From 11-KT to 17-Pro Andro

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Will be finishing up 6 weeks of IL 11-KT dosed at 1.5ml.

Pct consists of reduce xt, daa, erase, and l-dopa.

Since 11-kt is so mild, do the same rules apply for running another cycle, time = time on + pct?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be finishing up 6 weeks of IL 11-KT dosed at 1.5ml.

Pct consists of reduce xt, daa, erase, and l-dopa.

Since 11-kt is so mild, do the same rules apply for running another cycle, time = time on + pct?
4 weeks off would be fine

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks off would be fine
4 weeks off of 11-kt then into the next cycle?

how did the cycle go? Would you recommend it?
I'll post my full review either in this section or the review section if there's a page for it.

Cliff Notes:

Pros:
-Some recomp effect
-First ten days are great (noticeable fat loss, can eat mounds of food without getting bloated, veins popping out of new places)
-No need for on cycle support
-Light/otc pct is all that's needed

Cons:
-Lethargy
-Effects die down after 10 days and only appear again at the end of week 4
-Must get two bottles
-Negatively affects sleeping

All in all: 3.5/5 stars.

I'd recommend it to people who want to get their feet wet with a PH and that was exactly my intention. Don't expect much though. I can see it being a great stacker for Epi/1,4-DHEA/Epiandro or even as a bridge since it's so light.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Without bloods drawn I would take a 4 week break....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
4 weeks off of 11-kt then into the next cycle?

I'll post my full review either in this section or the review section if there's a page for it.

Cliff Notes:

Pros:
-Some recomp effect
-First ten days are great (noticeable fat loss, can eat mounds of food without getting bloated, veins popping out of new places)
-No need for on cycle support
-Light/otc pct is all that's needed

Cons:
-Lethargy
-Effects die down after 10 days and only appear again at the end of week 4
-Must get two bottles
-Negatively affects sleeping

All in all: 3.5/5 stars.

I'd recommend it to people who want to get their feet wet with a PH and that was exactly my intention. Don't expect much though. I can see it being a great stacker for Epi/1,4-DHEA/Epiandro or even as a bridge since it's so light.
Those cons just turned me off from 11kt

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Those cons just turned me off from 11kt
4 week break after PCT?

The lethargy is the big one. There were many times during this cycle that I wanted to quit because of it. And this while running it with Albuterol...

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 17 with XI-KT and loving it. No lethargy and have noticed fat loss within 10 days. Based on reviews, week 3 is where this really shines and I'm ahead of schedule. I do plan on running 2 bottles for a total of 6 weeks. This has NOT affected my sleep what so ever so I'd highly recommend this product and I'm not a Iron Legion rep.

Results are subjective but the reviews on this product is way more positive then negative.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 17 with XI-KT and loving it. No lethargy and have noticed fat loss within 10 days. Based on reviews, week 3 is where this really shines and I'm ahead of schedule. I do plan on running 2 bottles for a total of 6 weeks. This has NOT affected my sleep what so ever so I'd highly recommend this product and I'm not a Iron Legion rep.

Results are subjective but the reviews on this product is way more positive then negative.
I wouldn't say mine is negative nor positive. Some people respond better to the compound than others. I've seen posts touting exactly your experience (@mr.cooper69) comes to mind. And I've seen others echoing exactly my experience.

It could also just be a bad batch.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say mine is negative nor positive. Some people respond better to the compound than others. I've seen posts touting exactly your experience (@mr.cooper69) comes to mind. And I've seen others echoing exactly my experience.

It could also just be a bad batch.
Yes, you're so right. Everyone responds to products differently. Like for example, I am a non-responder to creatine. Have no clue as to why but just do. Fortunately for me though, XI-KT has been kind to me. Maybe at some point in the future you should try it again to make sure if it was a bad batch or not.

I too, remember reading Mr. Cooper's review on it and he was one of the main reasons why I decided to try it. Glad I did.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
All raws are lab tested. I'm sorry your experience wasn't everything you'd hoped.
Question: I found some white residue accumulating in the dropper after a few days of use. I know it's way too late since tomorrow is the end of the cycle, but was/is this cause for concern?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Question: I found some white residue accumulating in the dropper after a few days of use. I know it's way too late since tomorrow is the end of the cycle, but was/is this cause for concern?
Presumably a small amount of 11-kt falling out of solution. Nothing to be concerned about.