cutting and PH's

GottaMakeIt

Awards
hey evreyone
hypothetical situation
Lets say If I was to do a 12 week cutting cycle, and I want to use PH's like 1test and Trimax during 8 of those 12 weeks.... Would it be better if I use them the first 8 weeks and then continue to cut for the remaining 4 weeks, OR would it be better to start my strict diet/cardio for 4 weeks and then use the PH's during the last 8 week.. followed by PCT of course

thanks for any input:cheers:

GottaMakeIt

Awards
hey evreyone
hypothetical situation
Lets say If I was to do a 12 week cutting cycle, and I want to use PH's like 1test and Trimax during 8 of those 12 weeks.... Would it be better if I use them the first 8 weeks and then continue to cut for the remaining 4 weeks, OR would it be better to start my strict diet/cardio for 4 weeks and then use the PH's during the last 8 week.. followed by PCT of course

thanks for any inpUt:cheers:
no answers?:rant:

GottaMakeIt

Awards
I cant' imagine cutting for that long... do you really need to loose that much? I'd just do a nice recomp cycle lean bulk for couple weeks cut for a couple weeks, repeat.
I want to get to single digit BF.. Im done bulking, currently 250 lbs , BF around 18%..

what would u suggest?>

Truck

Banned
Awards
I want to get to single digit BF.. Im done bulking, currently 250 lbs , BF around 18%..

what would u suggest?>
at least your goals are reasonable! losing 9% BF in 12 weeks? sheeeit i could do that just with green tea.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Start dieting and then use the 1 test and trimax because if you try to cut during pct you will loose muscle and thus defeats the purpose of using gear to preserve muscle mass in the first place.

RaginT

Awards
out of personal experience, M1T seriously reduces apatite, and was great for my cut, i maintiant a similare body weight while losing bf. The one prob of M1T as far as diet is concerned it that while you dont want to eat, you dont want to do anything. Its weird like that.

dego

Awards
out of personal experience, M1T seriously reduces apatite, and was great for my cut, i maintiant a similare body weight while losing bf. The one prob of M1T as far as diet is concerned it that while you dont want to eat, you dont want to do anything. Its weird like that.
You want to crash course diet take M1T 10mg-15mg with all the green tea you can swallow and TRIAC. If you are anything like me you wont want to even look at food. 3 Weeks of no carb high protein and you could probably pull off what you want to do in 12 weeks. If you want to do it over 12 weeks just get a good ECY stack and take green tea like their candy. That with a clean diet and your goals are very reachable.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You want to crash course diet take M1T 10mg-15mg with all the green tea you can swallow and TRIAC. If you are anything like me you wont want to even look at food. 3 Weeks of no carb high protein and you could probably pull off what you want to do in 12 weeks. If you want to do it over 12 weeks just get a good ECY stack and take green tea like their candy. That with a clean diet and your goals are very reachable.
Yeah and your blood pressure will be through the roof. M1T combined with an ECA is a recipe for very high BP. If you do it watch it closely.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Cutting is a bad idea on-cycle for numerous reasons (assuming that either money, or common sense prevent you from being constantly ON cycle).

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cutting is a bad idea on-cycle for numerous reasons (assuming that either money, or common sense prevent you from being constantly ON cycle).
I've wondered about that too. It almost depends on how you look at it. From one way you are doing the Trimax and taking a PH to save muscle mass. From the other view you could be doing a PH cycle and adding the Trimax as a cutter during the PH cycle. I've seen many people recommend taking something during a Trimax cycle to avoid mucsle loss, and many others saying they tried Trimax without and lost a large amount of muscle. I used Mdien while on Trimax and it seemed to work pretty well. I'm about to try Trimax again with M1T, 10 mg per day.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Cutting cycles are probably the best thing you can do during cutting to preserve muscle mass.

The problem is people try to gain and say Ill just do a lean bulker and cut at the same time. But it doesnt work like that cutting cycles should be just that... cutting they sshould be used STRICTLY to preserve muscle mass while dieting and doing heavy cardio.

You cant cut and gain mass at the same time!!!

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
It's possible to cut well w/o PHs...it takes a different approach and a more strict method to preserve muscle....

It is possible to lose muscle with or without PHs while cutting.....Period.

O14

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Plus your goal is attainable w/o PHs IMO....check out some other supps...DS is a good place to start....but with Trimax you might need something stronger to keep gains...

GottaMakeIt

Awards
Plus your goal is attainable w/o PHs IMO....check out some other supps...DS is a good place to start....but with Trimax you might need something stronger to keep gains...
Can you pls explain furthur? how would you do it.. Like someone above posted,, I dont care if I gain muscle,, I just want to get cut with minimal muscle loss

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are a couple of good Trimax threads in the supplement forum. Also a really long sticky at the top of the supplement forum. Ive used Mdien with good results, and am starting one with M1T. Im going to use 5 mg 2x daily, since I previously had good results from 20 mg total used with some 4-HT (VPX). I think I've also seen some use MOHN, but I didnt stock up on any of that, so I'll never know how well that would work for me.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed cutting on cycle is a lot harder than off. but I appear to have preserved all muscle while losing fat. I only did a 6 weeker and was ready to get off cycle so I could eat.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
I noticed cutting on cycle is a lot harder than off. but I appear to have preserved all muscle while losing fat. I only did a 6 weeker and was ready to get off cycle so I could eat.
Why? The only thing I could think of is lethargy or increased appetite, but both of those are PH specific and can be combatted. I'd think it would be easier to cut on cycle.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the problem I have is I have to decrease my calories so much more while on cycle than off. while off I could lose weight no problem but on cycle it takes more dieting. I've heard your body uses the nutients more efficiently while on cycle so you actually need less calories to stay the same weight. that is the way it seemed for me.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
You cant cut and gain mass at the same time!!!
Yes you can, it just takes along time and you start to doubt yourself because the scale doesn't tip either way. On Bobo's diet and training I have leaned up quite nicely while my chest, arms, calves measurements have already gone up .5 inches each. I'm only in the second week too.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes you can, it just takes along time and you start to doubt yourself because the scale doesn't tip either way. On Bobo's diet and training I have leaned up quite nicely while my chest, arms, calves measurements have already gone up .5 inches each. I'm only in the second week too.
Agreed. I just finished up a 4 week Trimax cycle with m4ohn and lost 11 lbs of fat while gaining 3.8 lbs of LBM. Diet has to be perfect though.