cutting and PH's - AnabolicMinds.com

cutting and PH's

1. New Member

cutting and PH's

hey evreyone
    hypothetical situation
    Lets say If I was to do a 12 week cutting cycle, and I want to use PH's like 1test and Trimax during 8 of those 12 weeks.... Would it be better if I use them the first 8 weeks and then continue to cut for the remaining 4 weeks, OR would it be better to start my strict diet/cardio for 4 weeks and then use the PH's during the last 8 week.. followed by PCT of course

thanks for any input

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GottaMakeIt
    hey evreyone
    hypothetical situation
    Lets say If I was to do a 12 week cutting cycle, and I want to use PH's like 1test and Trimax during 8 of those 12 weeks.... Would it be better if I use them the first 8 weeks and then continue to cut for the remaining 4 weeks, OR would it be better to start my strict diet/cardio for 4 weeks and then use the PH's during the last 8 week.. followed by PCT of course

thanks for any inpUt
    no answers?
  3. New Member

no answers?
    I cant' imagine cutting for that long... do you really need to loose that much? I'd just do a nice recomp cycle lean bulk for couple weeks cut for a couple weeks, repeat.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dego
    I cant' imagine cutting for that long... do you really need to loose that much? I'd just do a nice recomp cycle lean bulk for couple weeks cut for a couple weeks, repeat.
    I want to get to single digit BF.. Im done bulking, currently 250 lbs , BF around 18%..

what would u suggest?>
  5. Banned

I want to get to single digit BF.. Im done bulking, currently 250 lbs , BF around 18%..

what would u suggest?>
    at least your goals are reasonable! losing 9% BF in 12 weeks? sheeeit i could do that just with green tea.
  6. Advanced Member

Start dieting and then use the 1 test and trimax because if you try to cut during pct you will loose muscle and thus defeats the purpose of using gear to preserve muscle mass in the first place.
  7. New Member

out of personal experience, M1T seriously reduces apatite, and was great for my cut, i maintiant a similare body weight while losing bf. The one prob of M1T as far as diet is concerned it that while you dont want to eat, you dont want to do anything. Its weird like that.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaginT
    out of personal experience, M1T seriously reduces apatite, and was great for my cut, i maintiant a similare body weight while losing bf. The one prob of M1T as far as diet is concerned it that while you dont want to eat, you dont want to do anything. Its weird like that.
    You want to crash course diet take M1T 10mg-15mg with all the green tea you can swallow and TRIAC. If you are anything like me you wont want to even look at food. 3 Weeks of no carb high protein and you could probably pull off what you want to do in 12 weeks. If you want to do it over 12 weeks just get a good ECY stack and take green tea like their candy. That with a clean diet and your goals are very reachable.
  9. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by dego
    You want to crash course diet take M1T 10mg-15mg with all the green tea you can swallow and TRIAC. If you are anything like me you wont want to even look at food. 3 Weeks of no carb high protein and you could probably pull off what you want to do in 12 weeks. If you want to do it over 12 weeks just get a good ECY stack and take green tea like their candy. That with a clean diet and your goals are very reachable.
    Yeah and your blood pressure will be through the roof. M1T combined with an ECA is a recipe for very high BP. If you do it watch it closely.
  10. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

Cutting is a bad idea on-cycle for numerous reasons (assuming that either money, or common sense prevent you from being constantly ON cycle).
  11. pcn
    Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Cutting is a bad idea on-cycle for numerous reasons (assuming that either money, or common sense prevent you from being constantly ON cycle).
    I've wondered about that too. It almost depends on how you look at it. From one way you are doing the Trimax and taking a PH to save muscle mass. From the other view you could be doing a PH cycle and adding the Trimax as a cutter during the PH cycle. I've seen many people recommend taking something during a Trimax cycle to avoid mucsle loss, and many others saying they tried Trimax without and lost a large amount of muscle. I used Mdien while on Trimax and it seemed to work pretty well. I'm about to try Trimax again with M1T, 10 mg per day.
  12. Advanced Member

Cutting cycles are probably the best thing you can do during cutting to preserve muscle mass.

The problem is people try to gain and say Ill just do a lean bulker and cut at the same time. But it doesnt work like that cutting cycles should be just that... cutting they sshould be used STRICTLY to preserve muscle mass while dieting and doing heavy cardio.

You cant cut and gain mass at the same time!!!
  13. Advanced Member

It's possible to cut well w/o PHs...it takes a different approach and a more strict method to preserve muscle....

It is possible to lose muscle with or without PHs while cutting.....Period.

O14
  14. Advanced Member

Plus your goal is attainable w/o PHs IMO....check out some other supps...DS is a good place to start....but with Trimax you might need something stronger to keep gains...
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    Plus your goal is attainable w/o PHs IMO....check out some other supps...DS is a good place to start....but with Trimax you might need something stronger to keep gains...
    Can you pls explain furthur? how would you do it.. Like someone above posted,, I dont care if I gain muscle,, I just want to get cut with minimal muscle loss
  16. pcn
    Board Supporter

There are a couple of good Trimax threads in the supplement forum. Also a really long sticky at the top of the supplement forum. Ive used Mdien with good results, and am starting one with M1T. Im going to use 5 mg 2x daily, since I previously had good results from 20 mg total used with some 4-HT (VPX). I think I've also seen some use MOHN, but I didnt stock up on any of that, so I'll never know how well that would work for me.
  17. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

I just want to get cut with minimal muscle loss
    Then all you need is a diet / routine. Not steroids / PH / PS.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I noticed cutting on cycle is a lot harder than off. but I appear to have preserved all muscle while losing fat. I only did a 6 weeker and was ready to get off cycle so I could eat.
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    I noticed cutting on cycle is a lot harder than off. but I appear to have preserved all muscle while losing fat. I only did a 6 weeker and was ready to get off cycle so I could eat.
    Why? The only thing I could think of is lethargy or increased appetite, but both of those are PH specific and can be combatted. I'd think it would be easier to cut on cycle.
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

the problem I have is I have to decrease my calories so much more while on cycle than off. while off I could lose weight no problem but on cycle it takes more dieting. I've heard your body uses the nutients more efficiently while on cycle so you actually need less calories to stay the same weight. that is the way it seemed for me.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    You cant cut and gain mass at the same time!!!
    Yes you can, it just takes along time and you start to doubt yourself because the scale doesn't tip either way. On Bobo's diet and training I have leaned up quite nicely while my chest, arms, calves measurements have already gone up .5 inches each. I'm only in the second week too.
  22. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    Yes you can, it just takes along time and you start to doubt yourself because the scale doesn't tip either way. On Bobo's diet and training I have leaned up quite nicely while my chest, arms, calves measurements have already gone up .5 inches each. I'm only in the second week too.
    Agreed. I just finished up a 4 week Trimax cycle with m4ohn and lost 11 lbs of fat while gaining 3.8 lbs of LBM. Diet has to be perfect though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 03:36 PM
  2. Cutting and AAS/PHs
    By SpotmeyungLad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 02:18 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 08:05 PM
  4. ph cutting and diet questions
    By embrace in forum Anabolics