Sublingual Anadrol ???

kopywhiz

Awards
drol question cont.

A guy a the gym was asking me about dosing his Drol today and told me his source told him to take it sublingually. He was given the product in a white envelope and told it was drol, but have no idea what brand.
Has anyone ever heard of this?
I think his source is full of **** but I may be wrong. What do you guys think?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
You could homebrew your own sublingual drol with powder and cyclodextrin, but it would be a waste of time and money considering it is orally available. I think either his source is an idiot selling stuff he knows nothing about, or is selling bunk ****.

kopywhiz

Awards
You could homebrew your own sublingual drol with powder and cyclodextrin, but it would be a waste of time and money considering it is orally available. I think either his source is an idiot selling stuff he knows nothing about, or is selling bunk ****.
I was thinking he sold him some bunk gear. He is supposed to bring me a sample Monday. The way he describes the pills they sound more like dbol. Without knowing the manufacturer or having the bottle anything is possible. He didn't even know how many mg's they are and this is his first cycle. Like its been said thousands of times on this board, he should have researched a lot more before doing anything. . There are so many things wrong with what he is doing I don't know where to start.

kopywhiz

Awards
The guy finally brought me a sample of what he has to the gym today. They look just like the 50mg dbol's I have.

Is there a brand of drol that is 50mg and looks just like the dbol? I mean exactly like the dbol.

I think the guy sold him drol and gave him dbol to make some extra $ thinking he wouldn't know the difference.
I am glad I have a good source and don't have to deal with this kind of ****.:thumbsup: