Ventrogluteal Pics

yanbu

Awards
Does anybody know a site with pics of ventro injections. Been doing the standard glute, quad, delt rotation and am looking for more spots to pin, but haven't really been able to find a good pic of this and don't really feel like taking a stab at it (pun intended) without a pretty good idea of what I am doing. I tried the search already and the only site anybody has posted previously isn't working. Thanks.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i've never had the balls to stick a pin there. i'd probably inject into a damn joint with my luck

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
oh hell no lol that looks like a horrible place to pin. makes me quiver just thinking about sticking there.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had the same nervousness when it comes to injecting there. I suspect where I actually injected was more likely a bastardized version of a glute injection than anything else. All of the descriptions I've come across start talking about **** like iliac crests and trochanters and my head gets to spinning shortly after.

yanbu

Awards
I've had the same nervousness when it comes to injecting there. I suspect where I actually injected was more likely a bastardized version of a glute injection than anything else. All of the descriptions I've come across start talking about **** like iliac crests and trochanters and my head gets to spinning shortly after.
I hear you there. Thats why I wanted pics. Anyway, I went ahead and pinned the hip (why doesn't everyone just say hip instead of ventrogluteal, had me totally confused), it was a piece of cake, easier than a glute shot. I'm really glad I didn't have to do squats that day though. Hip felt a little sore. Thanks again for the pics everyone.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
why would someone want to use that spot....its easy to reach and you can hold up to 5cc's there!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Anabolics 2
Whacked Anabolics 14
chocolatemilk Anabolics 25
cftcft Anabolics 3