Planning for my next cycle Trest Decanoate , DMZ

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I'm planning my next cycle for either early or late November to give my receptors 6 months to fully recharge . I just recently learned about RC trestalone and there's a new ester that came out for it called Decanoate where you only need to dose twice a week . I'm going to run 300mgs a week for 10 weeks and run DMZ 45mgs for 6 weeks . About to buy some extremestane and run it all the way thru .. My question here is is that " is the trest pretty close to or stronger than test to where I need to run Prami or t3 and HCGs ? Or should I should run HCGs or clomid can work for that but I'd rather have HCGs ... Any thoughts or advice that I need to research on between now and November ?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trest is way stronger. I just did an 8 week run and started at 15mg/day and tapered up to 25mg/day.

At 175mg/wk, stuff was a solid twice as strong as Test in the sense of muscle fullness and strength/stamina.

300mg will be strong and I recommend front loading to get the effects immediately. Otherwise u might be waiting 3 or 4 weeks to feel it.

Low dose T3 would work well with it. Don't need Prami. Will need an AI obviously.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Trest is way stronger. I just did an 8 week run and started at 15mg/day and tapered up to 25mg/day. At 175mg/wk, stuff was a solid twice as strong as Test in the sense of muscle fullness and strength/stamina. 300mg will be strong and I recommend front loading to get the effects immediately. Otherwise u might be waiting 3 or 4 weeks to feel it. Low dose T3 would work well with it. Don't need Prami. Will need an AI obviously.
Well the decanoate is dosed at 150mg/ml and from my research I learned that people do 300mg per week because it's a longer ester like 10 days or something . But I was reccommend to take extremestane because it's good for the long term

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Trest is way stronger. I just did an 8 week run and started at 15mg/day and tapered up to 25mg/day. At 175mg/wk, stuff was a solid twice as strong as Test in the sense of muscle fullness and strength/stamina. 300mg will be strong and I recommend front loading to get the effects immediately. Otherwise u might be waiting 3 or 4 weeks to feel it. Low dose T3 would work well with it. Don't need Prami. Will need an AI obviously.
Idk what front loading is btw

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Idk what front loading is btw
Taking the appropriate first dose to bring the blood levels up to whatever 300mg would be, instantly.

So let's say that the Trest has a 7 day half life (which it probably does). You'd need to take 600mg the very first dose then resume at 150mg the rafter to get the instant effect of 300mg/wk.

One other thing, for whatever reason Americans have bad info on half lives of steroid esters.

Acetate - 1.5 d
Enanthate - 5 d
Cyp - 7 d
Decanoate - 7-10 d?

So if u wanted to front load a 500mg/wk dosing of Trest Deca, for instance, you'd need to inject about 1200mg on the first dose then resume at 250mg thereafter.

Frontload calculation = Desired mg/wk divided by 7, take that number and multiply it by the number of days the half life of the Ester is, then add that to ur normal, regular dosing amount.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well the decanoate is dosed at 150mg/ml and from my research I learned that people do 300mg per week because it's a longer ester like 10 days or something . But I was reccommend to take extremestane because it's good for the long term
Exemestane will work just fine. So will Arimidex and maybe like 200mg/day of Formestane (maybe).

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Exemestane will work just fine. So will Arimidex and maybe like 200mg/day of Formestane (maybe).
And I think that I can dose an decanoate ester once a week . Just do what you said with the front load 600mg the first day and the very next week exactly just dose it all on the same day each week like 1 week 600 , week 2 300mg week 3 300 etc . I think that should be potent enough with exemstane like 12.5 e/o/d depending or more depending on how I'm feeling etc

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
And I think that I can dose an decanoate ester once a week . Just do what you said with the front load 600mg the first day and the very next week exactly just dose it all on the same day each week like 1 week 600 , week 2 300mg week 3 300 etc . I think that should be potent enough with exemstane like 12.5 e/o/d depending or more depending on how I'm feeling etc
I guess you mean 150 a week ! Take your word that'll even out the half life and help it kick in faster . But one dose a week seems like it should be fine

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sure, but you'd have flatter blood levels and less estrogen issues with two smaller doses each week.

If u did once a week injections, that first dose would have to be 750mg, not 600mg.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Sure, but you'd have flatter blood levels and less estrogen issues with two smaller doses each week. If u did once a week injections, that first dose would have to be 750mg, not 600mg.
I think that I'll do like 75mg every Monday and Thursday after the 1st dose then . That being at 600 then ?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think that I'll do like 75mg every Monday and Thursday after the 1st dose then . That being at 600 then ?
First dose, let's say on Monday, at 600mg. Then on Thursday 150mg.

Every week after that, 150mg on both Monday and Thursday totaling to 300mg/wk.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
First dose, let's say on Monday, at 600mg. Then on Thursday 150mg. Every week after that, 150mg on both Monday and Thursday totaling to 300mg/wk.
Sweet ! Thank you man . But you think DMZ at 45mg is okay for 6 weeks or would you say that's a little long .. I always use TuDca and the best cycle support /vitamins (fish , Coq10 , red yeast and hawthorn berries/garlic ) and this time I'll make sure to have the best quality BP cuff and check it like 3-5 times a week . Wish that beta blockers were available thru RC's to keep on hand just in case but last cycle my BP was almost perfect 134/76-136/78 at it's highest

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sweet ! Thank you man . But you think DMZ at 45mg is okay for 6 weeks or would you say that's a little long .. I always use TuDca and the best cycle support /vitamins (fish , Coq10 , red yeast and hawthorn berries/garlic ) and this time I'll make sure to have the best quality BP cuff and check it like 3-5 times a week . Wish that beta blockers were available thru RC's to keep on hand just in case but last cycle my BP was almost perfect 134/76-136/78 at it's highest
Regular cardio helps the blood pressure IMO.

45mg is probably ok. U might want to start at 30mg at first just to assess ur tolerance to it.

I'll be running Trest right around that same time with u in the fall. I plan to do it solo as well only with insulin and GHRP's.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Regular cardio helps the blood pressure IMO. 45mg is probably ok. U might want to start at 30mg at first just to assess ur tolerance to it. I'll be running Trest right around that same time with u in the fall. I plan to do it solo as well only with insulin and GHRP's.
Last cycle I did it at 32mgs and put on like 12+ pounds in like 2 weeks so by the end of the 3rd week I was tired of all the attention at work for blowing up super quick and plus another person on here was giving me crap for not having my own monitor to check BP so I was happy with my gains and kept every pound and more . But this time I want to be on top of everything because I wasn't last time .. Didn't check my cholesterol before during and afterwards . The cycle before I did after and it was fine and that was spawn which is much more harsh than DMZ