ENDING MY PCT!!

rochemccoy

Awards
Ok so yesterday was my last day taking Tamoxifen Citrate, Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme, and DAA. I took all four of these for my pct for 4 weeks and today I was wondering what I do? Do i just cut it out cold and stop taking everything or what? I also took Erase PRO and have one more capsule so I'm gunna take that tomorrow. Other than that I'm good I just feel really different as right now compared to how I felt taking all these suppies. Any advice would help, thanks!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Ok so yesterday was my last day taking Tamoxifen Citrate, Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme, and DAA. I took all four of these for my pct for 4 weeks and today I was wondering what I do? Do i just cut it out cold and stop taking everything or what? I also took Erase PRO and have one more capsule so I'm gunna take that tomorrow. Other than that I'm good I just feel really different as right now compared to how I felt taking all these suppies. Any advice would help, thanks!
You'll feel a little lethargic but it's all mental . Just push yourself .

rochemccoy

Awards
Yea thats exactly how I'm feeling. For sure though thanks man

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yea thats exactly how I'm feeling. For sure though thanks man
IMO because of my experience just keep eating hard ! I gained like 14 pounds in 3 weeks of DMZ at 32mgs a day and my body doesn't fluctuate anymore than 3 or 4 pounds and that's just when I haven't eaten hard in a couple days but Even that I've gained back and this is after my post

rochemccoy

Awards
Damn that sounds like some nice gains bro! haha I'm like fiening to go on another cycle:worried:

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Damn that sounds like some nice gains bro! haha I'm like fiening to go on another cycle:worried:
Same here but I wanna wait like 6 months to get my receptors and all the stuff I need to run Test like AI , SERM and maybe something for prolactin or whatever . Still need to learn a bit more before pinning before just doing it lol . You gain double the size on test vs just prohormone by itself and it's actually bad to run any of em with test because of the lethargy and not having any drive (shutdown )

rochemccoy

Awards
Feel you bro. I wanna run the same thing just gotta find a good source. You think if i wait two weeks from now and start a Max LMG/ Dymethazine cycle i'll be fine?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Feel you bro. I wanna run the same thing just gotta find a good source. You think if i wait two weeks from now and start a Max LMG/ Dymethazine cycle i'll be fine?
No ! You just finished a cycle completely . The general rule of thumb is 2-3 months after PCT but I do like every 4/6 months but I want next one to be my last .

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
Why do you stop ai and serm togheter? It's no a good choise. I think that is better tapering it down or absolutly dont use it during pct at all

stann123

stann123

Awards
Time on + pct = Time off