All orals? Where the best source and dose? Cycle support and PCT? I used advanced cycle support from iron mag and clomid

stann123

stann123

Awards
run a cycle of X1-KT, epi, and 1-andro.... itll help you cut body fat while maintaining mass perfectly
He just finished a cycle, itll be a while until he can run something again.
All orals? Where the best source and dose? Cycle support and PCT? I used advanced cycle support from iron mag and clomid
Time on + pct = time off. Finish your pct and just run some ephedrine

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That's kindof a stupid cycle honestly. It might be ok if you take out the 1-dhea but you just kinda threw a few random names out there.
Osta at 20mg for 8 weeks. Cut with your diet. It's simple. You don't need to run 10 different compounds, spend a ton of money, or complicate things.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's kindof a stupid cycle honestly. It might be ok if you take out the 1-dhea but you just kinda threw a few random names out there.
Osta at 20mg for 8 weeks. Cut with your diet. It's simple. You don't need to run 10 different compounds, spend a ton of money, or complicate things.
OSTA + EP1C :beerchug: