Tricep puffyness..

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I pinned my tricep two nights ago and i noticed last night it is alot bigger then my right one.. I can feel it with my hand and it is not a minor difference i am talking a decent size difference.. There is no pain other then the normal sorness, i am wondering if i just hit it a bit hard and it is just a bit swolen?

What do you guys think about that?

D-

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
It's probably just due to your injection....just a bit swollen. Nothing really too worry about. Just keep an eye on it within the next week or so. If problems don't correct themselves, post back and then we can try an evaluate it more.

What were you pinning? I know I used to love shooting prop into my pecs so I could get 'em to swell up real big...lol. Usually lasted for like 3-4 days per pec.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
got the same effect from tri injects. stopped after a couple weeks and didn't swell up anymore. it was fun while it lasted.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup i was pinning Prop.. I am running it 100mg ed..

I looked at my tri last night and was like "damn, that **** is huge" then i looked at my other one and was like"meh this one is bitch" Mabey i will do a shot in the other tri to even em out>>LOL

The only place i can't seem to bring myself to pin is my Bi..

R

roccky08

Awards
Had the same problem on my first tri shots. Man loved how big they were. On a side note there was some redness associated with it. Eventually it went back to normal.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Had the same problem on my first tri shots. Man loved how big they were. On a side note there was some redness associated with it. Eventually it went back to normal.
YUP! Forgot to mention the redness.. When i flex it it turns bright red just in that spot..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I even get redness sometimes when doing them in my quads. All it takes is a little slipage on the way in or back out to cause some SERIOUS pain sometimes...lol.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've had that problem several times and I think it's basically your depot leaking out of the Tricept and into the subQ environment. When it does this you get a huge increase in subG water retention as well as the fat cells swelling up.

I think some areas like the tri's are hard to keep unengaged long enough to let the depot diffuse into the muscle.

Do yourself a favor and learn how to pin Bi's. My bi's have gotten much more defined and larger since pinning them. If you do it right it's quite painless, just go for the peak and avoid all the lateral veins.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do yourself a favor and learn how to pin Bi's. My bi's have gotten much more defined and larger since pinning them. If you do it right it's quite painless, just go for the peak and avoid all the lateral veins.
bioman- When pinning your bi do you pin on the inside(toward body) or outside?

I just pinned my b(inside center), it went pretty good.. I used a 1" 25g but got some resistance when the pin was 80% in so i stoped thee and injected it..

Seing those abcess pics in the other thread has left me paranoid, i always knew there was a risk of that and to be cautious but seing it really made me take extra precaution..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Deinitely keep an eye on the redness. If it gets worse and more centralized then stat to worry. Otherwise it should go away after about 5 days.

Top center of the bi or the inside center have worked well. The outside center also works and I try to vary everytime I shoot the bi's.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Bioman, 1ml shouldnt be too much should it for a bi shot? I imagine it would be fine, but am kinda paranoid about shooting bis for some reason, they seem like they would be really sensitive.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
1ml is what I've always used and it's fine. Bi's are suprisingly easy. For one you can see what you're doing really well. Since I'm as pale as an albino I can see and avoid most veins. You'll get a feel for where the nerves are pretty quickly as well. Aspirate aspirate aspirate!

Just be sure with Bi, tri and calf injects to give those muscle groups several days off to allow the depot to be absorbed otherwise it will squirt out under pressure and cause the puffiness and redness. Calves seem to be the trickiest as they're always under pressure.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Man, I must have some bad luck lately with pinning. I hit my right Tri for the first time with Prop, 150mg..1.5cc's.

It's gigantic now, with redness running along the long head. Lucky I saw this post, or else I'd be pretty damn worried. The only reason I'm pinning Tris now is because of the big problems I've been having walking with this HB prop if I hit my glutes/quads.

I'm not too stoked on this Prop close out at the end of my cycle anymore. :djparty:

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty much done using prop, I have had bad luck with the few times I have tried it, from what I am going to do from now on if I need something fast acting, I will just use test base in a trans, kicks in fast and is much less painful!