Just got blood work results; Freaking out and I need your

circularstrid

Awards
I am freaking out right now. Extremely high estrogen levels and low testosterone ratio.
From labCorp standard test my estrogen total is 108 pg/ml out of reference range of 40-115. Isnt that extremely high for a 28 year old male to have? What can I do to correct this problem with what supplement or serm to bring this level down?
Also my testosterone is only 342ng/dl out of reference range pf 348-1197 which is VERY low for a 28 year old.
I am natural and have not taken anything so this really disturbs me and I want your help any way I can get it.
Thank you guys so much in advance.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Calm your silly ass down. See your doc. How do you feel? Everyone is different, no reason to flip out because some numbers.

circularstrid

Awards
I have had chronic fatigue for some time and cannot get rid of the fat around my waist no matter how much cardio I do or how clean I eat. Also my nipples are always puffy overnight and in the morning always.
Low energy and ED problems as well.

str8_lurkin

Awards
like jesus said calm your silly ass down. This is fixable, just go to your doctor and he will help you man.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Your anxiety probably dropped your T levels another 50 points.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Which one of us wouldn't Be freaked out about a lab result like that. I'm assuming it's OP's first bloodwork??

We would all be ****ting chickens.

Talk to a good doc and see what they say. It's fixable. Now be happy cuz low t could be worse you could be chick even though you may feel like one with those results haha jk bro good luck.

str8_lurkin

Awards
Which one of us wouldn't Be freaked out about a lab result like that. I'm assuming it's OP's first bloodwork??

We would all be ****ting chickens.

Talk to a good doc and see what they say. It's fixable. Now be happy cuz low t could be worse you could be chick even though you may feel like one with those results haha jk bro good luck.

O i totally agree.. he has every right to be worried. Just needs to calm down a bit and realize its not the end of the world... it can be fixed.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The good news is your E levels are that high and your Test is still in the mid 300's. What's your body fat%? The higher your body fat the more you will convert test to Est. The good news is an anti- E will make a big difference, but you need to find if there is something causing the issue.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with all above. You could jump on AI and MAYBE help/fix the problem. But I would still try to figure out why this is happening in the first place. It sounds like you simply have a high level of conversion going on, and as 89coupe said, bf can play a role in aromatization, as can stress, etc.

circularstrid

Awards
I am 229 pounds at 16% bodyfat. I do cardio religiously 45 mins 5 days a week and eat extremely clean.
I cannot get rid of this bundle of fat around my waist no matter how hard or long I try for over a year now. My bodyfat level has not changed at all regardless.
What anti-E would you guys recommend that I try and at what dose? I am thinking maybe a SERM or something strong OTC designer kind?
I am seriously considering HRT because to have low test levels like this at this age (and my uncle scored a 560 ng/dl test level at 62 years old) is EMBARRASSING and extremely humiliating.
I feel tired and run down all of the time with the only "fix" being 30mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine preworkout. other than that..it's all ****.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I understand your frustration but adding more testosterone is just going to raise your E-levels.
I have been on TRT for over 8 years so I know what you mean by the worn down feeling. My test level was 241. I used pellets for about 5 years getting them implanted every 3-4 months...talk about a pain in the A$$. Now I inject once a week which for the most part is painless but still a pain especially if I'm away on vacation or work. I know TRT sounds like a great idea to people but it's a life long choice that shouldn't be taken lightly. Like I said in my other post if your test in the mid 300's and your E is in the 100's just stopping that conversion will make a huge difference. I'm sure you can find a Doctor to prescribe test for ya if that's what you want but I'd make that my last choice. Sorry about the lengthy post, but I see TRT glorified so much I feel I needed to point out the other side.
Good luck

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
How does someone get their E levels down and their test up without TRT? Just get a doc to prescribe arimidex for a period of time or something? I'm just curious

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How does someone get their E levels down and their test up without TRT? Just get a doc to prescribe arimidex for a period of time or something? I'm just curious
Yes... It's the same reason you have to do PCT after a cycle. Your body will try to fix itself with E when you not making enough test. When your E-levels are out of control your conversion rate is going to be higher. By controlling you E-levels it allows your test levels to come up. The question is why his levels got out of whack to begin with. Running some E control will help but may or may not fix him depends on the cause. He may end up on TRT or have to run something like arimidex indefinitely or both. I have to take 1mg of arimidex a week because I tend to convert test to E pretty good myself.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Would an anti aging clinic be better than a regular GP?

MuscleJ

Awards
Let me call Guinness world records, we have never seen labs similar to those value.. Jk man bit this is all a simple fix.

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
What is your occupation?

What RX meds have you taken in the past 1-5 years?

circularstrid

Awards
Okay guys..I've gotten some helpful PM's so thank you for that! I am going to give transdermal Formeron a try @ 3 pumps a day for a few weeks and see if that helps. If that doesnt help...I'll find a way because when there's a will, there's a way and I am NOT giving up!!!